Help on Reviews please

I have had a couple of customers ask me how to leave a review on my shop, and for the life of me I have looked and looked and can't find where or HOW to tell them to do it? Can anyone help me out? I thought there was a place to click where it says "reviews" and then a place to "leave a review", but not that simple? Any help greatly appreciated. Thanks!!
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
8 Replies
StuckOnSilver
Inspiration Seeker

Re: Help on Reviews please

One can go to You>your purchases and reviews and write a review. One can also give a review on a cell phone etsy app. Go to etsy.com/mobile to download the app.
0 Likes

Customers can also use this link to get to their purchases/reviews:

https://www.etsy.com/au/your/purchases
0 Likes

When customer tell me they love their order I usually reply with:
"Your 5 star review on Etsy is greatly appreciated. To leave feedback on your purchase just click on the Purchases and Reviews tab at the top right on your Etsy page. Thanks for supporting Handmade!"
0 Likes
StuckOnSilver
Inspiration Seeker

I know some buyers don't look at reviews, but I do and I know others do too. If a buyer loves what she or he bought, sharing this in five star review is a tremendous gift for those who are considering making their first purchase from that particular artisan.
0 Likes

Go to You - Purchases and reviews and then you can leave a review.
0 Likes

A grandma wrote me and thanked me for the nice party supplies that I provided, so I asked her if she would write a review. I guided her where she could find the place to leave a review. However, she wrote another narrative review but send thru convo.

I didn't want her to spent more time on it, so I just wrote her that I appreciated her effort. :)
0 Likes

This^^^.

Fishcouple, one of my customers did the same! She sent me a convo and raved about the item she purchased from me (my other shop). I never ask for reviews, but since she was so happy with the item I told her I would really appreciate it if she would leave a review. I explained, step by step, how she could do it.

The sweet lady gave me a raving review, but in a convo to me! It warmed my heart and I just thanked her, but did not insist.
0 Likes

Maria -- Then you know what I meant. A review is important but a true compliment from a buyer is such a motivated power for me! :)
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.