Former_Member
This team is dedicated to sharing business advice in a supportive environment. From the day you first set up your shop to the day you think about quitting your day job, there's so much to learn. Luckily, one of the best things about selling on Etsy is the support and encouragement from other sellers.

Whether you’re brand new to selling on Etsy or you can count the years on both of your hands, you probably have some milestones that you’d like to celebrate with all of us. Post your milestone in this thread. Every month, we'll highlight some of our favorite posts, so join the celebrations!

Please also introduce yourself in your post if you’re new to the Etsy Success Team—describe what you sell and how long your shop has been open.

Here are some examples of milestones (but remember that all personal milestones big or small are worthy of celebrating!):

• You made your 1st sale / 1st international sale / 1st custom order
• You reached (x) # of sales
• You added (x) # of listings in your shop
• You have (x) # of views / favorites / admirers
• You received positive feedback from a buyer
• Your shop was featured in the press or in social media
• You recently opened your shop
• You’re celebrating your Etsyversary

Re: Official Success Celebration Thread!

I printed my first shipping tonight!!! I've been afraid to and finally bit the bullet. It looks SO much more professional!
I feel like I actually run a business now lol!!!
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes

Just reached my 300th sale... Great way to start the day.
Happy sales to all
0 Likes

I've made my first two oversea's sales this month. Very exciting. I'm still tweaking titles etc for SEO and learning as I go. I've learnt so much from forums and teams on Etsy, such a supportive community.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello!
I opened my shop in February and right now I'm trying to be seen in the internet. Decided to open the store by chance. I love to model and one day, in a conversation, a question pop up : "Why don't you sell on the internet?" — And so I did.
Make jewelry with polymer clay and other materials. But above all polymer clay. Model each piece by hand and nothing I have is painted over or pasted images. The findings are all in sterling silver. The first collection I presented is of monarch butterflies. More will come!
At this time I have done two sales. Not to shabby, may i say! Anyway, I'm still fighting for more and for that i need to always be up and active.
I am preparing new collections.
I also do pieces on special requests. Already happened to me. Have been asked to do flowers - one cysts and an almond blossom.
Excited to know what the future holds! finger crossed and wish me luck! xx

0 Likes

( PLEASE ZOOM IN TO SEE THE FULL EFFECTS AND COLOURS )

Encapsulating all the personality of the Premier range, but created by using paints with a higher pigment content on specially prepared glass, the Delux Range emphasises vibrancy, contrast and style. Embracing a sense of natural chaos, they make a bold statement in any, post-modern setting.

Fashionable and affordable, the eye-catching designs of these hand-made clocks are far from conventional. Each, unique piece fuses flourishes of colour to produce an effect that can be anything from boisterous to enigmatic. These clocks are an attention-grabbing focal point for any home or office.

They come with a silent sweeping mechanism and ready to hang or we have an optional 'Oak base plate' for those that require a free standing desk/window sill clock.
Measurements - 24" x 6"

Each of these pieces are completely unique and handmade by myself.
https://www.etsy.com/listing/221196421/original-ooak-modern-retro-abstract?ref=listings_manager_grid
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

0 Likes

I am celebrating that I found this team and I am making tiny bits of progress on Etsy. Sold two silver items this week so am happy. Making a goal of being found outside of Etsy a little more. Also celebrating the learning process here..it is steep!
0 Likes

Great to read about all the successes here. I opened in 2009 with this primary shop and have 2 others.. You meet the nicest people on Etsy.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi everybody. I opened an Etsy shop for a few months four years ago and then I had to quit. Now I decided to reopen one month ago and I am very disappointed because I only got one sale. I hope this will have to take off one of this days but in the meantime I am working hard with no results. 😥😥
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I'm celebrating my first sale after reopening my shop (second in total :)) Yuppii!!!!

Here is what I do:
https://www.etsy.com/listing/226201818/painted-ceramic-bowl-painted-pottery

Good luck everybody!
0 Likes
pegshaver
Registered Buyer

I posted a couple days ago that I'm looking forward to my first 6th sale. I just had it. Yay! I've been at this for 3 months now and have also just had to renew a few items for the first time. Now for that first 7th sale! :)
0 Likes

I love being on Etsy! I celebrated my 100th sale 3 weeks ago and I was so excited to have reached this milestone.
I'm eager to keep exploring and learning to make my experience here even more beautiful! :)
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I can't believe it. I've just had my first order! Only been open since monday!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

0 Likes

0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

This is a great thread! I am excited to get involved in the Etsy world! I am celebrating getting all my listings up. Whew! Next goal... 10 sales!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I have just opened my shop, But I have not list any items yet. I am so excited to see so many people building a successful career on ETSY. I am sure selling on ETSY will be a journey full of hope. Let's celebrate
0 Likes

I hit 1,300 sales today! Happy Friday everyone :)
0 Likes
SCLadyDiJewelry
Inspiration Seeker

Hi,
I'm Diana Miller from SCLadyDiJewelry. I began selling handmade beaded jewelry about a year ago on Etsy and have since added vintage and collectible jewelry. I just passed my One Year Anniversary with Etsy. In celebration, I wrote to each of my buyers and invited them to celebrate with me with a 10% coupon. The response has been good and I feel very positive about the future success of my shop.
0 Likes

I had my fastest sale ever yesterday. I listed a new item and sold it within half an hour. To say that I was shocked is an understatement but delighted too. Now all I need to do is sell some more. :)
0 Likes

Hi all, I started with a few months ago. I sell handmade jewelry and have had a few sales. But the one milestone was when I made my first organic sale, not family or friends!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi, I'm very happy, I have received my first sale , on this site , I'M very happy and I hope to continu to the momentum I'll put this weekend for many other things vintage,

0 Likes

wow what accomplishments everyone has! My very small, but big, accomplishment for me is that I just completed my largest custom order. 12 scarves to be warn at a tradeshow in Chicago!

0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I've recently begun using the networking teams to promote my items. Today I sold my first promoted item. Very exciting.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

We just started on Etsy about two weeks ago and WOW were we surprised. At this time we have had over 1300 views, 126 favorites, 7 admirers and 8 sales. We're super happy we are on Etsy and we've linked our "shopping" button directly to our store from the website.

Originally we weren't sure if it would work at all, but after we made a sale within 24 hours, we decided to add more listings and basically, we're adding new items just about every day.

What an awesome start! I think it can only get better from here ;)

HOORAY FOR ETSY!
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.