Former_Member
New members, this is where you can officially introduce yourselves and let the team know a little about yourself and your shop!

We ask that this thread be limited to introductions and encourage you to visit the many other team threads to: ask questions, share, discuss, interact, promote and just have fun!

Thanks so much for joining us and WELCOME to the Relevancy and SEO for All Etsy Shops Team!
Former_Member
Not applicable

Re: Official "New Members Introduce Yourself" Thread!

Hi All.

I am William from Ireland and I sell on line full time.
4 years ago I lost my job as a welder and could not get another so I made my own job and have been paying taxes for 4 years.
I love working for myself and some weeks are slow but that is part of the game with on line selling.
I also sell on other sites and only started on Etsy near the end of last year.
And last
I just sold my 200 sale on Etsy so happy happy,thank you Etsy.

Regards,
William
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello! My shop celebrated its third birthday today. Yep, three days!! :) Honestly, I thought it would be easier than this to get views/favorites/sales, etc. but I am still learning! Spent hours this week reading tutorials, watching videos, and editing my listings. Still working on photography and SEO!! Help wanted! Can't wait to be a member of this great community.

www.etsy.com/shop/bearsandhoney
0 Likes
DnADesigned
Inspiration Seeker

Hi, I'm Amanda from Dallas, Texas. I opened my graphic design shop in June and I am hoping to get some more sales and views! Any help or advice is def. wanted! Thanks!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello to all. I am so appreciative of this team. What the leaders and contributers give to others is amazing. So thank you first and foremost.
I opened my shop in 2012 but gave up after about 6 months of no sales. I decided to try again and reopened about a week ago. Just in that week, I have been given so much advice from fellow Etsy members that I feel that I can get my shop on track. I am hopeful and grateful and by joining this team I will become Etsy savvy!
0 Likes

Hello! I'm new to this team and only on opened my first shop just this past month here on Etsy! I look forward to reading and educating myself on all that I can. Thank you in advance for all your advice and help! I appreciate it very much.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Evening to everyone,

I am new, obviously, to the team. I am Melissa, shop owner and designer for TalbottsDesigns. My shop features bridal jewelry pieces designed with Swarovski crystals and pearls and sterling silver. I am looking for insight into the ever changing world of SEO as I feel my shop is not up to par in this area and, like everyone else, I want more traffic and sales in my shop. My shop has been going since the beginning of 2013 and has had some luck but wanting to improve.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello my name brandie and I have shop call brandywine crafts. I new to esty to only been here for few so I dont know much. so nice to meet all of you guys :)
0 Likes

Hello, I love to learn and research. I sell antiques and vintage objects, something you can reuse, remake or just plain love.

I've been a member of the same two teams since they started and wanted to try something new and perhaps pick up a trick or two. Something that will work with google through Etsy etc. (I don't have a website or blog)

I haven't quit my day job, and probably never will. While Etsy is loads of fun it does have its ups and downs and as self employed graphic designer for many years I know what those lean months feel like.

I promise to check in and try to participate as often as I can. Thanks for having me :)

0 Likes

Hi, I'm from Kent, England and have a handmade greeting card shop on Etsy. I opened it when Etsy was fairly new, but didn't really focus on it properly until last year. There is so much contradicting info on SEO stuff, so I'm hoping this team can help sort it out for me!
0 Likes

I'm Lisa and I am a Precious Metal Clay Artist selling my creations on Etsy. I find SEO to be a bit overwhelming but have implemented some of the strategies discussed here and have seen improvement in my sales from my shops beginning days. I have a long way to go in terms of SEO, marketing etc. and this group will definitely help me along the way:)

Best of luck to all!!!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I'm Tania with WildHorseArtGallery. I custom make jewelry and paint silk scarves. I've been on etsy for a year now and need to learn more about titles, tags and such. Thank you for this team, I'm already reading posts and making changes to my listings. If anyone here visits my shop and has ideas for me please speak up! I will appreciate anyone's helpful suggestions! Good luck and many sales to everyone :)
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi, I'm Olivia. I'm part of a family run business with two shops on Etsy, Hampton Vintage Finery selling vintage clothing and accessories for men and women and Blackwolf Antiques selling country collectibles vintage kitchen items and period antiques. Out third shop FaerieSprite Jewelry is undergoing some renovations. Looking forward to any information about SEO and how to make it work better for our shops
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello everyone!! My name is Michael. I run my own photography business and thought I'd extend it to etsy, so here I am with michaelgarrisonphoto. I have a red bubble as well but I'm closing that shop as it doesn't really help with the money aspect once all printing fees are paid. I do portraits in Denver and then sell fine art prints on the side. Good luck to everyone and I'm excited to be apart of this!!
0 Likes
Drakestail
Inspiration Seeker

