Former_Member
This team is dedicated to sharing business advice in a supportive environment. From the day you first set up your shop to the day you think about quitting your day job, there's so much to learn. Luckily, one of the best things about selling on Etsy is the support and encouragement from other sellers.

Whether you’re brand new to selling on Etsy or you can count the years on both of your hands, you probably have some milestones that you’d like to celebrate with all of us. Post your milestone in this thread. Every month, we'll highlight some of our favorite posts, so join the celebrations!

Please also introduce yourself in your post if you’re new to the Etsy Success Team—describe what you sell and how long your shop has been open.

Here are some examples of milestones (but remember that all personal milestones big or small are worthy of celebrating!):

• You made your 1st sale / 1st international sale / 1st custom order
• You reached (x) # of sales
• You added (x) # of listings in your shop
• You have (x) # of views / favorites / admirers
• You received positive feedback from a buyer
• Your shop was featured in the press or in social media
• You recently opened your shop
• You’re celebrating your Etsyversary

Re: Official Success Celebration Thread!

holy moley, this has been an amazing Christmas season, i have never had so many orders. most for around $10 but following search words, and key words, and twitter, this is amazing for stocking stuffer season. and i went from almost 200 sales to passing 250 and more!
https://www.etsy.com/listing/223673001/a-little-bag-of-pot-from-colorado-best?ref=shop_home_feat_1
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes

Hi! I'm new :) I create a needle felted animals :) My store just a few weeks. I celebrate because I had already made 2 sales and has received positive feedback :)))
0 Likes
isewcute
Crafty Poster

Today I'm celebrating 5500 sales reaching my year end goal!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I had a buyer to purchase 4 different items and I received 5 star reviews from all 4!
0 Likes

My goal was to reach 150 sales this year and I just hit 170! While it's not a ton compared to some shops, it's a reason to celebrate for me!!! thank you to all of my great customers!
0 Likes

I achieved my "big goal" today ... to reach at least 1,000 sales before the end of the year. It's only taken me 10+ years to get there, but I did it!

Hope you reach your goals for the year, whatever they may be. :-)
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I can't contain the excitement! Things are looking up for my shop and I hope it just keeps going up from here. I am finally receiving exposure and offers to join craft fairs and events and getting my name/brand out there! My first Etsy Sale was an amazing feeling. During my first show I met some truly wonderful women that have become great acquaintances. At the last show I was recognized by a lady who had seen my ads! It felt sooooo good to have that recognition that I had to call and tell my momma..lol.

I just know things are going to go up from here and thanks to being a part of team, like this one, I know that I have fellow Artisans that I can celebrate with their achievements as well!

Much love to you all!
0 Likes

Today we are celebrating a very big day for us! :)
After 15 years of crafting bags we opened our Esty shop! Woohoo :)

Best wishes to you all and have a very nice holidays!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I love etsy
And i need good business on etsy..
I am use etsy all time...because its my hobby...i love it..
but my items not sell i don"t no what can i do..
my items is good and price so cheep but no sell...

Help me etsy...

Thanks..
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I reached 50 sales this week! So excited!!!
0 Likes

Reached 157 sales
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I have reached my goal of having 200 sales before the New Year, it was faster than I'd expected!
0 Likes

I am new to this team and like the friendly support. It is now 10 months since I opened my Etsy shop. It seems longer. Still struggling to make sales but relieved to make some. My celebration is that people are finding my products and giving me positive feedback and recognition. I am learning a lot on Etsy and now have the confidence to move to the next stages. Thanks everyone and happy new year. Kerry.
0 Likes
ItsVera
Crafty Poster

Love great reviews like this one. Makes it worth while to put in that extra effort to make the customer happy.

``Beautifully crafted. Perfect fit. This makes crocheting and knitting so much easier. No more yarn burns. Fast shipping.``
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I went on a hiatus due to family and work, and I'm celebrating my first sale since I got back! Woohoo! It feels so good to be back!
Here's to more sales for us all in 2017!
0 Likes

I achieved another goal already! This year's Etsy revenue is a tiny bit more than last year.

Oh, and I was very excited to see a previous customer had favorited my shop. Don't know if she had done so previously, but glad to see she's taken notice of my shop again!
0 Likes

Why are there so many posts removed?
0 Likes

@Nancy, they were probably spam.
0 Likes

My shop was opened seven months ago, but there are still tons of items awaiting to be uploaded, all these items are what we have collected during our past years in the jewelry business, of which we wanted to share it with other people.

It was really our of my expectation that writing that many listings is not fun, it's a lot of work writing titles and tags.

I am so glad to hear many successful and encouraging stories from different sellers and from time to time, I can ask questions and get answers fairly quickly.

Sales are picking up, but I still need to learn a lot of things such as how to get more views and marketing techniques.

I welcome anyone to come visit my shop and give me some advise.

Thank you all for the support and wishing everyone many prosperous years to come.

0 Likes

Hello!

This is my first post here, I am celebrating a very successful year of growth!
In my second year of really working at it my sales have grown 3.5 times over last year!!!
Looking forward to the same possibility for every year to come...
0 Likes

I am thankful for a fresh start. By totally deleting the inventory and making new jewelry I feel ready for round two, focusing on my specialty of wire wrapped rings, pendants and earrings.
Keeping the faith, yours truly
Marquise
0 Likes

So excited... my goal was to reach 150 sales this year and I've surpassed it in the last two weeks. It's so much fun sending things out all over the country and have made some nice friends along the way. Here's a toast to a great year next year. Thank you Etsy!
0 Likes

Congratulations to EVERYONE on their goals and surpassing them!

I opened my shop January 27, 2016, and only had about 30 listings (now over 400 active listings!) until the middle of April when I started listing on a consistent basis. I've had 223 sales to date and here we are, New Year's Eve, and I couldn't be more humbled and excited by the progress! I couldn't imagine we would reach 200 sales by years end and I even had the shop closed for 40 days earlier in the fall when my mama got really sick and eventually passed away October 20th. She was my best friend and ran the shop with me; I know she would be so proud of where Emporium314 is today!

Congratulations again to everyone and wishing you all many more sales in 2017! xoxo
0 Likes

We are celebrating our first 10 months and we broke $1000 in sales!! We have lots of work to do in 2017 but we have a better sense of our direction and the work we need to do.
Keep up all the great work everyone! See you in 2017🎉🎉🎉
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

This team looks amazing. I'm just starting out and reading these celebration stories had been amazing.
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.