Former_Member
This team is dedicated to sharing business advice in a supportive environment. From the day you first set up your shop to the day you think about quitting your day job, there's so much to learn. Luckily, one of the best things about selling on Etsy is the support and encouragement from other sellers.

Whether you’re brand new to selling on Etsy or you can count the years on both of your hands, you probably have some milestones that you’d like to celebrate with all of us. Post your milestone in this thread. Every month, we'll highlight some of our favorite posts, so join the celebrations!

Please also introduce yourself in your post if you’re new to the Etsy Success Team—describe what you sell and how long your shop has been open.

Here are some examples of milestones (but remember that all personal milestones big or small are worthy of celebrating!):

• You made your 1st sale / 1st international sale / 1st custom order
• You reached (x) # of sales
• You added (x) # of listings in your shop
• You have (x) # of views / favorites / admirers
• You received positive feedback from a buyer
• Your shop was featured in the press or in social media
• You recently opened your shop
• You’re celebrating your Etsyversary
EpiDeMalice
Inspiration Seeker

Re: Official Success Celebration Thread!

I got my third sale this month. I renewed a article.
I make knitted and crocheted goods, all with a touch of pixie dust and love for nature.And also jewels. So if you want to visit my store, you'll be welcome ! I just have 25 items in my shop now, I think i will post more when I'll have more sales / views.
I wish you all good luck and sales !
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I have sold more necklaces this month than I have ever sold since my shop has been open! Still not a lot for my little shop but I am excited, the month is only halfway through! I hope my good luck and hard work keep paying off and continue throughout the holidays! Feeling good! :D
0 Likes

my shop has now 350 admirers :) thank you everyone
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

0 Likes

I filled my 1200th order last week ...I've been open since 2010 .
I make inspirational garden stones with terracotta clay.
Personalized stones they make wonderful gifts for garden enthusiasts.
https://www.etsy.com/listing/211421299/personalized-garden-stones-unique-gift?ref=shop_home_active_1
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I haven't posted in the Etsy Success team in a while, but I've been one busy bee! The last two months have been good for my shop. While I was rejected from Renegade Craft NY Holiday market, I kept my chin up high and now have three shows lined up for the next few weeks. I have made a lot of new work, and have sold 13 paintings in the last two months! It's very encouraging, especially toward my dream of turning my art into my day job. Gonna keep up the hard work.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

My big landmark is that I reached 100 sales! Thanks, Etsy, for providing a space for us to get to know our customers.
https://www.facebook.com/TreeLineStudio
0 Likes

We are doing a family charity fundraiser via our shop and are happy that we already sold one angel on the first day we started listing them. I am so happy our shop is allowing us to share with others this holiday season. Here is a link to what we are doing.

https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/KehingiVintage?section_id=16218052&ref=shopsection_leftnav_1

We have already raised 16.91 for each of the three charities Gaetan, Anjeni and I chose. Angel in Algonquin is Anjeni our daughter's spirit name, so when we started seeing Angel's at auctions and estate sales we stockpiled to do a fundraiser.

Yeah!!!
0 Likes

I know this is small fries compared to others but I had my first Real sale tonight (not a friend purchasing) I am really hoping that this starts a trend, and I can start seeing more sales going forward :) Yay!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I just hit 800 sales! I'm a month and a half early as that was my goal for the end of the year. Super stoked. :D
0 Likes

At last, I've had over 100 sales :D
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Super excited!!! Our Original (handmade) DIY Watercolour Journal/Travel Sets are being featured in Martha Stewart Living Magazine's (Dec. 2014 Issue) Holiday Gift Guide and are scheduled to hit news stands TODAY! Yay!

An editor from the magazine stumbled across our little Etsy shop back in August, and requested a sample of our product so her staff could try it out. She said they absolutely loved it (and even called it a 'cherished gift') and ultimately chose to include it in the magazine this month! Woohoo!

Home subscriptions to the magazine were delivered to many of their customers on Friday and our views, faves, and sales all jumped over the weekend!

Here's the listing:
https://www.etsy.com/listing/155939754/diy-watercolour-paint-art-journal-travel?ref=shop_home_feat_1
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I love Etsy. Opened my shop 3 months ago hoping to have a sale a week. OVER 80 SALES....YAY! It's all good!!!

So many great resources to make selling easy!

0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Learning new information everyday. Happy about it all.
Thanks to etsy team and all my buyers.
Looklikeaqueen
0 Likes

I'm brand new to Etsy, having created hand-crafted wire ornaments for a couple years now with sales here and there via facebook, family and friends. After establishing a little more to my product line, I finally took the leap to Etsy, keeping my expectations low. I knew it could be months (if ever!) before I even made a sale.

Three weeks later and I've already made SIX sales (well, sales to six individuals - many of them have ordered multiple items!), including my first international sale today (and my first time to make two sales in a day!). So glad I took that step! :)
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I made my first international sale this month! I'm very excited and look forward to working with more international customers to build something meaningful for them.

This is the book I sold, and it was custom made with a thicker paper stock.
https://www.etsy.com/listing/206089387/red-and-black-accordion-book-with-blank?ref=shop_home_feat_2

I also started a Facebook page, and purchased a domain name this week :) A couple milestones that would help my business grow!

www.facebook.com/Mybookart11

http://mybookart.com

0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I got an order for 9 cards last week! the biggest one yet!!

0 Likes

So I'm still newish to Etsy (opened in April) and I've posted a few celebrations recently. Adding a few more to the list!

First order outside of the US! Canada! Exciting.

And I've been very fortunate to get a SURGE in orders in October...then an even bigger one in November. Most weren't even gifts.

Total sales up to 17! Most were for multiple items! Number of items is closer to around 30.

A little overwhelmed as I have quite a few custom orders so I'll be busy the next few weeks! Not complaining though :-)

So exciting!

Best of luck to everyone this holiday season :-)
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

We're celebrating our 1 year on Etsy this week. To thank our customers and fans, we are doing a GIVEAWAY on our blog. You can win Christmas cards, a 2015 calendar or a coupon code to use at our Shop.

http://the-imagination-spot.myshopify.com/blogs/news/18140999-unique-christmas-gift-ideas-for-kids
0 Likes

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.