FREE mini reviews by me!

Jump to solution
Hello everyone!

I've been reading everyone's posts in this group, and your enthusiasm is infectious! I also see that many of you need some guidance starting out, so I'm here to offer some free mini reviews upon request! You can either ask one specific question or let me have a look at your store and pick something to talk about. I will reply in this thread so we can all learn from each other. :)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: FREE mini reviews by me!

Jump to solution
HEYYY EVERYONE!

This is so crazy! It's awesome that everyone wants advice, and I want to help all of you, but due to the high volume of requests, and because many of my critiques tend to repeat themselves, I will be closing this thread, but STARTING A NEW ONE!

I will do things slightly differently so that I can keep it interesting for you, not repeat myself, and help more people more efficiently!

Stay tuned! I will be starting a new thread in a day or two, and you can send your requests/questions there!!!

Thanks, everyone,

see you in the next thread!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
71 Replies
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution
I would love a mini review! Something from my shop would be good I guess
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution
Hi! I'm new here and would love some insight, I love creating and crafting a variety of different things, I'm working on a bunch of stuff right now and will be posting it to the sight soon....I'm hoping to make my love of crafting and creating into a full time buisiness! Any input would be great! Thank you!!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution
Hi there! I would love to get some pointers. I haven't had any sales thus far but lots of views. Let me know if I'm going in the right direction. Thank you!
0 Likes

Jump to solution
Hi Samantha!

You're definitely doing well with your About and Description sections - it is important to keep those areas filled with engaging and useful content.

Your title tags, though, need some work. You have 120 characters available and I suggest you use them! Tags identify your product in Etsy's search engine and should consist of keywords potential customers would use to search for your product. Make sure you use synonyms and/or list alternative uses for your product (such as birthday gift/ ladies gift, etc), and try to avoid using prepositions, articles, and other so-called "stop words" as they just take up precious space without contributing to searchability. :)
0 Likes

Jump to solution
allthatGlittersxoxo, Hi!

Girrrrl! You need some content on your page! Like I said in the post above (read for more details) tags are very important because they help your potential customers find you and are the main SEO component of Etsy. Make sure to fill all of the allotted space with relevant keywords and phrases and avoid using prepositions and articles unless absolutely necessary.

You also need a shop title and announcement! Your shop title is also an SEO hot spot and is basically a tagline for your shop. When a potential customer Google searches for items similar to yours, all websites (including this one) with the most relevant content will pop up. Now, you want to be one of those web pages, and to do that you need to fill your Shop Title with relevant words! The Shop Announcement, though not important for SEO, is the first interaction you have with your customers, so you better make it one that fun, informative, and welcoming.

Finally, remember that Etsy is an interactive marketplace. People want to know you, so make sure you fill out the About and Profile sections!
1 Like

Jump to solution
Courtney!

Once again, tags, tags, and more tags! Please use ALL the space for your title and bottom tags! This is so important. Refer to the above reviews for a little more info.

Like our dear friend allthatGlittersxoxo, you also need to work on your shop title. Right now it's just the name of your company, but putting it there is not necessary because you already have an actual shop name. Let me explain. When someone googles items similar to yours, they will use keywords and phrases that describe such items. Now, the search engine will automatically scan SEO aspects of various sites and pages for those words and phrases to create a list of the most relevant pages for the person conducting the search, and the way to get your page on that list is to fill SEO relevant space with SEO content. Your Shop Title is an SEO hot spot, so it needs to be filled with those keywords, otherwise, Google won't find you. Moreover, in a google search your shop's page will show up something like this: (Your Shop Title) by (your shop's actual name), so it is absolutely pointless to name your shop twice. What is useful, is having some to-the-point, relevant keywords that describe your shop to a potential client.

PS. Your Shop Title is limited to 55 characters including spaces. Use them wisely!
0 Likes

Jump to solution
I would love a mini review . I love to crochet and make hats. My fav hat in my shop is the cat hat. Thankmyo7 so for doing this.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution
Thank you so much for the much appreciated advice!!.....Im working on it now!! .... Chrissy
0 Likes

Jump to solution
If you're still offering the mini reviews I'd love one :) I do also have a question, take a look at the promoting I do in my descriptions and let me know if this is too spammy for search... Like should I not be repeating content like that... Thanks so much!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution
I would like to be reviewed! I just started, but am curious to see how I am doing. Along with review my shop, do you have any recommendations? I'd like to make my shop "pop" and create trust with my customers.
0 Likes

Jump to solution
I would love a review if u arent busy
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution
I'd love to hear what you think is the biggest improvement I could make to my shop. And thank you so much!!

www.etsy.com/shop/mimimaking
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution
I would be most appreciative of a mini-review! I have a blog on my pattern site and could promote you and your shop, as well! I believe we must support each other.
0 Likes

Jump to solution
https://www.etsy.com/listing/470465788/womens-winter-brown-hat-slouchy-hat?ref=shop_home_feat_1Thank you so much for your time if you are still giving them I would like a mini review
0 Likes
DoriKri
Post Crafter

Jump to solution
Hi! I'd love to hear from you how I can improve my shop!
0 Likes

Jump to solution
Hi Viktoriya K!
I would love a mini review to help with my SEO. I'm definitely not a copywriter, and need to improve my titles/descriptions. Please let me know any tips you may have :)

Thanks!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution
Thanks for all th pointers! Will be updating soon :)
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution
Hi Viktoriya, I would also appreciate your review. I just opened in October and had 13 sales within 3 weeks. That stopped right before Halloween and I haven't had a sale since. I sell a variety of things, including holiday stuff. Maybe my pricing is out of line? Idk
Thank you!!
Robynn
0 Likes

Jump to solution
This is fabulous! I just started my Etsy business today! I have collaborated with my mother who has over 30 years design experience and I have a formal background education interior design. We've created our own bridal line which is truly unique! Please have a look at some of our products any review would be extremely appreciated!

https://chouchoubridal.patternbyetsy.com/
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution
Hello, I see there are a lot of review requests at the moment. But if it's not too much trouble I would love some guidance/advice. I seem to be getting handfuls of views per day, but barely any sales. I only started a week ago so I know it's early days. I've also set up an Instagram page, Pinterest and Twitter which do seem to be helping slightly. I'm wondering if my prices are too high? However similar listings on other pages are about the same price. Would you mind taking a look at my page and letting me know if there's anything that stands out to you that desperately needs improvement?
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution
With just those simple changes I had 20 more views than usual!!! I'm so excited! Thank you!
0 Likes

Jump to solution
Hi! I would love a mini review please!!! Thank you so much! x
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution
I would love a review!

http://etsy.com/shop/pastelsandink
0 Likes

Jump to solution
Hi! I'd love to hear a review, how I can improve my shop :) Thank you so much!
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.