Our Team and the New Community Space

At the Summit last weekend, we learnt a lot about the new Community Space and why so much time and money has been invested in it. Most teams use FB or WhatsApp to communicate with one another which works well at the moment, but there is always a worry that our reliance on them can be too great and what would we do if they suddenly closed!

So that is why so much has been invested in the new Community space. It has been created to give us a place that will always be there and whilst it is not perfect and the Admin last weekend were the first to admit that, they are committed to it being best in class. Many aspects are still being tested and so we should very much see it as a work in progress and accept that it is a mamouth task. 

By reading this post, you have already navigated from login to teams and if you go back you will see that within the Community area we now haveTeams, Forums, the Seller HandBook and the Help screens, so everything to help us run our businesses. If we have a query we often post it in the fb group, hoping that a teamie can answer it, but within the forums, there may be one specific to your question and by asking it there, you may get a more in depth answer. The Seller HandBook is our Step by Step guide to selling on Etsy and covers everything and if all else fails then the Help Screen can guide you through answers if you question is common or direct you to Etsy Admin themselves if not.

We now have the ability to upload pictures and files, to tag specific shops into our posts and to like them as well, obviously, as commenting on them.  So please can everyone 'Like' this post so that I can see how many of you saw my post on FB and then dropped by this page too. I would like us to use it more but understand that our transition will not be overnight :)

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
25 Likes
1 Reply

Re: Our Team and the New Community Space

Liked

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.