On average how many views and sales do you have per day?
Lately I've been having about 200 views per day and 1 sale (sometimes more but lately it really slowed) I'm working hard to make these numbers higher!
Former_Member
Not applicable

Re: How many views and sales a day?

hardly ever get more than 40 views a day ---- no sales this month (yet) ---- opened shop 10 month ago!!!!!!!!!!!! 16 sales so far ----
I also have only 50% feedbacks of my sales --- what is a good way to remind buyers to leave feedback?????s
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
hipposdream
Inspiration Seeker

I work hard and have around 200 till 250 views a day but my sales have dropped seriously. Not sure why but I keep on working hard. Hopefully it will change again soon !
0 Likes

Sabine, having 50% of your customers leave feedback is actually a very high percentage! That's very impressive.
0 Likes

i average somewhere around 100 views per day and 2-3 sales/day. It's been a real uphill battle, though! I opened my shop a couple of years ago and it was a slow start. Then slowly, I've narrowed my focus based on what my customers purchase and that's when it really took off.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Views average from 100-200 depending upon the day. I make regular sales, but since I usually have LARGE orders they are infrequent. So far this month I've had 5 orders, but I think one or two of those might have been for deposit/final payment.
I'm grateful that I'm not making a sale/day. I'd never keep up at that rate. It takes me 3-7 days to complete an order once the materials have arrived.
0 Likes

I was wondering this same question, but congrats on a sale a day. I just started a month ago and receive about 50 views a day but only 2 sales so far. This week has been a bit slower, if that is possible. haha
0 Likes
JustPlainJane
Inspiration Seeker

To share the love I have given everyone a boost by favoriting their store and a few things. All the people in this discussion are so different and have great products! I find it so hard to want views and or favorites...but they don't make you money. I get around 100-200 a day and a sale about one every other day. I opened my store a few years ago, but only started selling in sept of last year. If I don't have 75 views by 5 when I get home from work, I try to make it a goal to get to 100 just as a personal goal to get my shop going.
0 Likes

50 to 60 view avg , about 3 sales a week
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.