Former_Member
Not applicable

Negative Google Keywords

First of all sorry if was such a thread - but I din't find it... I want to ask about Google Key word planer and NEGATIVE key words. I searched key words for: ceramic cat sculpture, thats ok, I got such result like: cat ornament, cat figurine, statue cat kitty and so on BUT there are also the same NEGATIVE KEY words: cat figurines, cat statue, ceramic animal, cat sculpture and 3 more - what is it? it's just example? I don't understand anything... about these negatives key words..
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
1 Reply
Former_Member
Not applicable

Re: Negative Google Keywords

On Keyword Planner, negative keywords are words you do not want included in the search terms. For example, if you did not want to see any plural keywords such as figurines, statues, ornaments, etc., you would enter these words in that text box for negative keywords.

The negative keywords come in handy when a lot of relevant keyword phrases in Keyword Planner include the word "free" as in "free crochet pattern" or "free greeting cards." In this case, you would add the word FREE in the negative keywords box so that Google does not include any keyword phrases that include the word FREE.
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.