Former_Member
This team is dedicated to sharing business advice in a supportive environment. From the day you first set up your shop to the day you think about quitting your day job, there's so much to learn. Luckily, one of the best things about selling on Etsy is the support and encouragement from other sellers.

Whether you’re brand new to selling on Etsy or you can count the years on both of your hands, you probably have some milestones that you’d like to celebrate with all of us. Post your milestone in this thread. Every month, we'll highlight some of our favorite posts, so join the celebrations!

Please also introduce yourself in your post if you’re new to the Etsy Success Team—describe what you sell and how long your shop has been open.

Here are some examples of milestones (but remember that all personal milestones big or small are worthy of celebrating!):

• You made your 1st sale / 1st international sale / 1st custom order
• You reached (x) # of sales
• You added (x) # of listings in your shop
• You have (x) # of views / favorites / admirers
• You received positive feedback from a buyer
• Your shop was featured in the press or in social media
• You recently opened your shop
• You’re celebrating your Etsyversary

Re: Official Success Celebration Thread!

We hit 370 sales of all time and 45 sales this month! We more than doubled our inventory from 200 items to nearly 600 (whew, that was time consuming!). ...and best of all ... our month with highest dollar sales ever! We are very thankful that ETSY is helping to pay the bills...what a blessing!
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

We shipped our first sales! We are so excited~!
0 Likes

I've been busting my butt since October (when I really started taking my shop seriously). I've finally made it to 100 active listings and *almost* 100 sales...98 to be precise. Soooooo close.

Just wanted to celebrate :-) This has been so fun! Thanks to everyone on the forums that are quick to provide constructive feedback, advice, and even helped me pick out my new industrial sewing machine!

My family has even started taking this shop seriously :-) Always asking about sales and now my mom is even contemplating moving across the country (I moved to WA from VA) once she retires, thinking she may want to help work in my shop.

Good luck to everyone out there on reaching your milestones!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I now have 75 listings in my shop! It has been a month and 13 days! I'm pretty excited!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

This week we've had 79 views and 29 favorites. Yay!!! 0 sales so far. Boo!!!
0 Likes

I have been open for about seven months and hit my goal of 100 vintage sales! I hope to make it to my one year anniversary. Baby Boomer and young shop owners can do it! Thank you for your support. MJ
0 Likes

I'm celebrating my first sale! Leecia from Brooklyn saw my post prior to Monday's on line lab and read that I did not have my first sale yet so she decided to be my first. She purchased one of my beaded eyeglass cords that she said she needed. I was thrilled when I saw the order and when I read what she said, tears came to my eyes. It was such a sweet thing to do!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

This month we reached 200 views, its my best month so far and beats last months numbers by more that 60 views!
0 Likes

I started my shop in May 2014 selling gemstone, satin cord, and Celtic knot jewelry. I just added my 44th item and have two full pages on display.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I have set up my shop only this month and I'm already overwhelmed by how amazing this site is! I've made 4 sales so far, one of them was a repeat customer which boosted my confidence even more :)
I have so many plans for 2015 using etsy, I'd live to be able to turn thus into my full time jib, selling around the world to allow me to be there for my young children whenever needed.
Onwards and upwards! (Hopefully ;) )
0 Likes

Wonderful!!
I hope to celebrate 100 sales in 2015!!
0 Likes

I won the "Elevator Pitch" contest in the Etsy Discussions forum yesterday!

https://www.etsy.com/teams/7722/discussions/discuss/15881242
0 Likes

I was just accepted as a wholesale customer. Yay for lowering over head and equally important to me - Yay for being recognized as a real business.

I feel like Steve Martin when the phone book comes.... for anyone old enough to recognize that reference.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Suzy,

Very nice shop. The banner really caught my attention, and you have very good pictures! :)
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

My name is Melanie and design and create flower girl dresses.
I have 2 little girls that have always LOVED tulle skirts and became my perfect little models for my dresses.
I started about a year and a half ago seriously focusing on flower girl dresses versus tulle skirts. I had a great year and I'm just about to hit 500 sales!!! It has been awesome to turn what I love to do into DOING what I LOVE. I've grown my shop into about 50- 60 listings, branched off into fairy dresses/wings and wands!
There is nothing better, no greater feeling of accomplishment, than getting positive feedback on my dresses. I love when people send me photos of their children in my dresses! This experience on ETSY has been so rewarding! It has allowed me to stay home with my girls, call my own shots and start and maintain my own buisness! I have never been more happy! Thanks ETSY!!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I received my 1st review on my 3rd sale and it was a good one! That was a milestone for me now I need to get back to the drawing board on my shop. Any advise on changes are much appreciated being a new shop
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

❤ I completed my shop's "about" page! :) One step at a time. "I think I can, I think I can".
0 Likes

I am celebrating my first book -- it was just released! Being hired by a publishing house as an illustrator is definitely one of the milestones of my art career. :)
0 Likes
RecycledChicken
Inspiration Seeker

I beat my goal of 50 listings by the end of January by over a week! Next goal: 100 listings by the end of February and 300 by the end of the year. I'm hoping that my sales will pick up the more listings I put in.
0 Likes
WholesaleFrame
Inspiration Seeker

I opened this shop halfway through October of 2014 and it has been the best thing I've ever done!

It is now January 2015, two and a half months after we opened, and we have made over 200 sales and just shy of $10,000 in revenue.

I can't say enough about Etsy and, more importantly, the quality of Etsy's buyers. This is a community of top-notch people, coming together to buy, sell, share and inspire... and I am humbled to be part of it.

Mark my words: WholesaleFrame is going to be huge.
I build this shop more and more every day, and the rewards have been tremendous.

An enormous Thank You goes out to Etsy for providing us all with the opportunity to have our talents seen, recognized and collected on a global level.

Pete
WholesaleFrame

0 Likes

I made my 100th sale on Etsy, yippee, and I created a new website in order to celebrate, http://briennapruce.com
0 Likes

My TEEsox critters are featured in the most recent addition of Stuffed Magazine!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I'm celebrating being a new seller here on Etsy and being a new member of this team! Im excited to see what is in store for me as my shop gets more exposure and looking forward tommy first sale!
0 Likes

I reached my 6000 sale mark yesterday, woohoo! :)
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.