Former_Member
Not applicable

Free blog ad for June

Hi :)
I have a crafting blog for which I accept advertising. To give back to the community, each month I offer 4 free ad spots for fellow Etsy shops. I have 3 more spots available for the rest of June, so if you are interested and think your shop would be a good fit, send me a message with your ad! Ads must be 300 pixels wide and either 125 or 250 pixels high.
My blog is http://HoneysQuilling.com
to see more info about the advertising, see here: http://www.honeysquilling.com/advertising/

First 3 people to get back to me with their ads get the spots. Any other interested people will roll over to July.

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
4 Replies
Former_Member
Not applicable

Re: Free blog ad for June

Hi,
I'd love to seize this opportunity, I'm going to make my banner tonight and also add more products to my shop

thank you!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi,

That's a lovely offer! I'd like to take you up on it!

Thanks so much,
Sharyn
0 Likes

Hi Honey - I'd love to be featured on your blog. Thank you for extending the generous offer. I'll get an ad over to you ASAP.

BTW, I love your earrings -- they're fabulous and I'll include them in an upcoming treasury!

Susan
0 Likes

Hi Honey,

What a sweet give back :) I would be interested. I think I may have missed it for June since I see 3 awesome etsy sellers above me, however, I would like to get in on July's ads if possible? Please let me know if that would be ok. Thanks!!

Sheena
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.