Anyone testing the Shipping Upgrades in the UK?

I have a Shipping Upgrade Listing for international orders so I can offer a priority airmail service which also is fully trackable for buyers outside the UK but generally people dont use it very often and some find paying for this upgrade confusing or just dont see it so I was pleased to hear Etsy is testing Shipping Upgrades for shops so it will be easier and like other online shopping experiences where people have a choice.

I joined the shipping upgrade group which has given me the additional features but at present I cant see how I can use it. I use Airsure through Royal Mail for this service but as it requires certain technology to be in place to track things it is not available in every single country in the world. Although this is explained in my listing there does not seem any room on the Etsy feature to explain this or set which countries I can actually offer this service.

Anyone else having the same problem?
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
3 Replies

Re: Anyone testing the Shipping Upgrades in the UK?

Anyone?
0 Likes

I didn't realise Airsure wasn't trackable everywhere. I've recently returned to the UK and intending to use Airsure for international shipping.

Until recently when living in Cyprus I used EMS Datapost which included a tracking number. Most of my paintings went abroad, mainly the US and once they were on US soil the tracking number could be picked up by the USPS system. I'm hoping it will be the same for Airsure.

Has anyone any experience of using Airsure please?
0 Likes

Ive been using Airsure for about a year but not as often as I expected. Most my orders are in US or UK but I did once have someone buy who didnt read the info and I couldnt give them tracking (Cant remember where they lived)

Yes when it gets to the US it is on the USPS tracking sites.
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.