Former_Member
This team is dedicated to sharing business advice in a supportive environment. From the day you first set up your shop to the day you think about quitting your day job, there's so much to learn. Luckily, one of the best things about selling on Etsy is the support and encouragement from other sellers.

Whether you’re brand new to selling on Etsy or you can count the years on both of your hands, you probably have some milestones that you’d like to celebrate with all of us. Post your milestone in this thread. Every month, we'll highlight some of our favorite posts, so join the celebrations!

Please also introduce yourself in your post if you’re new to the Etsy Success Team—describe what you sell and how long your shop has been open.

Here are some examples of milestones (but remember that all personal milestones big or small are worthy of celebrating!):

• You made your 1st sale / 1st international sale / 1st custom order
• You reached (x) # of sales
• You added (x) # of listings in your shop
• You have (x) # of views / favorites / admirers
• You received positive feedback from a buyer
• Your shop was featured in the press or in social media
• You recently opened your shop
• You’re celebrating your Etsyversary
DeepSeaDayDreams
Inspiration Seeker

Re: Official Success Celebration Thread!

I know this seems microscopic to most shops but I've had 15 views in the last week! That's been at least 1 view every day and that's a new thing for me! :) I also just made my 2nd sale last week but it was my first sale since reinvesting into my shop! (My real first sale was about a year ago and I kind of stopped keeping up with my shop in between so I think of it as a first sale)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
DeepSeaDayDreams
Inspiration Seeker

I recently made a few goals for myself and accomplished 2 of them today!
I have 25 followers on instagram (my next goal is 50) and Ive had over 20 views in the last 7 days (my next goal is to at least keep that momentum with 50 in 2 weeks) so exciting watching my reach and my visitors increase! Now to just make another sale!
0 Likes

I opened my shop in September 2016. Everything in my shop is hand crochet by me. I get views but have had no sales but I keep plugging along. I have just opened a Facebook account for my shop separate from my personal Facebook account. My next item on my list is to open up other social media accounts for Crochet Rozay.
0 Likes
DeepSeaDayDreams
Inspiration Seeker

June those rings are gorgeous! I just favorited your shop! :) also carol that glasses holder is so cute and unique! I love the tufts of hair lol
0 Likes

I reached 50 items in my shop-I'd get there and sell some, make some more...I don't have a lot of sales yet but I'm happy!
0 Likes

Hi everyone, my name is Marie, I am a perfumer and I am new to Etsy. I believe I have got a few milestones to celebrate.

Firstly, I opened my Etsy store less than a week ago which is very exciting, yippee. I have been thinking about opening my store for some time but did not have the courage.

Within 48 hours of opening my store I had my first sale which was incredible, I did not expect that to happen so fast.

But my biggest achievement, I believe, is negotiating a deal with my courier service provider. As a result I can now send my products outside the UK. For those who are not familiar with the rules, here in the UK perfumes are considered dangerous goods and therefore can not be shipped outside the country. After weeks and weeks of writing and exchanging documents and analyzing hazards, and...and... I am now able to dispatch my products internationally. And I am so incredibly happy about it because I did not believe it could be possible.
0 Likes

10 sales, woot woot!
0 Likes
StuckOnSilver
Inspiration Seeker

800 sales!
0 Likes

I just learned that one of my TEEsox dolls will be published in the fall edition of Art Doll Quarterly!!!!
0 Likes
MLPStudioOneArt
Inspiration Seeker

My book...... Stabbing Pencey Boudreaux is up for a screenplay~!!!

I'm SO excited~!!

You can see the book in my shop. I'll be doing a Skype interview about the book with a production company who SAW my book on ETSY ~!!!!

This is the second time someone sees a product on ETSY and we do a Skype interview. First was for the show Gags to Riches and the gag gift we had.

Wish me luck.. Thanks ETSY
0 Likes

I'm so happy. My shop finally reached 300 sales!!! I just can't believe I've had that many sales. Here's to hoping for many more :)
0 Likes

I have a first sale milestone reached! Wonderful! :)
0 Likes

I just made my first 100 sales!
Next goal: keep more than 100 listings up at one time.
0 Likes

So I've been away from Etay for a good minute and had even put my shop on a hiatus status. I'm back and off to a fiery start! 7 sales since yesterday, muted out some gorgeous new 4th of July Collars, and getting some cute ones ready for Summer.

Paying for some promotions now and really hoping my Easy traffic picks up. All of this is going toward helping me start my own Mobile Grooming Business that is my dream and it feels so good to make some extra money toward that goal <3

Hope everyone else is having a great day :)
0 Likes

Summer Solstice/the half year mark is coming up. I thought I'd compare 2017 and 2016 to see where things stand.

Right now, almost at the halfway point, 2017 has reached 83% of last year's revenue. Not bad but I can do better!

How's your first half of 2017 looking? What are you doing to make the second even better?
0 Likes

Just hit 400 sales today, woo hoo!

Congrats to all on their milestones :)
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Just Crossed 400 Sale Milestone.

Thanks to all Etsy Customers.

Looking forward 4 digit Sales Milestone.
0 Likes
ArtKitchenUa
Inspiration Seeker

Hello! Six years ago I still did not think about creativity! I started painting, studying painting and today I already have four art studios in Ukraine. I have many students who write wonderful pictures. Some work already on a professional level. I want to help them and began to sell their pictures. I came to Etsy to sell their paintings and help them develop as artists. If you can give me advice on how to sell more effectively - I and my students will be very grateful to you!
0 Likes
Hishuk
Crafty Poster

Hi!
I am Cleo from Athens, sunny Greece, new member in Etsy Success Team!

I make ethnic crochet bags, boho jewelry and accessories with the philosophy of one and only piece. I started selling on Etsy October 2016 but it took me some time to set up my shop as I did not have that much time...

Provocative design and daring experimentation materials processing are essential elements for each creation.
Each piece is designed, created and photographed exclusively by me.
I believe in enriching the "story" behind each unique piece…

I can not talk about milestones involving many sales... :) but I distinguish the two wonderful positive feedback to a great extent written I had, and my first sale in which we exchanged about 50 convos in a very friendly and full of understanding mood with the buyer!

What else to write... I am glad I decided to open an Etsy shop.
It is a great experience so far!

Cleo <3
0 Likes

9 more, and i would reach 4 figure sales
0 Likes

I just made my first real sale last week! This was a complete stranger so it made the sale feel more official than selling to friends. I'm thankful for the rush I got when that email came and really excited for future sales! Thanks everyone for the inspiring posts 🙂
0 Likes

I got my first sale from Australia :)
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

#1 Milestone - opening up my store
Hello hello
Just recently opened my store and so far no sales so that means no reviews but i'm still hopeful
My shop is all about premium wooden chopping boards made from beautiful solid timbers.
Also check out instagram.com/woodchoppedgood which features some of the boards

0 Likes

I sold my first wood-burned moose design on a wooden box made by me!
0 Likes
WeddingMarisabel
Inspiration Seeker

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.