Former_Member
This team is dedicated to sharing business advice in a supportive environment. From the day you first set up your shop to the day you think about quitting your day job, there's so much to learn. Luckily, one of the best things about selling on Etsy is the support and encouragement from other sellers.

Whether you’re brand new to selling on Etsy or you can count the years on both of your hands, you probably have some milestones that you’d like to celebrate with all of us. Post your milestone in this thread. Every month, we'll highlight some of our favorite posts, so join the celebrations!

Please also introduce yourself in your post if you’re new to the Etsy Success Team—describe what you sell and how long your shop has been open.

Here are some examples of milestones (but remember that all personal milestones big or small are worthy of celebrating!):

• You made your 1st sale / 1st international sale / 1st custom order
• You reached (x) # of sales
• You added (x) # of listings in your shop
• You have (x) # of views / favorites / admirers
• You received positive feedback from a buyer
• Your shop was featured in the press or in social media
• You recently opened your shop
• You’re celebrating your Etsyversary

Re: Official Success Celebration Thread!

Hi everyone, first of all, congratulations on your successes! :)

I am excited to share that I've just listed my first eBook here on Etsy. I don't believe in 'traditional' self-publishing. I am also really moved that so many people took the survey to help me price it. I was pleasantly surprised by all the kind words. So stoked! https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/400016535/ebook-living-frugal-almost-100-tips-on?ref=shop_home_activ...
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes

I'm a little late in posting, but I was jumping for joy when I hit 500 sales (just noticed earlier this month) Woot Woot!!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I had my 20th sale last night! And it was a custom order!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Congrats everybody on their success!
I'm celebrating my second sale in first month.
I hope to keep going like that!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Congratulations to all, especially the new sellers :)

I'm celebrating just my 200th sale. It took a year and half to get here :/ I'm just happy the shop is growing, both on and off Etsy.
0 Likes

After switching to an Indiemade site, and not keeping my etsy shop active for several years, I just reopened my etsy shop last week and got a an order within 3 days! I was so excited because when I had my shop open before I only had a total of 4 orders over a couple of years.
0 Likes

Can't wait to hit my 1st sale!!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I opened my Etsy shop yesterday. I waited until this morning to check stats. 380 views and 24 favorites on my items. I think that's a good start and means all that reading on how Etsy search works was worth it!
0 Likes
abijouxparis
Inspiration Seeker

0 Likes
DesignstheLimit
Inspiration Seeker

We are excited to have reached 7000 sales in our Etsy shop on Father's Day only a week after our 1,250th review. We couldn't be more excited and have been hard at work getting some new products together to add to our shop over the summer. Between being hard at work and being hard at play we have truly been blessed by our experience as Etsy sellers and LOVE being a part of the community here on Etsy.
0 Likes

Yay! My shop hit 5000 likes today.....and inching closer to that 10K sales mark!!!!
0 Likes

I've just hit 50 reviews in my shop! All lovely too so I couldn't be happier :) Congratulations on your successes.
Cherry
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I made my first sale, that wonderful customer bought 2! on June 8th. I was very excited. I'm working on getting more views and more listings. My goal is 75 listings and I"m at 69.
0 Likes

Celebrating 20 sales!!!! WOOT WOOT!

0 Likes

We are South Bend Woodworks and we are a shop of passionate craftsmen who refuse to be satisfied with anything less than the very best…making heirloom-quality, wooden goods that carry special meaning to those who own them. We believe you can feel our experience, passion and values in every product you touch.

Today we reached over 600 sales in our Etsy shop and we are so blessed and would like to thank everyone who has shopped and ordered from us!
0 Likes
Treatsbrazil
Registered Buyer

Hi everyone!
I want to celebrate my store at Etsy !
My name is Ira, I'm from Brazil, I'm new at etsy and i'm still trying to figure i things out lol. My experience have been great.
What I bring to the USA is an Unique Delicious Dessert. a new concept of what to offer to your guest. Brigadeiro Gourmet is a success in Brazil and is starting in the USA. Everyone that tries Love it at first.
Brigadeiro is perfect for weddings,graduation, baby showers,birthdays etc. I hope you guys Like it
Thanks
0 Likes

570 sales to date & looking forward to many more. I just finished my 7th magazine quilt pattern to be published for the year and am looking forward to some time to devote to my Esty shop. I sell original quilt patterns, quilt fabric, and vintage sewing supplies. Happy sales, everyone!
0 Likes

Hello nice people!!
I opened my shop recently and I have only 3 sales but I have already 2 excellent reviews, I will favorite all of your shops!
Successes and have many sales!!

Kisses
Claudia
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

My recent milestone was having my artwork accepted to be auctioned off at a fundraiser for the park that inspired the painting. Today the link to the print was shared by another Vander Veer Park enthusiast, whose fb page has 1400 local followers. I am hoping that this will help me gain some new art collectors from my area! https://www.etsy.com/listing/274000160/the-willow-tree-by-the-stone-bridge-at?ref=shop_home_feat_3
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I reached 54 views yesterday! My goal was 50. Now I have to try to get more..........100!

Congrats to everyone that reached their goals.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I just made my first sale a few days ago! It was international, too! I only opened about a week ago, so it was an all around happy moment for me!
0 Likes

I now have 155 shop admirers and 24 sales. I am selling enough to keep going, but I wish it would pick up much more.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

0 Likes

https://www.etsy.com/shop/tresorette

We are so excited to be here, please follow our shop!!
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.