Happy New Year, Etsy Success Team!

I hope you’ve had some time to relax and reflect on all you accomplished last year. As you’re thinking about your goals for 2016, you may find it helpful to check out a few resources we recently shared in the Seller Handbook!

In this article, find out how four sellers achieved their goals in 2015 (and get inspired as you make plans for the year ahead): http://etsy.me/1Z3Bs4M

Discover tips for investing in your personal and professional growth this year, from designer Vana Chupp of LePapierStudio: http://etsy.me/1OxEA7z

And lastly, check out entrepreneurship coach Kari Chapin's strategies for setting achievable goals and reaching them. Get ready to dream big! http://etsy.me/1Z3BCt8

What do you hope to achieve this year?

Re: What are your goals for 2016?

Goals for 2016 - Mainly increase sales and increase inventory. 2015 seemed much slower than 2014.
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes

Hey there!

My goal is to rent a space for a workshop where I can be dusty and noisy and keep all my tools, and experiment freely.

To afford this I need more sales.

Have a good creative year everyone!
0 Likes

Hello!

I just joined this team. Nice to meet you all.
I like to show and sell my kimono fabric art and natural stones jewelry to more people. This is my this year's goal.

I would appreciate it if you check my shop and give me any advice.

Thank you
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I'd like to start accepting ETSY Gift Cards but cannot find out how to set the option up in my shop. Can anyone help?
0 Likes
XbyAB
Post Crafter

My goal is to triple my sales (36 items). To achieve this, I'm going to stock up my items to 50, dive more into SEO, work ones more through my description and get familia with social media.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

My biggest goal is to acquire more views and sales from my shop! To do this, I have completely reorganized my studio, researched and brainstormed new product lines to add to my shop. I have also rephotographed product so I can make my shop photographs sharper and brighter. Next, I want to go through all my tags, titles, and item descriptions. I am also trying to make myself more present by joining more teams and using social media like Instagram.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

My goal is to try and figure out how to respond correctly to customers who wish to leave reviews. I get many conversations like the one below but never seem to get the review:
Good afternoon ....just received my bracelet for my granddaughter ....just loved it !! Want to write a nice review but I cant seem to find where you post it ....can you tell me ?? sorry to ask ....I am a new Esty customer
Thanks
Tammy
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Happy 2016 everyone! Like! I wish this year be successful for all of us :)

My goals:

1. To create a logo.

2. To take new pictures of my existing designs and of my new ones.

3. Create a sale for items I will no longer be selling.

4. Add vintage items I have been collecting for a while.

5. Work on descriptions and tags.

0 Likes

100 sales!!! To reach 100 sales this year!!!
0 Likes

Happy New Year Everyone! My goals for this year are to become more established as an Etsy seller.
My big goal for 2016 is
1.To take new pictures of my existing designs and of my new ones.
2. Work on descriptions and tags.
3. To get all the items I've accumulated listed!
Mostly I just hope for a better year this year than last year
I love Etsy, good luck for all.
0 Likes

Hi Everyone! I just posted my first real items in my shop yesterday so I'm just hoping for a couple sales!
0 Likes

My goal this year is to reach the sales threshold that I set for myself last year... $10k. Didn't quite make it then, but I hope to list, list, list all the piles of items waiting and cloging my workspace...before the spring picking season arrives again and adds more to my very small one car garage. No winter blas for me... not time to sit and watch the snow fly (well maybe a little bit of ice skating with my kiddos on our pond). With my lofty sales goal, I really want to focus on balancing my growing family better vs. time spent behind this screen....there will always be competition with time...and pc time can be frustrating to us all! The important things should always be 1st...God and family in that space will bring blessings abundant! Happy New Year to all!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Happy new year! My goals for 2016 would be to get better photos update my descriptions to be more appealing and also work on SEO :) Good luck to everyone on the new year and new goals!
0 Likes

Our goals for 2016 are to have more consistent sales. Continue to update our photo's and try to figure out if we need to adjust our wording again for SEO. We may look into getting into contact with some local bridal shops. Obviously, creating more designs for our brides. :-)
0 Likes

Looking to expand inventory. Our original intention was for our products to be made-to-order however I think this has been putting an unneeded delay for our customers. By having stock on-hand we can deliver to our customers quicker and more efficiently.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello everyone!

My ETSY goals are to get my store running. I find it exciting to share my creations with others and I hope they appreciate them too. And meet other wonderful creators ;)
0 Likes
MushyP
Post Crafter

I would love to hire a seamstress to help me with the production side (of course!) so I can focus a little bit more on making new designs. I also need to promote my shop more as well with advertising (try the Ad on Etsy?), being featured in a magazine and/or blogs
0 Likes
LinniesJewels
Inspiration Seeker

I hope that i can sell what i make. I do a lot of promotion in teams. I hope i get my first selling soon.
0 Likes

I am having a blast buying and selling, Buying things that I like and don't have room for and selling them to others. I am also a picture crazy person so it all is a lot of fun.
My hopes are to get my shop up and running and I want to have a handmade shop also, I like getting involved with the different teams, and I will say that there is some awesome shops out there and that there are beautiful things being made and sold.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Get my shop up and running, expand/improve my branding, sell 50 items this year.
0 Likes
gayretro
Inspiration Seeker

I now create hand knitted items and want to develop this side of my business on Etsy. I have now included them in my Vintage shop as my designs compliment the vintage clothing for sale there.

I wish, therefore, to make a name for myself as a quality knitwear creator as well as a vintage clothes seller and, in doing so, thus expand my sales and my shop.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello everyone)
I'm new here, so my prior goal for 2016 is to get my shop running. There are so much details about selling on Etsy I don't know yet! I'm still a little lost, because it's my first time in business, but I know I can make it!
I also want to clearly define my personal brand and to show it to the world outside.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I sell artwork and hope to get some equipment to make it a little easier and allow me to align myself with other successful sellers in this category. A scanner, printer and better camera are all on the current wishlist and will be purchased throughout the year. As a result, my next goal is to increase sales this year over last year. 2016 will be the best etsy year yet!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Your home is you. It is Your thoughts, Your feelings, your soul. Your home will eloquently tell you how happy and how satisfied you are with life. Chang your attitude to the space in which you live and you will be able to change your internal emotional state and your life. Every detail is important. If you will decorate your home our napkins an tableclother you will create an unusual atmosphere and good mood. Good luck,
0 Likes
MidwestGypsy
Inspiration Seeker

I have been lagging with marketing and producing shop items. I have been considering closing it because I do not have the time for all the marketing. Perhaps a shop remodel would help. Anyway, I would appreciate your input if you like.
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.