Tell me a little about yourself!

I'll start this off!
My name is Barbara. I live in the beautiful Gatineau Park in Quebec, Canada. I take my inspiration from the area surrounding my home. I'm a mother of 2 young children and together with my super awesome husband, we create some amazing stuff. I paint and create jewelry, and he creates music. (We also have day jobs)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
78 Replies
Former_Member
Not applicable

Re: Tell me a little about yourself!

Hi Barbara/All!
I'm Nicole :) We live in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and have 2 little munchkins. I work from home for a credit bureau and my hubs is a heavy equipment operator. And once the kids go to sleep, we package oysters haha! Our shop does DIY pick a pearl jewelry. I think my favorite thing about being a shop owner is knowing we're making a difference. I like the idea that what I do makes an event or holiday more memorable for people ♡
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi all!
I'm Heather. My mom and I love to update furniture and upcycle vintage items. I crochet and we both make various other crafty items. We have a new obsession with succulents! We foster and adopt pitbulls when we can (we currently own 4 rescues 😄).
0 Likes

Hi everyone! I'm Misty and I love to craft in my spare time. I like to paint, decorate, scrapbook, make jewelry, as well as any other craft i fall in love with and want to try! I have just recently taught myself how to crochet and am learning what I can about that!
0 Likes

Hello everyone, I am Susan and I love to sew, craft, quilt & Machine embroidery. I married with two grown children with one still at home. With all my spare time I'm sewing.
0 Likes
BrickinWooden
Registered Buyer

Hi everyone, I am Gosia , I live in Wyomissing in PA with my husband and 2 little kids , I love crafts and I am addicted to sewing, my house looks like a bazaar already and it doesn't look like it will be changing soon...well not before next spring cleaning..
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I'm josh, I'm happily married and work crazy hours and on my free time I enjoy making abstract art and whatever I feel like painting, it makes me feel successful and stress free and alive, I am extremely adventurous and always keep my self on the guy. I love long boarding, cars and hunting for crystals in the current landscapes.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I'm Candace, the hand behind the magical Hogwarts letters in my shop! I love Harry Potter and making magical things come alive. I draw a lot of inspiration from my clients and love doing custom work with them! I have two young kids and I am a stay at home mom when I'm not working full time in my shop! I also love long baths and you'll find me relaxing in the water when I'm not hard at work!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

My name is Mandy and I live in South Dakota with my 4 kids/ all 5 and under and my amazing husband! Crafting and crocheting is a major relaxer for me and I love the joy it can bring to others!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi everyone, I am Roengsak K. , I live in BANGKOK Thailand with , I love thai boxing and play football.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi everyone, im jess and im from sydney, australia. I have just set up shop on here so am new to all this. I live with my fiance and 5 and a half month old bubba. With his carpentry side and my crafty side i make wppden blocks for kids or house decor:)
0 Likes

Hi everyone! Im new to the team, here's a bit about me -

I'm originally from Toronto, but I now live in the greater Owen Sound area of Ontario, I think of Owen Sound as Toronto North. LOL! But we live in the country not in the city.

I've been on Etsy for about a year now, and I just want to take my shop to the next level! It would be super awesome if it started to generate some real income for my family.

I do absolutely love all things retro and vintage. I'm a thrift store / garage sale addict and get huge thrills from "the find!" I absolutely love sharing my treasures on Etsy. When I sell something it makes room for something new! Well, new to me anyways.

My favourite things are vintage ceramic things and antique tea cups for some reason! I find them just so interesting. I have lots of items on deck to be posted so I better get to work! 😊

see you in the threads, and have a great day!

from andrea
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello Everyone!!! My name is Agata and I live in Englewood,NJ.
I am a vegan Chef. I make homemade vegan baby food, super helathy &nutritions , also for the parents too. I am new to etsy , and just opened my new store and learning all about the teams.

0 Likes

Good morning, I'm Krystal from colorado. I am a wife and mother of 3. When I not working or being mommy i enjoy crafting,
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

My name is Karen and I have an Etsy shop called DelmarvaLimited. I just started a month ago and am looking forward to seeing what success I can have.

I live in Virginia with my husband and we have two cats, two dogs, and four leopard geckos.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello, hello.....I'm Jenna, married and have one child. We live in New Mexico, my husband and I have just recently started making all kinds of fun little things to put on Etsy. We found that is a great way for us to spend some time together.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi I'm Julie. I live in Wiltshire , England.
I have a day job as a tailoress but I love creating patchwork blankets. I have a busy family life so I find it a good way to relax. I'm new to etsy so I'm still learning how to list items. It's nice to know there are lots of new people to chat to :)
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi! Bertola Vintage is based in Italy and our passion is vintage italian-crafted eyeglasses. We select only original, one-of-a-kind retro products. Take a peek at BertolaVintage :) Nice to meet you guys!
0 Likes

Hi everyone. I'm Juliet, a U.K. Based embroidery & textile artist. I create wall hangings using mixed media techniques & finishing them with my free motion embroidery.
As well as this I make and sell jewellery, jewellery organizers and what ever else I dream up.
I take inspiration from the environment around. Natures colour and textures are constantly keeping my mind busy here on our Dutch barge on the River Thames.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello everyone, i'm wayan from bali, indonesia. I'm newbie on etsy, i was open shop on etsy, i sell organic jewelry like earrings and stud earrings. Thanks and have a great day,,, :)
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello everyone, I'm Tyson Day I live in Heber City, Utah with my wife no kids yet. I have a home studio for jewelry making and have been making jewelry a little over 7 years now. I just started selling my very own collection about 5 months ago. I'm working hard to gain attention to my store so I can do what I love. Aside from that I work as a produce employee for my family store in Provo, which I also enjoy doing. I'm very happy to get to meet new people here to share what I do.
0 Likes
ByCeci
Registered Buyer

Hi Barbara and everyone here :-)
My name is Cecilia and i Live in Sweden with my husband and two children.
I work at home, in our guest house/workshop as a jewelry designer/maker and i love it.
I Love creating something personalized that people enjoy wearing, that makes the happy :-)
I`ve been making my jewelry for almost 8 years now.
I`m crazy for all kind of creativity, cooking, books, traveling and yoga.

Hope you all have a beautiful day/evening 🌺
0 Likes

Hi! My name is Shawn. Cuello (Spanish: neck) Designs evolved out of a childhood hobby - collecting rocks, shells, seeds any thing different. I am continually amazed by the beauty you find in nature.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi, we're Dawn and CJ, a mum and daughter team from Cheshire in the North West of England. We've been on etsy a while but it's only just starting to have an impact!
We make handmade bags, fashion accessories, cushion covers and the occasional magic wand.

We're going to start hosting a quarterly craft fair in our town too, so details will be posted in our announcements soon!

Pop over to the shop to have a gander if you have chance :)
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi Barbara and team members!

I am Dipti and DAD Studio is where i pursue my passion for design, on ETSY platform. Hope to learn, grow and share my experiences here.Thanks for the opportunity to join a creative team!

Thanks much.
www.etsy.com/shop/DADStudio
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.