Listings Manager - I am really confused! + a couple of bugs?

In my Listings Manager, there are duplicates of many of my items. Some are labeled Retail, some are labeled Wholesale, and some are labeled Both. So confusing! Why would there be duplicates of the same item in there? If I have an item in both my retail shop and on my wholesale line sheet, why not just have that item listed once in the Listings Manager and labeled both Retail and Wholesale?

And a couple of things are a little buggy on my end:

1. In my Linesheet Organizer, if I have more than 24 items in a section, I cannot view them all. I am only able to view one page of items. When I click the arrow button below my first 24 items, I am just redirected back to the same page over and over.

2. In the All Items view in the Linesheet Organizer, there is a problem with scrolling between pages. I have 5 pages of items. But when I click on the 4 or the 5, occasionally I get a blank screen.
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
7 Replies

Re: Listings Manager - I am really confused! + a couple of bugs?

Also, under the All Items view, how do I delete items??
0 Likes

Hi Sarah -

I am looking at your account now.

Did you take any retail listings and add them to your linesheet? That is why you would see a single listing tagged as both retail and wholesale.

Could you let me know if you took this action on any of the listings, or if you simply logged in and saw listings already created that way?

When you view All Items, you can check the box to the left of the listing and deactivate it. I would not suggest deleting listings as this action can not be un-done. Once everything is in order and you feel confident that the deactivated listings are unnecessary, you can go ahead and delete them from that tab.
0 Likes

Yes, I added several of my retail items to my wholesale line sheet. So now they are labeled Wholesale. Why would they not be labeled both Wholesale and Retail? This is so confusing.
0 Likes

When you view All Items, you can check the box to the left of the listing and deactivate it.

Huh?

I do not see an option to deactivate in the Linesheet Organizer.
0 Likes

Hey Sarah - I will send you a convo so we can walk through the steps together.

Here are instructions on how to unify your listings:
https://www.etsy.com/help/article/5243#Q21

Step 1 is to select all of your WHOLESALE ONLY listings and deactivate them.

Step 2 is selecting all of your RETAIL listings and bulk add to linesheet.
0 Likes

Sarah Hood from SarahHoodJewelry says:

When you view All Items, you can check the box to the left of the listing and deactivate it.

Huh?

I do not see an option to deactivate in the Linesheet Organizer.

Sorry for the confusion. This action is from the Listings Manager, not the Linesheet Organizer. I will send you screen shots via convo.
0 Likes

Thanks. Yes, I want to delete items from my Linesheet Organizer. When I added items today, there were some duplicates, as some of the items I added were already on my linesheet.

I think there should be something built in to this migration system that does not allow you to add items to your line sheet if they are already on it. It's too confusing to try to figure out what is already on there since the entire linesheet is not viewable at one time, and you have to scroll through it page by page.
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.