Former_Member
This team is dedicated to sharing business advice in a supportive environment. From the day you first set up your shop to the day you think about quitting your day job, there's so much to learn. Luckily, one of the best things about selling on Etsy is the support and encouragement from other sellers.

Whether you’re brand new to selling on Etsy or you can count the years on both of your hands, you probably have some milestones that you’d like to celebrate with all of us. Post your milestone in this thread. Every month, we'll highlight some of our favorite posts, so join the celebrations!

Please also introduce yourself in your post if you’re new to the Etsy Success Team—describe what you sell and how long your shop has been open.

Here are some examples of milestones (but remember that all personal milestones big or small are worthy of celebrating!):

• You made your 1st sale / 1st international sale / 1st custom order
• You reached (x) # of sales
• You added (x) # of listings in your shop
• You have (x) # of views / favorites / admirers
• You received positive feedback from a buyer
• Your shop was featured in the press or in social media
• You recently opened your shop
• You’re celebrating your Etsyversary

Re: Official Success Celebration Thread!

Happy holidays!
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes

I opened my first Etsy shop just yesterday, it's so exciting seeing people 'Favourite' my items. I'm obviously very new, so still finding my way round, but so glad I've finally plucked up the courage to open my shop :)
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

This month I've gone past the 200 sale mark and the 300 shop favorites mark finally! Also had my biggest sale to date with an antique emerald engagement ring. Woohoo December!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

On a whim my daughter and I decided to open our first Etsy shop yesterday to test the waters, so to say, and so far we are getting a lot of views with only one item up for sale.

We still need to learn a lot about organizing and running the shop but I am so excited to start this journey with my daughter and all of the other new shop owners here on Etsy!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

My husband and I opened up an Etsy Shop a little less than one month ago. I must say we are super excited. We haven’t made any sales on Etsy yet but we are thrilled because we are finally working on something that we are both truly passionate about and sharing it with the world. This is why I love Etsy, it is filled with people who are truly passionate about the work they do, and there is so much inspiration and love for the job. We are still very new to this and have a lot to learn but I just found out about this team and I joined so that’s a start! So that is my celebration!
0 Likes

I've posted a few celebrations the past few months but wow! The past two months, my shop has taken off :-) I'm up to 56 orders, many for multiple items. I've also been having fairly regular sales...usually one a day for several weeks :-)

It's been a learning curve and I've been BUSY but man, it feels good. All of my customers have been great! This whole venture is way more rewarding than I realized it would be when I started. I LOVE when I get 5-star reviews. So encouraging!

Time to get to work on those SEVEN open orders. Eek!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Celebrating my first custom order and making my holiday goal!
0 Likes

I am happy to post here!! I am celebrating FINALLY getting reviews on my shop! I got my first one this month and 4 more followed! It was great to read the feedback and I feel like they totally validate my products. Small celebrating happening over here.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I am new to Etsy (open my shop 2 weeks ago). I have been drawing and painting since I can remember. My passion is painting with nail polish. I celebrate because I see opportunity on Etsy. Happy Holidays!
0 Likes

I am coming up on my 5th year with Etsy! After only 6 months on Etsy I quit my full time job as a criminal justice supervisor and just started making bridal accessories full time at home! Etsy has definitely changed my life, I am so grateful for the opportunity to be creative and also for the wonderful brides out there! Couldn't do it without them!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I just opened my etsy shop in October of this year and I already have 94 sales!

My heart skips a beat every time I get a sale or a review. I am just so glad that I finally took the leap and did what my heart kept urging me to do.
~Melissa
0 Likes

Woo Hoo! First time ever - 4 sales in 5 days! And one of the sales went to Russia. I am so happy that things are finally starting to take off.
0 Likes

Just celebrated my 1 year anniversary with Etsy. I opened my website (Twenty8North.com) and went to my 5th craft show this year. I have had two repeat buyers and a possible wholesale account! God is good!

Merry Christmas!

I hope everyone is as blessed!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I got my 100th item in my shop this month!! I look back to what I've learned since I opened my shop and it's really amazing. I'm so grateful for all the resources on Etsy to help me reach goals I didn't even know I would have when started :)

Happy Holidays to all :)
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I originally created my shop a long time ago because I was going to sell dog bows, but got too busy with college classes to get myself in gear. I recently adopted a hedgehog and started sewing for her and decided I could start a shop! Now that I've graduated, it's much easier to be focused. Lol So I've been open two months and I've made 20 sales!! Woohoo!! :D I'm pretty excited for what 2015 is going to bring me. :D
0 Likes
ByLef
Post Crafter

I opened this month, and already have a few sales! I even exceeded the goal of this month that I stated in my business plan!!! So that has me celebrating :)
0 Likes

Hi everyone, i recently opened my first Etsy shop, welcome :)
Still waiting for some more purchases!
We create designer activewear, come and see it!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I got my first sale in 1.5 months! YEA!!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I love that folks are so successful on Etsy!!!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I opened my shop on October 18th and made my first sale on November 16th of my Christmas cards to someone in California (I am in the UK). Even though it was one sale, I was so delighted that someone else liked what I had made enough to purchase it. That made me as happy as the monetary aspect of the sale - although I was very pleased about that too. Now I want to keep up the momentum....
0 Likes

Just hit 800 sales yesterday! I had been hoping to do that before Christmas, and I'm so excited now!
0 Likes

I'm getting discouraged. No sales and I was hoping for a good holiday season.
0 Likes

a month or so ago i opened my shop =) ive reached all the goals i set myself for what was left of this year and im sooooooo happy!! Etsy has been so great and giving helpful hints and tips, sharing resources and generally helping me on my way! I made my 11th Sale yesterday, and thats massive for me!!! thankyou =)
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Celebrating is the word! I have learned so much about the talented hands that create all those beautiful items,I have enjoyed communication with many fellow vendors,buyers and sellers and I along the way made so many fine friends!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I didn't start our shop until right before Thanksgiving this year and I have had 3 sales so far. I am so excited about that. Especially with our shop being a mix of photography prints and a few crochet items that I made this fall. I am really loving the fact that I can work a full time job, have a small horse stable, and also run this small shop too. I can't wait to see once we add more and give it a little time and patience where it can lead us. It has been a great experience thus far and it has only been less than a month in! I really appreciate all the support and love other Etsy folks have given our shop.
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.