HelloFlytrap
Conversation Maker

Can you change multiple listings to be both retail and wholesale?

Jump to solution
Or do you have to do each individually?

Thanks.
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Can you change multiple listings to be both retail and wholesale?

Jump to solution
Jen from FlytrapOnE says:

So if I delete all the "wholesale only" ones (which are duplicated anyhow) and bulk edit to make the rest both, I'm good?

Yup! Exactly, however I would suggest deactivating the wholesale-only listings instead of deleting. You can always reactivated a listing, but there is no way to un-delete a listing.

So, to get rid of those duplicates you can deactivate all the wholesale-only listings. And then select all of your retail listings, bulk add to linesheet, and you will end up with one set of listings that appear in your shop and linesheet.

Let me know if you have any questions!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
5 Replies

Jump to solution
Hi Jen!

You can use the Bulk Edit tool in the Listings Manager to add multiple retail listings to your linesheet, making them both retail and wholesale. There is no way to bulk edit wholesale listings to make them retail, that has to be done individually.
0 Likes
HelloFlytrap
Conversation Maker

Jump to solution
So if I delete all the "wholesale only" ones (which are duplicated anyhow) and bulk edit to make the rest both, I'm good?
0 Likes

Jump to solution
Jen from FlytrapOnE says:

Yup! Exactly, however I would suggest deactivating the wholesale-only listings instead of deleting. You can always reactivated a listing, but there is no way to un-delete a listing.

So, to get rid of those duplicates you can deactivate all the wholesale-only listings. And then select all of your retail listings, bulk add to linesheet, and you will end up with one set of listings that appear in your shop and linesheet.

Let me know if you have any questions!
0 Likes

Jump to solution
If you have listings that are both Retail and Wholesale is there any way to remove just "retail" or just "wholesale" with out deleting the whole listing?

Thanks
0 Likes

Jump to solution
Gwen Delicious Jewelry Designs from GwenDelicious says:

If you have listings that are both Retail and Wholesale is there any way to remove just "retail" or just "wholesale" with out deleting the whole listing?

Thanks

Hi Gwen,

You can edit an individual listing and change the sales channel at the top. So if the listing is retail & wholesale, you can change it to just retail. There is no bulk tool for this at this time.
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.