Hi! I'm Robyn, and along with my friend Roxy we run Drakestail Jewellery. It's a shop centred around beaded jewellery focussing mostly on gemstones. We've been on Etsy for about 3 years. Our attention to the Etsy shop has wavered from time to time, but we're working at improving it now. We're on lots of social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and our website/blog) and are hoping to use this collage of information to boost our sales. I'm looking forward to meeting you all and picking your brains! :)
0 Likes

Good morning! I'm Jill from jQjewelrydesigns. SEO for Etsy and Google can be a challenging prospect, especially when the two seem to conflict. I've spent quite a bit of time & energy trying to educate myself, but search engines are in constant flux and the "little guy" needs help understanding and keeping up with everything. I'm really looking forward to participating in this Team!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi! Blenda here. We opened our Etsy shop a few months ago. We make night lights, switch plates, and other fun and unique home decor. For a couple of years we have been selling our work locally (in Midcoast Maine) through galleries and craft coops as well as local craft fairs.

The only place we sell online (and probably will ever sell online) is here on Etsy. We've slowly built up our listings to about 70 items and though we are increasing our traffic and sales continually, I'm really hoping to improve our views from searches here on Etsy and through google, etc.

Thanks for having us!! ~Blenda
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi,
My name is George and I opened my etsy store almost a year ago.
I am an architect , I love to paint, sculpt and take pictures.
Friends and family told me I should try Etsy but so far I have only one sale, so I am trying to learn more to see if I can make my store successful.

Looking forward to getting to know you!
0 Likes
NiniCipollini
Registered Buyer

Hello, Nina here. I've finally took the plunge and opened an Etsy shop in Jan. my daughter's drawing inspired me to make dolls. I had to put it on hold to make sure I was compliant to sell children's item. I just reopened and I'm really excited to add more items.

What a great team!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello,
I'm Lena. I sell czech glass beads on Etsy till April. It's a time to know more for tags, titles etc. Looking forward to any information about SEO! :)
0 Likes
Klassic
Inspiration Seeker

Hi everyone,
This is not an introduction, but I didn't know where to put this. Hope it is ok.
I want to thank everyone for their suggestions and all the amazing information I was able to find by reading your posts.

I am going to leave the team as I am starting a busy time for my store and I will not have time to participate as I would like.

Thanks again for all the assistance and I wish you all my very best and a successful Fall-Winter season.

Marina
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Greetings, I am Terese and I opened my shop this past February. I help teach Special Education children during the day. When we found out my husband was losing his job, I started making jewelry to help keep my mind focused. Friends suggested I open an etsy shop since they loved what I made.

I've made some changes to my titles after reading info Mary has given others. I hope to continue reading and learning and increasing my shop views.

Thank you for allowing me this opportunity!
0 Likes

Hello Team Mates,
My name is Cynthia and I am the owner of LoveTimes3 Jewelry Supplies and Findings. Etsy has become a full time place for me to share and promote others while selling findings, jewelry supplies, digital prints and ceramics, which are sold in my other shop. There was a need for everything to have a place of it's own so I opened this shop, LoveTimes3.

Please visit often because supplies are being added often for your creative need.
0 Likes

Hi!

I am new here and my shop focuses on digital scrapbooking supplies.

I look forward to learning more about SEO from this group.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I just opened my shop 4 days ago! Before opening, I discovered this team (such an awesome resource!) as I was looking for ways to get noticed.

Tthere are lots of shops selling little girls' chunky necklaces, hair clippies, etc.... so much competition! I'm feeling pretty good about my tags, titles, and ad copy - relative to other newbies at least - but know that I have much to learn!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello Everyone! My name is Adrienne and I own http://www.etsy.com/shop/CrazyLegsCreations with my business partner Terry. We have been painting furniture for 5 year and have opened a store on Etsy this June. We are thrilled to be here.

We have had some successes and are grateful for those. But there SEO and relevancy can be overwhelming. So we are looking forward to learning more and developing new relationships.
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.