I got my largest number of views today...

I broke over 100 views today but no sales. Then on the days I have under 30 views, I get 1-2 sales. What gives? Anyone else?

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
3 Replies
weekendjewelry1
Conversation Maker

Re: I got my largest number of views today...

I don't think there's a reliable ratio. I don't really care how many views I get. I care how many people buy. And if there's a way to predict X number of views always = X number of sales, I've never heard of it.

0 Likes
RomaMiaTradingCo
Inspiration Seeker

Yeah, like Jen said, there's usually no good ratio when it comes to views/sales. I had sales on days when I had views under 30/day too.

I notice on days I post a lot in teams, my views sky rocket, which is fine and I will gladly accept. But I know that I probably won't get any sales from it since I'm not really not marketing my items, just helping out.

But on promotion days, I'm hoping those higher views will bring me in sales.

0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Yes, I must agree. There isn't any reliable ration that applies to all. But every shop can figure out their own sales/views ration.

The reason for getting more sales with less views is that the people who view your shop are quality buyers - i.e. they are looking to buy what you are selling. You can have many views but when they are distorted and not from people really interested in buying your product but just browsing (like Pinterest traffic for example) then that won't result in sales.
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.