Former_Member
So we've all been hearing how much busier it would be in the holiday season. Well it's almost November and so far my sales are the same, more or less. How about you? Have you seen an increas in sales or store traffic? What do you plan to take your store to the next level this holiday season? Sound off below!
Former_Member
Not applicable

Re: How are your sales?

I made my first sale this week! It was very exciting and encouraging. I work long hours and haven't had much time to properly document (photograph) my work and I think it's been hampering sales as I am getting a reasonable flow of traffic. Anyhow it gave me a little encouragement. Also after 3-4 months on Etsy I'm starting to see what sort of items are interesting people and plan to modify the content of my store accordingly.
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Congrats to everyone who has had a sale this month! That's super awesome! Good luck for the holiday season!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Congrats to all <3 keep working!!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Feeling very blessed in deed!!

Was feeling a little down lately as i have been putting every spare second into Etsy and its been very slow...

Then today, i got not 1 but 2 sales

Hang on in there and promote as much as you can, feel free to take part in a new page i created on FB

https://www.facebook.com/Etsypromotionspageukhandmade
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

in addition to my post above i have had a another sale of 2 items.

Interestingly enough my items have appeared in treasuries this week, i really think this has contributed to my products been seen.

I am going to do some treasuries this afternoon!!

Wishing everyone lots of sales :-)
0 Likes

My only sales have been to family members. I am eagerly.... very eagerly waiting for sales outside my family!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi Barbara

Just had a look at your shop, your makes are beautiful!! do you post them on social media when you list a new item, it will increase visability of your products

Wishing you lots of sales
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello! I'm new to the group. I've made my first sale last year, but it was the only one and I'm here on etsy for a year now. I wonder if it is because I'm from Europe and not from US?
0 Likes

Thank you, Amanda! :-) I do post on my Facebook page and on Pinterest but I can probably look at others as well (haven't really figured out Twitter or Instagram yet). Working on it! Thanks for looking at my shop.

Barbara
0 Likes

Dear Zaranna

You need to build an inventory of at least 50 to over 100 items for your shop to be higher on searchability scores. It takes time for a new business to run more smoothly. Try to network with other European sellers to boost your morale and sales. Check out the European Trading Team for example.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I just had to share, i have just had an order to go to the U.S I'm super excited!

Things are a little slower this year so i am just grateful of each and every sale x

Hoping everyone has some lovely sales for Christmas!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I opened in November and have had 2 sales. I didn't think I'd get any until after X mas so I'm really happy. Hopefully next year when I get more listed I can start getting more sales
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Feeling so blessed! I have had a tough few weeks but this week i have had 5 sales since Sunday. Feeling on top of the world.

I have been promoting/ marketing so much this last two weeks
and it has definitely paid off

There's a really good Etsy promotions page on FB i really think that has helped too take a peek

https://www.facebook.com/groups/226851564163654/

0 Likes

I've been on Etsy for 1 week so far and had 2 sales.
Its very time consuming especially with social media. I have Instagram with my etsy link. Most people recommended facebook but honestly I do not have the time with a toddler, a house and husband to care for. If anyone has Instagram, we can promote each other shop. Anyone interested?
0 Likes

It takes a great deal of patience until you hit that well desired first sale...on average it takes about 3 months given that you list over 100 items in your shop to maximize visibility.

I suggest that you read the Etsy Sellers Handbook for further advice on listing titles, tags, descriptions, photography, etc. and all you need to get your shop found.

Best of luck!
0 Likes

I've only had two sales online... I've been working hard on my etsy page. I'd love to add new products but sadly I need to sell what I have up now before I can.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Feeling very blessed!

Sales have been a little slow the last couple of weeks then i have had 6 sales this weekend. I have really ramped up marketing on social media this week and i think it has really paid off

Wishing everyone lots of views and lots of lovely sales
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Feeling blessed i had 6 sales last weekend and some lovely feedback and messages

Things have been a little quiet and who would believe it an order of 4 cards , a baby cardigan and a set of baby booties all in one weekend

I have been making double the effort for marketing this last few weeks and it appears to be paying off

0 Likes

Hi guys!

Check out the Etsy Sellers handbook and play around with SEO to see what might be working better for you. Tags are very important. Try to think from a customer perspective.

Hope this helps..
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.