Hi there,

Setting a goal (no matter how small) can help you accomplish more. Take a moment to settle on your goal and then share it here. By writing it down and sharing with others, you'll reinforce your commitment to it.

A goal can be anything from listing a new item to reaching your 100th sale. For example, this month my goal is to work on my Etsy shop for at least one hour a week. Might sound minor, but those hours will add up!

When sharing your goal for June, please introduce yourself and share how long you've been selling on Etsy.

Happy June!

Re: Set a Goal for June

Jump to solution
I have new photos for my shop, May take some different ones for a few of the items..I dont like the photos I have right now..I also REALLY want to get some fabric stuff made, not so much for just etsy but in general because I got a sewing machine for my birthday ( back in march) and I am still a bit nervous on sewing things...I have made a few simple things for family and they came out okay..but I wanna do better and I wanna start making sales on etsy...I have been doing quite good with custom orders but not sales and I have a good amount of inventory Id very much like to move.

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes

Jump to solution
My goal is have 50 items in my shop by the end of June. I have a tendency to fuss over my listings, I need to just do it! That is why my shop opened in March of 2011 and nothing was listed for sale until the fall of 2012!!! I was agonizing over getting everything just right! Live and learn.

I sell vintage and supplies, since March of 2011.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution
Hello, Andrew, Etsian for nearly 7 months. I sell paper toys for kids big and small!

I always aim to double everything, views, favourites, listed items etc.
I'm already half way to doubling sales, I need to make it to two, had one order yesterday!

And I'll be doubling the number of products in the next week or so, just photographing the final products.

Happy crafting everyone.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution
My goal for June is to list a new range of hand printed textile/accessories goodies in my shop, so to expand the choice of printed products.

I'm an illustrator and print maker and I opened on Etsy in October 2012.
0 Likes

Jump to solution
I would LOVE to finally finish making all the new pieces on my to-do list.

I would also like to work my steadily on my own website.

As for sales goals, 10 sales would be amazing, but every time I try to set a sale goal I never meet it...
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution
My goal is my first sale.

Any advice?

Thanks
Jessica
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution
Hi! I'm Andrew from south-east England and my shop has been open since 21st April.

I'm in the same position as Jessica above, in that I'm still looking for my first sale too and would also welcome any advice. So, my goals for June are to make that first sale and to go on adding new stock to my shop.

Kind regards to everyone!
0 Likes

Jump to solution
Create new original designs to crochet necklaces worked to get get to have 50 products in the store.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution
I want to sell 60 pcs of my real wood cases in June~!
0 Likes

Jump to solution
Hello! My name is Reyes, I joined etsy in 2010 but i didn´t really begin to sell my designs until one year ago. My goal for June is to improve my May results and reach my 50th sale as well as to list 5 new items. I have a full time job outside of etsy and I am also a mother of three small kids so for me these goals, as small as they may seem to others, are a sure step in the right direction, and hey, I am meeting wonderful people and having fun along the way!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution
My Centre's objectives is to gain visibility, crééer full of new jewelry and improve my photo and my sales.

If you have any advice, thank you!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution
My goal this month is to get some of my ceramic work in a local shop. A real life shop!! Yeh and to sell some more work here on Etsy wouldn't be bad!!
0 Likes

Jump to solution
We are open 2 weeks. The goal is to get our first sale. We will be adding some new items to the store next week. It will be part of our summer collection.
We have watched the "Trend" articles and hopefully it will do the trick. We have a mass email going out to let everyone know we are finally" live"! We have posted a Grand Opening sale.

Any more suggestions? Wish us luck. I will say that everyone at ETSY is terrific.

RoSan Custom Jewelry
Ronnie Marie and Sandee Tanner
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution
My goal for June is to have my first sale. Previously I was working on my shop sporadically, but I've committed more time to it and added more items. If anyone has more advice, I would be glad to hear it. Thanks!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution
Hello! My name is Vivian and I'm from Melbourne. My shop has been open since November 2013.

My goal for June is to make one sale, have one new listing per week and update photos.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution
My goal for June is to have my first $500 month.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution
My goal is to reach 350 sales this month and 350 shop favourites (currently on 341 sales and 316 shop favourites

My name is tina I have been selling on 1 year on 25th June (set up in 2011 but never added items till last year)
0 Likes
CarriageOnCherry
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution
My goal...to sell a total of 25 items for June, I'm currently at 18. It has taken a while to get my shop off the ground. I'm trying to improve SEOs and learn from others. :)
0 Likes

Jump to solution
My goal is to have my summer collection finished and listed this month. (It should have been listed in May!)
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution
My goal for June is to add three paintings to my shop. They are a series that I've been thinking about for awhile. I've been wanting to expand to other art forms and I think it's high time I just do it.

I've been selling for a few months less than a year. Hopefully having a variety of different products will bring me some sales!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution
My goal for Juneis two-part: First, to add a NEW ITEM to my line (baby cross-over tees)and
secondly to offer them in my favorite colors: indigo, fushia , turquoise and tangerine:)

I have been selling on Etsy since February 2014.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution
My goal is to have 1 sale in June, I have been listing new items so hopefully people will like them.

I have been selling on Etsy for just over a year
0 Likes
LunaPines
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution
Setting my goals for the month is one of my favorite things to do :) it's because I enjoy daydreaming so much.

My goals for June are as follows:
1. Get up to 100 listings
2. Hit 100 sales!!! (currently at 92)
3. Complete 3 drawings (time to get back to my roots!)
4. Read a book!

It's so easy to get carried away with our businesses, it's important to remember to take time to ourselves and recharge. That's the best way to feed our creativity.

Happy June!
0 Likes
SalemStyle
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution
My goal is to have more sales this June than last June as well as continue creating inventory. I am working on more sales by improving my SEO and product pictures.

I'm Lianna and I have been selling on Etsy since Dec 2011.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution
My goal for june, publish 3 more products in my collection !
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.