TBL - through back loop - the Official Etsyknitters' weekly Thread - 2016.01.17

welcome everyone,
it's time to start a brand new TBL-thread thefirst in 2016!
Please, come ind and enjoy these knitted items or maybe knitting related items!
I'm sure you will be able to find somthing for everyone!
....... and do not hesitate to tell us if you like our things
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
185 Replies

Re: TBL - through back loop - the Official Etsyknitters' weekly Thread - 2016.01.17

Hi I have been working on honing my skills in knitting this past year.
0 Likes
HuggableBears
Inspiration Seeker

Re: TBL - through back loop - the Official Etsyknitters' weekly Thread - 2016.01.17

Working a new design, hoping to publish next week :)
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi Mette good to hear from you. Since I got my farm and goats i have nto had a lot of time to visit here :(. Also new for me for this year is becoming a contributor to the Phat fiber boxes. I am looking forward to that. I also hope to start doing a lot more knitting with m own hand spun yarn instead store bought yarn. Had been using mostly store bought as a lot of people want something they do not have to hand wash. Still have tons of it to use up and or destash. Hope this is a wonderful year for you.
0 Likes

listing my new items for 2016
wishing everyone a prosperous Knitting Year !
0 Likes
SpinningStreak
Inspiration Seeker

0 Likes
ohmayzee
Inspiration Seeker

Hi Mette....thanks for starting a 2016 TBL thread....

I have created some new removable knitting/crocheting markers. I love how pretty they look on your project.....
https://www.etsy.com/listing/260923102/removable-bead-knitting-crocheting?ref=shop_home_active_19
0 Likes

New year :)

I've actually made a resolution this year: Stop procrastinating and get more designs out.

I've got close to a dozen new designs that need to be finished. Got one in testing the other day, and hope to have it listed in a day or 2.

Having one published-it's a hat and cowl set going into Mainly Crochet. :)
0 Likes
ohmayzee
Inspiration Seeker

0 Likes
susansworld
Inspiration Seeker

Mette...So nice to see you posting again.

My goal is to have over 100 items listed on Etsy this year.
0 Likes
ufer
Inspiration Seeker

Moved back to my home town after 3 years later. Living in the west coast of Canada.
I am getting more custom orders here in Edmonton, AB
Working on custom orders. I have 6 open orders on etsy. Also, bringing more customers to etsy from my local home town. Which they never heard before... I thought that was odd...
https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/164677044/100-percent-angora-rabbit-kate-middleton?ref=shop_home_act...
0 Likes
puplove
Inspiration Seeker

Hi Mette and everyone.
Please check out my little shop.
http://puplove.etsy.com

Thanks.
0 Likes

Hi everyone...first time I've ever posted. Great to hear about and see all your wonderful creative projects. It's winter here in Canada and the snow is softly falling. here is a picture of one of my headbands....I am making socks and also a neck warmer with a wonderful handspun, handdyed yarn from a farm outside of Ottawa where I live...a gift of yarn from my soon to be daughter in law!

0 Likes

I don't know how to download the picture! Oops....but you can go to
https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/gracedmoments?ref=hdr_shop_menu
0 Likes

0 Likes

thx to all for you greetings! I also got several pm ... you all made my day!
well ... and here is my first re-newed pattern!
Mortz, the Clown
https://www.etsy.com/it/listing/31202625/moritz-the-clown-pattern-pdf-knit?ref=shop_home_active_1
0 Likes

The Zen of Socks: a great DVD on how to knit socks. It will first teach you how to knit and then move on to socks.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/55569582/how-to-knit-socks-video-knitting
0 Likes

You do need a nice funny tag for your super nice hand knitted items.
https://www.etsy.com/listing/114000089/gift-knitting-tags-original-hipster
0 Likes
SpinningStreak
Inspiration Seeker

0 Likes

0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

0 Likes
SpinningStreak
Inspiration Seeker

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.