Former_Member
Not applicable

Order of words in tags

Hello.
You helped me a lot. I've got another question. I'll be very glad if you answer me.
I would like to know if order of words does metter. For example:
Title:Long Pendant Necklace Long Blue Necklace Tiny Beads Necklace Embroidery Necklace Soutache Long Necklace Lace Filigree Necklace Gift for Her

Tags:
necklace soutache or soutache necklace
Necklace tiny or tiny necklace
Necklace embroidery or embroidery necklace

I hope you know what I mean

Thanks a lot :)
Marta
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
3 Replies
Former_Member
Not applicable

Re: Order of words in tags

The order of the words in the tags does matter. Be sure to use keywords you have researched with Keyword Planner and know that shoppers are using those words to search for items like yours. There is a article on this SEO team on how to use Keyword Planner for keyword research: https://www.etsy.com/teams/11352/etsy-seo-google-seo-copy-writing-small/discuss/17460113

You can learn a lot more from my free SEO Group on Facebook where the group members are very active and very helpful: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1686821111533696. Please join us if you can.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello Mary. I just joined and wait for your acceptation :-)
So please tell me which order is correct firs or second to that title? I read that to creating tags you have to use words close to eachother. But what abut order. How can I know what my potential customer will write: necklace tiny or tiny necklace. For me it's confusing and I don't want to waste my time for wrong SEO :( I also would like to say that English is not my first language, so it't harder. But I 'm still working on it! :)
I have google adwords account but i want's me to make promotional campagn. So I can't use keyword planner. I use Marmalead. But it is only for Etsy
Thanks a lot.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Mary I just watched wideo from that article. Now everything is okay. I created new gmail account and can use keyword planner. Thank you so much. You are the best!
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.