Former_Member
Not applicable

Catalogue generator from Etsy listings

Hi guys,

I have been developing a tool which automatically create a catalog from your Etsy listings.
The first version is a little bit raw, but I would love to have your feedback in order to improve it and make it more suitable to your needs.
Here is the link : www.nowinstore.com/tools/export/
Right now, it only creates a simple pdf from all your Etsy products with their respective price.
I will soon add new features like the possibility to select specific products and categories, choose a specific picture, choose the currency, customize the colors and title, ...
Please let me know what you would like to see in the next version and I will gladly add it.

Thank you,
Kwaku
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
16 Replies

Re: Catalogue generator from Etsy listings

I like it. I generated one already. I would like to be able to generate for specific items only or by shop section as some items are sale or one of a kind and I dont really want those in my catalog.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi Amy,

Thank you for your support and your feedback. I am currently working on the v2 of the tool, which will offer a lot more customization features (images, titles, ....) Being able to select specific items is definitely something that I will implement in the next versions.

I'll let you know when this version is available.

Kwaku
0 Likes

Hello - just joined. I agree with Amy that the next version needs to be able to customize the catalog. For me, it would be helpful if the catalog would list by sections and instead of a legend code at the bottom of the page, have the price listed next to the picture or under it, whatever.

This will help me when I go to craft shows and don't want to either bring or display all of my jewelry. Also will help cross off any items that have sold that day so I can update my Etsy shop when I get back home. Thanks for developing this app - really looks promising.
0 Likes

Hi Kwaku, I love this app, thank you for developing it. The only problem with mine is that I live in the UK so I sell my products in £s however it was coming up in $, which I don't mind but it wasn't converting the price. So a £1 item in my shop shows up as $1. Would be awesome if it could either convert he price or keep it in its original price. Other than that its awesome, keep up the good work. Thanks
Aurelia
0 Likes

As an app developer I don't have a store so I request you include an example catalog from, for instance, your store. Can you dynamically generate a catalog from your store as a demonstration of your app?
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I tried twice - got as far as the Etsy permission, gave the permission, it brought me back to your page and said it was generating catalog and then this came up:
"An error occured. Please try to relogin please."
The first time it asked for my email and password. Huh?
Second time, it just gave the error message.
0 Likes

I got an error message:

An error occured. Try to relogin please...
1 Like
Former_Member
Not applicable

Can it bulk edit the tags?
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi,

Thanks a lot for all your replies. The tool has improved a lot since my last post and a lot of bugs have been fixed. The tool now supports all currencies, and a lot of customization features have been added.
You can now :
- create a wholesale version of the catalog with price sheets, with an order form and a contract included.
- choose products and organize pages with a drag and drop interface
- upload your own front and back cover images and fully customize all cover text
- view and share your catalog in the form of a beautiful digital online magazine.

A lot of new features are still in development and will be coming soon (like editing products informations and pictures, ....)

Please let me know how, especially if you have any suggestions or requests for the future updates.

Thanks
0 Likes

I think this is a really cool app.

Some feedback:
I wish it would let me upload pictures from my computer and not just my Etsy items in order to better customize.
I wish I could have the option to write my titles of my items instead of it automatically loading up my Etsy item title.

Thank you
0 Likes

Another thing I thought of,

I wish I could take the picture and have the option to zoom in my photo while it is in the catalogue. For better cropping customization.

Thank you
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi Claire,

Thanks a lot for your feedback. I've been working on a new version of the app that it is now in beta on Etsy and includes most of the features that you talk about.

Try it out and let me know what you think!

Best,

Kwaku.
0 Likes

Gosh!
I bought his catalog months ago but I did not have any use for it and could not find the name of the website but running around the web long enough, I found you. Thank you God!

My question is :
Can I use my inshore catalog as a line sheet or do I need to purchase one. A retailer wants to see a line sheet and I have no idea what that is.
help!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Erroe 500 on site - please fix and let me know when it is available
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi Elahe,

I'm not quite sure what you mean by inshore catalog but most of our customers use our app to build line sheets for retailers. A line sheet is a catalog of your products with wholesale prices and descriptions. We also offer the option to add a pre-made wholesale order form and contract at the end of your catalog. I hope this helps! :)
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi Jane,

could you send me the email address that is linked to your Etsy account so that I can check where the error is coming from? You can send it to me by private message if you prefer.

Thanks!
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.