Former_Member
Not applicable

What am I doing wrong??

Hi All,

I am quite new to this and have been trying to promote my business on other social networking sites and have only had a couple of sales. I have had 99 page views on here since I opened earlier this week but not one sale yet. Did anyone else have this issue?
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
3 Replies
Taitaya
Crafty Poster

Re: What am I doing wrong??

Sarah,

Do not worry about not having sales so soon after you started. It can take a while before things pick up. I average a sale to approximately every 300 views. Even after 6 months of running my shop I am constantly upgrading my photos and tweaking descriptions and policies amongst adding more inventory.

There is a lot of helpful information in the business forums about SEO (Search Engine Optimization) , photography tips and so on.

Welcome to selling on Etsy :-)
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Yes, I have opened shops in the past and given up. I am now getting there slowly, the secret is don't give up.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Don't worry. I've been on a year or so and have made 5 sales out of 1852 views. It's a big shock, especially if (like me) you're used to ebay where most things sell in a week. Your shop looks good to me, and although I'm no jewellery expert your items look worth more than you are charging. Good luck and don't lose heart. :-)
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.