Growing your Business

18 months ago when I was at Etsy HQ in London, I met with Patricia Van Den Akker of the Design Trust. It is an organisation that helps creatives run and grow their businesses by helping them gain the business skills that they need.
One of the ways in which Patricia does this is via a journal called DREAM PLAN DO -12 monthly themes in a beautifully designed, coach-like book that takes you from setting juicy annual and quarterly goals to monthly plans, visual trackers and activities. Focus on ‘The Big Picture’, what you do and who your clients are, create and launch your next collection, and sell more online, to retailers and at events.

Those of us who have used it, have been delighted with the results that it has brought us. Some of you will be aware that to spur me on, I set up a monthly accountability group in January. I am pleased to say that it has been a success and has driven each of us along to meet our juicy goals.

I see from an email Patricia sent me earlier that it launches tomorrow with special offers. I highly recommend it as just one of the exercises I did last year, increased my turnover by 20%!

What follows is an extract from the email:
Tomorrow is a very special day ...
Tomorrow at 10am (UK time) Dream Plan Do our business planner journal for ambitious creative professionals will launch for the 3rd time!

Not on Kickstarter this time (bit too manic for me!) but on our dedicated website www.dream-plan-do.com

From tomorrow morning till Friday 10pm (UK time) you can pre-order. Then we will close the doors again to deal with those first orders, and then we open again in mid November.

TOMORROW ONLY YOU WILL BE ABLE TO GET A SPECIAL FIRST DAY DISCOUNT (best price!) + you'll get the annual wall planner (£5) for free too this week with any planner purchases!
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
1 Like
1 Reply

Re: Growing your Business

Awesome. Thanks for that info. I’ve signed up for the mail list.
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.