Hi there,

Setting a goal (no matter how small) can help you accomplish more. Take a moment to settle on your goal and then share it here. By writing it down and sharing with others, you'll reinforce your commitment to it.

A goal can be anything from listing a new item to reaching your 100th sale. For example, this month my goal is to work on my Etsy shop for at least one hour a week. Might sound minor, but those hours will add up!

When sharing your goal for June, please introduce yourself and share how long you've been selling on Etsy.

Happy June!
Former_Member
Not applicable

Re: Set a Goal for June

Jump to solution
Good Morning, Everyone. I am Becky and I have been on Etsy since 2011.

My goal for June is to up my listings to 200. I have the products..I just need to get in gear and get them listed.

Good Luck to Everyone!!!!
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution
HI Everyone!

I'm Crochetgal and my Etsy shop has been open since April of 2008.

My June goals are to earn enough to keep food on the table and a roof over my head.

Many of my customers provide inspiration for my shop so listening to my customers is of major importance.

0 Likes

Jump to solution
I'm five sales away from 100...would like to hit that number by July 1. Alas, I will have to put my shop into vacation mode for a week, because I'll be traveling abroad. Still intend to try to hit that number!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution
My goal for June is to successfully launch a rebranding effort that I've been working on for months!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution
My goal for June is to complete some unfinished items, and cut out some new things to work on during July. I'll be spending 3 weeks with my daughter after the birth of her baby in early July, so I gotta have stuff to work on in the evenings while I'm there! :)

0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution
Hi I am Deborah from the UK and have been on Etsy for several years but this year I am concentrating my efforts and my goal for June 2014 is to list 10 items in my shop!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution
My Goal for June:
* Photograph ALL new creations, edit photos, and list list LIST those items! (and contact everyone on my mailing list!)

(for me, the creation part is easy, but the cost analysis, documentation, and description are much harder)

I am Raven, and I created my Pure Bliss shop in November 2013. This is my third Etsy shop, so I suppose I've been on Etsy for a few years. It started as a hobby during my hippie-gypsy days, and evolved as I've changed my business name 3 times (sometimes it takes a while to find the right one!). But now I'm a whole lot more serious about it.
Seriously. ;-D
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution
My June goal is to keep my current momentum going! I've been averaging a sale a day and would love to see that continue but since I'm having a baby any day now I don't know if that's possible.

My name is Sabra and I've been selling on Etsy for 4 years ^_^
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution
I may borrow Audrey's goal and dedicate one hour a week to work on my shop. I would like to reopen it. I first opened it in 2010 to support a charity and I think I would like to continue to do so.
0 Likes

Jump to solution
Oh...I was supposed to introduce myself, wasn't I? Hi,I'm Melanie. I've been on Etsy since 2011...and I make jewelry. ;P
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution
Goals:
2000 views which at least 500 are of my shop
1000 favorites at least
2 more sales this month
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution
Hi,

June goals:
1) add new listings....I am at 114, I want to get to 120-130
2) sales....I hope to have at least 3 sales a week, more is always good
3) re-photograph some items
4) complete 3+ items a week

My shop has been open for 1 year and 6 months.
0 Likes

Jump to solution
June Goal: Work on brand recognition. I am adding my store logo to my photographs in order to make my images stand out in search results. I figure if people are going through 5-10 pages of search results for light switch covers, they may see 1 - 2 of my items on every page, but not realize they are all from the same shop, as people don't take the time to read shop names.

By having all my photos with my shops logo on them I am hoping to make my listings stand out, and when a person browses through a few pages, I want to put the idea in their head "Hey I seem to be seeing a lot of light switch covers from this one shop, I might not like any of the ones that I've seen so far, but if they have this many, I might as well click in and see if they do have something I like". When they end up in my shop and see that I have almost 700 different ones to choose from, then they are very likely to find something they like.

I know all the advice about having Front Page/Treasury worthy photos mentions watermarks as being a no-no, but being successful in my business was never dependent on either of those factors, so I think it will be more rewarding for my shop name to be prominently featured on my images, especially when they are so often pinned on Pinterest and other social media websites.

