Former_Member
Not applicable

listings/line sheet visible to buyers only

We produce collections ahead of the current season. Our buyers are generally accustom to buying ahead especially when it comes to apparel. That said were currently taking pre orders for Fall/Winter 2014. This product wont even ship until July/Aug. I'd like to list FW '14 in our EW account but I don't necessarily want anyone who has access to EW to be able to see it. Is there a way to make product visible to Wholesale Buyers only? Even better, Wholesale Buyers whom which we have pre approved to view the up coming collections (ie. enter a password to view products). Mainly were concerned about our up coming product designs leaking out to the public way before it would be available. Or even worse, being copied by our competitors.
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
2 Replies

Re: listings/line sheet visible to buyers only

Hi there -

Your Etsy Wholesale listings are ONLY visible to approved wholesale members. These items do not appear in the regular Etsy marketplace.

Approved wholesale buyers can see the products, pricing, and policies. Fellow approved wholesale sellers can view products and browse the marketplace, but they do not have access to your pricing or policies.

The Etsy Wholesale marketplace continues to be private and juried. Buyers must apply and be approved in order to gain access. Please let me know if you have any questions!

Unfortunately, at this time there is no way to limit access to specific buyers via a password.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Re: listings/line sheet visible to buyers only

Thank you for the response Sonia.

I think mainly what were looking for is a way to make our product visible to buyers only. It's very important to us to keep our up coming collections on the DL, especially when we design almost a year a head. If we can't have this sort of protection and privacy then EW would be a very limited market place for us which bums us out because we love every other aspect of it.

Please creat a privacy setting for company's like us. Im sure we're not the only ones with this need or concern.

Thank you again for your time.
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.