Subject: Promoting Your Etsy Shop
When: Monday, July 27 at 11:30 a.m. ET
Where: http://etsy.me/labs727
Who: Seller Education and YOU!

Promoting your business online and offline can help bring in new customers, but finding the right strategy can be tricky. That's why we’re sharing tips and tricks for promoting your shop in the Online Labs ( http://etsy.me/labs727) on July 27 at 11:30 a.m. ET. We are rebroadcasting this session due to popular demand.

This time around, we want you all to take on the Etsy Promotion Challenge! Before the Online Lab on July 27, try out a new promotional method. It could be as big as starting an Instagram account for your shop or as small as experimenting with a new type of tweet. Share your thoughts and questions in this thread or on Twitter with the hashtag #EtsySuccessChat.

PARTICIPATE:
Take a moment to reflect on your experience with the Etsy Promotion Challenge. What did you learn by mixing things up? In addition, think of your number one question about promoting your Etsy shop. Share your thoughts and questions in this thread.

The live chat will be available for anyone who would like to talk with us in real time. We'll be highlighting your responses and answering questions via Twitter from @EtsySuccess, our channel for tips and advice for running your shop. During the live stream, use the hashtag #EtsySuccessChat to ask questions.

REMEMBER:
There are no sign-ups or automatic reminders for this session, so be sure to mark your calendar. If you are unable to attend, we will be posting a link to the archived version of the video in this thread after it has aired. Please note that if you would like to participate in the live chat, it will be available only during the stream.

DISCLAIMER:
This is a non-promotional team. This is not an open invitation to promote your shop or social media channel in this thread. If you are unsure of what you can post in the Etsy Success team, please review our guidelines: http://etsy.me/1Osc7iC
Former_Member
Not applicable

Re: ✦ Video — July 27 @ 11:30 a.m. ET: Second Chance to Catch “Promoting Your Etsy Shop” Online Lab

Jump to solution
Eeek! I think I have just missed it being on Australian EST. will there be a re-run at all?
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes

Re: ✦ Video — July 27 @ 11:30 a.m. ET: Second Chance to Catch “Promoting Your Etsy Shop” Online Lab

Jump to solution
Looking forward to learning something new. Thanks!
0 Likes
HeddyJ
Crafty Poster

Jump to solution
Excited! Thank you!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution
I wish some of these online labs could be in the evening. For those of us unfortunate to have a day job, the day time labs are impossible to attend. Just a suggestion!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution
Sounds great! Thanks!
0 Likes
PearcesCraftShop
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution
Looking forward to learning in the online lab!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution
I just joined this group and look forward to learning from others how to get more sales from my shop. Also looking forward to this lab.
0 Likes

Jump to solution
Thank you so very much I will be very interested . I NEED this information to promote my shop. I will be attending.
0 Likes

Jump to solution
Sales are down for on last year. :(
These are some things I am trying:
1) Publishing in Jewelry Affaire magazine
2) Selling on another website: Filosano
3) Wearing my jewelry and giving my card to people who compliment
4) Adding handbags and other items to my Etsy shop
Looking forward to attending the online session Monday!
Lissa
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution
Great resource. Looking forward to attending this. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution
This is so timely. We are so thrilled to see this. Thanks so much for offering it!! We have a new shop and have been crash-coursing and learning as much as we can over this weekend. And are eager to learn more. Yaaay!! :)
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution
Thanks for offering this again I am new to Etsy and welcome all helpful tips broadcasts!!
0 Likes

Jump to solution
glad to see a link posted afterwards, my brain likes to hear and see information at least 2 times!
0 Likes

Jump to solution
Even though I've been here for awhile, I really enjoy the Etsy Labs! I always seem to get something helpful and interesting from them. Thanks Etsy!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution
Thank you for showing and helping others!!
0 Likes

Jump to solution
Thank you so much! Excited for this lab!
0 Likes

Jump to solution
I am just getting started and really appreciate the chance to be part of this team!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution
I am going to try to catch it - busy with some work deadlines, but if I miss it this morning, I will watch for the link!

Thanks so much for doing this!!!!
0 Likes

Jump to solution
I'll be around to watch it. Thanks!
0 Likes

Jump to solution
Waiting patiently and hoping to learn something new and helpful!
0 Likes

Jump to solution
I'm ready! Looking forward to learning a few new things to apply to my shop!
0 Likes

Jump to solution
Thrilled you're hosting this a second time as I missed it before. Can't wait to learn something new! :)
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution
I'm happy to be here.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution
It's not showing
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution
It's working now
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.