Here is an example of one of my listings with my new logo:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/191925754/royal-blue-mums-light-switch-cover?ref=listing-shop-header-2

As you browse through my shop you will see that while the logo is the same, the color changes to compliment whatever color is in the light switch cover. I think it still keeps my shop cohesive looking, but also adds more fun and color as well :)
0 Likes

Jump to solution
I forgot to mention I've been on Etsy since 2008.
0 Likes
SBrownART
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution
I am new to etsy and my goal is to set-up my about and policies page by the end of this month.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution
My goals for June:
- 5 Sales
- Add 2 more listings
To do all this I will work at least 1 hour a day on my shop!! :-)
0 Likes
ObjectApparel
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution
List at least 10 more items!!
0 Likes

Jump to solution
Hi, everyone! We make geographic based art prints and have been selling on Etsy for a little over a year.

June Goals:
- Catch up on all custom orders
- Add new products
- List all products on Etsy Wholesale
- Take new photos of some items with props to give them more personality
- Lastly, I don't like having sales goals, but I would love to reach 1500 sales
0 Likes

Jump to solution
Hi everybody!
My June goals are:
- have at least two sales, just last month, but I'd love one sale each week!
- develop my budding blog
- change the photos of my listings that still need it
- develop my mood boards on Pinterest as an advertising tool for me and my fav shops on Etsy
- and of course add more items!

0 Likes

Jump to solution
Hi All! I am new to this group. My name is Dianne and I am a stay at home, homeschooling graphic designer from Central California. I have been working in graphic design, specifically scrapbook product design as well as web design, for many years now. I love working for myself because I get to make what I like!

I have tons of product that I just need to "repackage" and get entered to my store. I'd like to branch out and also offer original art for commercial use. I also have been bitten by a new craft bug and hope to start a secondary profile to sell crocheted products and maybe patterns. So you can imagine, goal setting is going to be very important! LOL. I appreciate this group already.

Since I have a lot of planning to do, as well as creating, I need to dedicate one hour per week day to work on planning and marketing, and then also dedicate one hour per week day for product prep/creation. Usually, I don't have to set aside crafting/creating time, but because focus is becoming an issue, I think this will be a good idea. I KNOW I will go over that time but making it a rule will help me look up from brainstorming and create! Because all the planning in the world won't help me if I don't have any product ready for market! Right?! I do tend to get stuck in idea mode....can anyone relate?

So, specifically, I need to spend one hour daily on marketing, branding, planning and one hour daily on product creation, concentrating on one spoke of my business per week and working ahead so that I have enough product stored up for regular new listings. Yes, I think that will do. Crossing my fingers......

0 Likes

Jump to solution
(But first, I am going to clean off my desk. It's amazing how much easier it is to concentrate with a clean desk. I highly recommend it. And if your desk is a huge mess, just pile it all in a box to look through later. Go ahead and put a post it note on it - look through this mess at 5 pm or whatever, and get creative! )
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution
My June goals:

600 shop likes
4 pages of listings (I have 3 now)

Preparing for a big off-Etsy event in August.
0 Likes

Jump to solution
May was slow on Etsy for me, but I had success at local shows. I think I'm slowly getting there :)

My june goals:
-Continue with my challenge to do 100 new items with the supplies I already own & List them daily
-Do the photoshoot with my friens for our summer lookbook
-Have 15 sales
-Find out what are the locals stores that sale local crafts
-Be more consistent on my FB page
0 Likes

Jump to solution
I was just recently at a Etsy Shop Critique class this past Saturday (highly recommend it for new shop owners!). While I have a rather long list of small things to accomplish. My focus for June is:

1. 1 New Listing
2. 1 New Sale
3. Revise photo's
4. Make contact with 2 store owners

I recently joined Etsy in October of 2013, but didn't launch till November of 2013.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution
My goals for June are to have 4 sales for the month and to add atleast 10 new items.
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.