Happy New Year, Etsy Success Team!

I hope you’ve had some time to relax and reflect on all you accomplished last year. As you’re thinking about your goals for 2016, you may find it helpful to check out a few resources we recently shared in the Seller Handbook!

In this article, find out how four sellers achieved their goals in 2015 (and get inspired as you make plans for the year ahead): http://etsy.me/1Z3Bs4M

Discover tips for investing in your personal and professional growth this year, from designer Vana Chupp of LePapierStudio: http://etsy.me/1OxEA7z

And lastly, check out entrepreneurship coach Kari Chapin's strategies for setting achievable goals and reaching them. Get ready to dream big! http://etsy.me/1Z3BCt8

What do you hope to achieve this year?
Former_Member
Not applicable

Re: What are your goals for 2016?

My goals is increase item in my shop,take new photo and design new collections for this year around 20 new design.
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

My wishes for this year are assosiated with developing new flowers - my own inspiration. Also I would like to find out some good solution for delivering my big paper flowers. Right now I have had customers with big wishes, but unfortunately I could not help them.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

My goal is to get better pictures of my scarves and keep tweaking my titles and tags. And hopefully get at least 400 sales this year ;)
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I am recovering from illness and my shop was closed for a while, So my main goal is to start on Etsy from scratch and rebrand and come up with new product on my Etsy shop.
0 Likes

One goal already achieved. Finally got my listings to appear at the beginning. Now I working towards sales ;)

0 Likes

Hello all! my first goal is to make the first sale! XD No seriously.. I´m a product designer but mostly I work as a freelance graphic designer. I opened my Etsy shop to show my designs and my goal is, going step by step, finish this year with at least a solid base to think about doing what I love, which is designing and crafting my objects, full time. Wish me luck!

0 Likes
oneredcanoe
Inspiration Seeker

My goal is to enjoy the ride!

I just opened my shop and I look forward to shipping my creations off to different parts of the world. I love the idea that someone may appreciate my wood art pieces enough to want it for themselves...
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

To sell an item!

I do not know what I am doing wrong, but I still have not sold anything... :(
0 Likes
oneredcanoe
Inspiration Seeker

Hi Geraldine!

Be patient, sales will come...

I just favorited you and I noted that your titles are half in French. Someone told me to use all the character space available in the title with different search phrases, ladies shirt, cotton shirt etc. and you don't have to do half French as buyers have our shops language translated automatically.

happy sales!
0 Likes

Go into the mainstream market -not just the inspirational/religious.
Best wishes, everyone!
0 Likes

New Business Cards and packaging. Just ordered new cards today and we already got in our pure silk ribbon!
0 Likes

0 Likes
artocrat
Inspiration Seeker

My #1 goal is to increase sales (aren't we all!) to make this a full time job.

My #2 goal is to figure out how to make my item photos more beautiful/appealing without spending an inordinate amount of time on them.
0 Likes

My biggest goals for 2016 are to list and create more, increasing sales and make my customers happy. It also wouldn't hurt to participate in a craft fair or two if there's any spare time.
0 Likes
LillysCottage
Registered Buyer

My goal is to sell more. I just moved and ended up having to move everything I was planning on selling on line. That was a lot. So no more falling in love with an item and keeping it! Lol That happens way too often.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

My goal is to get more sales and add more scarves to my shop.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

To sell and replace with new inventory.
40%off, use code, Sale40 ,for anything over $25.00
www.etsy.com/shop/felting4you?
0 Likes

My goal is to crochet more items and increase number of my listings, then hope for more sale!
0 Likes

Hello everyone my name is vaishali i am from india i started my shop few days back so my one n only goal is to start selling so waiting for my first sell :D

https://www.etsy.com/in-en/listing/273843510/humming-bird?ref=shop_home_active_1

https://www.etsy.com/in-en/listing/273842760/blue-jay-pendant-hand-painted-hand-made?ref=listing-sho...
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I have got a lot of goal for nex time.
Firs of all, I must sell more,
Than, I have got many vintage and new fabric and lace. I will make new OOAK scarf. This kind of items are art for me and inovation for me..

I want to more more more sell, I must..
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

The list is long.. first add more items..hopefully sell what I have posted, have fun and improve my social networking and last to enjoy everyones hard work and effort on ETSY
0 Likes
KIVVERS
Post Crafter

Somehow, someway, I want to build a garage/workshop! My extra bedroom is much too small! I've got stuff all over the house! I want KIVVERS® to continue to grow so that I can be one of those lucky ones who can quit their day job and devote my time doing my pride and joy!
0 Likes

I just am getting back on my feet after a lengthy illness and I am so behind in listing and photographing. I'm not fast on description etc. I would love to start painting but I have oodles of handmade jewelry I have already made plus vintage to list. Painting is next on my list.
0 Likes

I have been back on etsy only a few months after a long abscence, my goals are to have my doodling turned into stamps and stencils for crafters this year and have my items get more attention. I would love one day to have my name on craft supplies :)
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

My Goal is to have at least one Etsy sale everyday!
Stay Blessed everyone!
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.