Former_Member
This team is dedicated to sharing business advice in a supportive environment. From the day you first set up your shop to the day you think about quitting your day job, there's so much to learn. Luckily, one of the best things about selling on Etsy is the support and encouragement from other sellers.

Whether you’re brand new to selling on Etsy or you can count the years on both of your hands, you probably have some milestones that you’d like to celebrate with all of us. Post your milestone in this thread. Every month, we'll highlight some of our favorite posts, so join the celebrations!

Please also introduce yourself in your post if you’re new to the Etsy Success Team—describe what you sell and how long your shop has been open.

Here are some examples of milestones (but remember that all personal milestones big or small are worthy of celebrating!):

• You made your 1st sale / 1st international sale / 1st custom order
• You reached (x) # of sales
• You added (x) # of listings in your shop
• You have (x) # of views / favorites / admirers
• You received positive feedback from a buyer
• Your shop was featured in the press or in social media
• You recently opened your shop
• You’re celebrating your Etsyversary

Re: Official Success Celebration Thread!

My shop has reached 100 sales today! Hurray!! And 200 admirers!
Happy selling to everyone!
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes

Reached 69 sales today.

Congratulations to everyone on their success.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Suzy featured our shop on her blog: http://suzyssitcom.com/2012/12/commercial-break-thursday-promote-yourself.html and just in time for our After Christmas Sale - 15% Off StoreWide.

Thursday is Commercial Break Thursday. Why not read about us and linkup!
Here's Suzy's Etsy Store: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Suzy6281
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Just got my 6th sale today. Doesn't seem like much but I was completely overjoyed. Hopefully that will continue into the new year!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I see only now this thread and I take this opportunity now to celebrate with you the first purchase by an American of one of my two novels written by me in Italian......
WOWWWWWWW!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello Everyone,

I am starting a monthly Give Away starting next month. The new item will be pinned to the top of my page and it will state that it is the Give Away Item. All you have to do to enter is Click Like on my Facebook Page and comment with your email address or your facebook page so I can see your entry. All entries will be picked from at the end of each month. I hope to be sending out a pretty gift to one of you, so let the entries fly!

www.facebook.com/visionsinjewelry

Good Luck!
0 Likes

So excited to have had so many custom orders this holiday season, that for the first time they pretty much had me working at my maximum capacity! :) This was my first really big holiday sales season. I've learned a lot so I can be better prepared next year. Now I know what I need to have more of in advance, what things to do early, etc. Thanks to the teammates on all my teams for the advice and help building up to Dec. thanks!

I also broke 150 facebook likes on my shop page!
https://www.facebook.com/ScrappyRatDesigns
0 Likes

Duh, I meant 100 facebook likes! Sorry about that. I'm getting ahead of myself! ;)
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I am going to close my 2012, year with a PROFIT! Three years into my five year goal and I am a happy girl! :)
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I am encouraged to create new art print and the sales will follow.
https://www.etsy.com/listing/118807381/art-print-8-x-10-what-makes-you-feel
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I am so excited today, I made my 50th sale!!! I know its not 100, but I am slowly getting there. I started my shop back in may but really didnt actually start putting things on it and getting sales until August so for 5 months, I have gotten up to 12,222 Views, 1,080 Likes and 50 sales!!!

I love etsy and I am so thankful to have this platform to sell my items!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I remember when I first started on Etsy, I noticed a woman who ran one of my favorite shops was doing a custom order for a whole bunch of one of the same items- red felt cameras, I think it was about 100 of them or so- you can imagine the time and effort she put into each one, but what a wonderful sale and opportunity.
I always thought, I wonder if that could ever happen to me- a huge custom order, where someone across the globe would put their faith in me, backed by a large financial investment? I am so happy to say that it did, and I'm thrilled as well as a little tired (my hands still hurt from the stitching!) but it was SO worth it! I created a whole slew of these ornaments for the Ethiopian Christmas holiday happening in a few days. I felt so honored and excited, which I know so many other Etsians feel when taking on the task of the "big order". Thanks for letting me share my most recent and meaningful success story!!
https://www.etsy.com/listing/105895858/embroidered-africa-christmas-ornament-in
0 Likes
SalemStyle
Inspiration Seeker

Today is my shops 1 year anniversary! Also to date my shop has made 115 sales :) It feels great!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I now have 2,000 views (total between shop and listings).
0 Likes

101,700 views to date and 180 sales since I opened shop in April 2010..so happy and feel blessed:)
0 Likes

It's so cool to read the various successes. I've been selling for 2 years, and this month I hit my 1000th sale. Last January I set my goal to hit 1000 by th end of the year. Celebration time - yahoo!
0 Likes

Well, it may be blind optimism to call this success, because I'm getting close to thinking that the etsy venue is just not the right one for me.
I'm also stumped on a couple of technical issues for improving my shop, 1. (facebook and 2. seo showing up on google), but otherwise have worked really really hard on my site this year. I do better at art festivals and galleries.. however.. here is my success, and any small success is worth championing:

last year: 800 views, all year!!! uck and 100 favorites, 5 sales.
this year 12,000 views 3,000 favorites and 18 sales
0 Likes

I completed 50 sales in my shop today! I know this is not a great achievement still, I feel good, Yay!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I reached 500 sales a few days ago! So excited - I only started my shop in May 2012! Thank You to the Etsy Community for being so amazing!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Congrats to everyone and their milestones big or small!
I just opened a second shop for men. I'm in the process of moving my inventory over and restocking but I'm excited about this new venture.
I'd love for a few Etsians to stop by and add me to their lists. I promise to reciprocate!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/BeardedUnicorn

Happy New Year everyone!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I know this is very Newbie of me.

However I just made my second sale ... but the real reason it is important is because it was what I really was wanting to sell, Animal toys. so ... Yay !!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Just passed the 245 sale milestone! Did my first item upload this July and now I have 143 item store, with a lot of unique items already sold out. This went above all expectations! I am so happy!!
0 Likes
PosyPop
Post Crafter

Congrats to all on your successes!

I'm so excited! The stylist for the HBO series True Blood has selected one of my necklaces to use in the upcoming season if the show!!! Yeeee!
0 Likes
MyMainePaintings
Inspiration Seeker

I would LOVE to end 2012 with 400 people favoring my shop. Will you help make my wish come true? http://www.etsy.com/shop/MyMainePaintings
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.