Former_Member
This team is dedicated to sharing business advice in a supportive environment. From the day you first set up your shop to the day you think about quitting your day job, there's so much to learn. Luckily, one of the best things about selling on Etsy is the support and encouragement from other sellers.

Whether you’re brand new to selling on Etsy or you can count the years on both of your hands, you probably have some milestones that you’d like to celebrate with all of us. Post your milestone in this thread. Every month, we'll highlight some of our favorite posts, so join the celebrations!

Please also introduce yourself in your post if you’re new to the Etsy Success Team—describe what you sell and how long your shop has been open.

Here are some examples of milestones (but remember that all personal milestones big or small are worthy of celebrating!):

• You made your 1st sale / 1st international sale / 1st custom order
• You reached (x) # of sales
• You added (x) # of listings in your shop
• You have (x) # of views / favorites / admirers
• You received positive feedback from a buyer
• Your shop was featured in the press or in social media
• You recently opened your shop
• You’re celebrating your Etsyversary
Zellla
Inspiration Seeker

Re: Official Success Celebration Thread!

Very excited to be part of this team!
A big Thank you to ETSY for becoming such a huge success and having us come along for the ride.
I started out selling here about 2 years ago, and although l hope to keep selling more and more jewelry, Iam most happy with my customers feedback after they buy an item. I really does still blow my mind, when they talk about how much they "love" the necklace, or how happy it makes them to wear it and receive comments. Thats the biggest thing for me, to have someone I don't know from across the country, tell me these things, thats why I keep doing what Iam doing, so thanks for being the gateway for making this happen ;)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes

I just reached my 500th sale today.... Now on to bigger and better days.
0 Likes

I am getting over a 150 faves a day. That is like a record for me. I am really happy about that
0 Likes
JypsyJewels
Inspiration Seeker

My name is Janet Harris; my shop is Jypsy Jewels. I opened my shop in June 2011. It took quite a while before my first sale. It was an anklet made with shells and blue pony beads. BUT, I was more excited when I got the review than for the sale. To read that someone liked the piece of jewelry they bought and that they will be back. I read others success stories and am amazed at the awesome things they make. I have made a few custom orders and that is always encouraging. Making the treasuries is a complete pleasure; I keep coming back hoping everything is sold. Etsy has such a family and community feel, from teams to treasuries, to shares on facebook. And there is always someone who can answer your questions. Party on Etsy ; wishing everyone lots of sales and kind reviews.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

So pleased with Etsy we got to 100 sales last year and it's going well so far this year too.

Loving the great feedback we are getting from customers; make us smile when we get a really good review.
0 Likes

Excited to have sold an antique French hat stand to the television show "House of Cards!" I like the show and now I'll really keep my eyes peeled!
0 Likes

I am very happy - I'm with you!!!!
0 Likes

Hi! I am Bound to be Creative! I have been creating, designing, constructing and selling reversible hats and accessories on Etsy for 3-1/2 years. I am thrilled to announce over 600 sales! I never thought my dream of creating and selling my hats and bags would ever become a reality, especially being a busy mom. Thank you, Etsy, for creating a channel for my growing business. I look forward to more milestones in the future! (Thank you for letting me "toot my horn" on this post.)
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

My milestone is going from 20 to 30 views a day on average to consistently getting 80+ views a day just by changing up some keywords and tags. Woohoo!!!!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

We went past 250 shop admirers and 100 followers, in our first year on Etsy!
Now we are working on getting some sales on! ;)
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

We are at 213 sales and 41 feedbacks. So pleased!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

0 Likes
WoodNotions
Inspiration Seeker

My shop was invited to participate in the Fund on Etsy program!!
Be sure to have a look at the wonderful and inspired creations being offered at discounted prices.
https://www.etsy.com/fund-on-etsy/browse
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I opened my shop just a few days ago- I love this site! I can`t wait for my first sale!! (I`m refreshing my page at once an hour :))
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I made a sale yesterday :D It's a custom Lego minifig portrait of a mom and daughter standing in front of a mountain. I'm going to get a jump on it today before my family come back from camping. So exciting!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

It's been a rough year because I have been really sick (found out I have Crohn's just recently), but I finally got my store back up and running and now have over 160 items! I'm going to try to keep pushing myself to come up with new designs and patterns so my goal is to have 200+ items by the end of August. Happy selling everyone :)
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Diana, I am a chronically ill person too, though not Crohn's. That is so impressive that you've listed 160 things so quickly. Congrats!
I've just reached 80, and am trying to get to 100 before July. Might be a bit longer, though :) I have the items made but photography and editing and listing is taking *so* long.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Milestone 1 reached! 1st sale. Such hard work ;-)
0 Likes

Now that I have had a week for it to sink in, I am THRILLED to be one of the 20 vendors at Etsy's WayMarket at the WayHome Music & Arts Festival in July!!!!! Ok....back to making stock....and coffee! :)
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Thanks Lynn, I'm sorry to hear about your illness. I've been sick for years but it really ramped up in January so I had to shut down for a bit. Now I'm back and looking forward to getting my shop in order before I go back to work in the fall. Thanks to Etsy for digital downloads feature - it certainly makes my shop easier to maintain now! Good luck! :)
0 Likes
naturelview
Registered Buyer

.Have a perfect ! day Etsy, and blessing week you all too!!!
0 Likes

0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I recently opened up shop just over a week ago, and I now have five favorites!!!! I know it's a small victory, but it's a victory nonetheless!
0 Likes
LayeringPieces
Inspiration Seeker

had a GREAT photoshoot on Friday and are adding a number of new pieces to the collection over the next week or so.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/237905575/new-delicate-gold-circle-necklace-on?ref=shop_home_active_1
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I am celebrating that I made my first sale!!!! Yaayyyy!!
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.