Hi Team, Welcome to our new Home as the Etsy Teams Fellowship Society! New Members will be joining us all week and we'll start this train's wheels rolling on Monday July 7th.

Our first order of business will be promoting our leaders and creating our team structure and backbone !

Happy 4th of July Holiday!

Former_Member
Not applicable

Re: Team Planning, Information, Chat..and Daily Goodies

So true! I wish more people had that kind of outlook!
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes

I just found out that you can appoint someone from your team to curate this list for your team board (it doesn't have to be you!!.. :) I just did it for Marc and one of his team members!!! and it works!

Just Let me know if you ever decide to have someone from your team you want to me to add as a curator for your team board.. :) ! I'm sure I'll hit a cap one day on how many curators they let me add, so if you want someone in it's first request first served for now.

Hope you have an EPIC weekend Mid summer is the best in my world, it's too hot to work in the mid day and so much music and fun people out there to play with that I don't mind working in the long evening hours an in the middle of the night when it's cooler. Not much sleep happening, but with this much artistic inspiration who needs it!

TEAM PLANNING:

It's a good peaceful month with very few holidays or events coming up in August, so I hope you all take that time and share with your teams that it's PRIME TIME to concentrate on making a goal to list at least one new item per week starting in AUGUST so that their stores are fully stocked and ready for the holidays and they are Thinking ahead, Planning, and Making goals to succeed !!

0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

yes I would like Cindyanne my top right hand lol and Stacey her sister

0 Likes

Yes, Norma send me their store links so I can add them!

I'm happy to promote 3 curators per given team till our boards fill up ;) They are looking GREAT by the way!!!!
0 Likes

Head's up.... you can only curate one "teams page" per store on Etsy that you own... so if you curate for your team, you should assign a leader or team member to curate on our boards :)
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

https://www.etsy.com/shop/StaziesStitchsNStuff Stazey

https://www.etsy.com/shop/MoreFriendsAndCo Cinyanne

YOUNGATHEART..........and myself also as a Curator
0 Likes

Norma I got your last 2 in.. welcome to Stazey and Cinyanne.. and Mark your last sent Curator from Cottagewhimsies is in place as Well. Looking good! Your all Ready to go!
0 Likes

Thanks, Jen. Our team is on a roll now. This is so user-friendly.
0 Likes

Marc, I know I love the ease of using it! I just posted links to it on our team sites and EVERYONE IS SUPER EXCITED **** they say the boards are looking FAN- TASTIC.
0 Likes

Norma I linked the gallery pages to our group page links here... look on the left side of the screen at the blue links under the title ELSEWHERE... and click on TEAMS GALLERY PAGE... and that will give you access to the pages easily!

For ease for myself online., when I find a page I want to work on a lot I go to the url address bar (im on a MAC) I left click the url address and I drag the address into my bookmarks bar.. this makes a shortcut to enter the page. Hope this info helps you find everything easier!
0 Likes

Jen & leaders-
Thank you for getting this team off the ground! Now that I only have a few details to follow through on from CIJ 2014 I will have time to be more active here.

I did send my e-mail address to Norma.

Thank you for setting up the Etsy Team Fellowship Pages.

Mary Beth-
Thank you for sending members to the CIJ team! Many of them jumped right in which was really fun to see!
You're welcome! It was a fun filled event! Already starting to plan CIJ 2015!

Have a wonderful Monday,

Michelle-
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Today I will be forwarding all the emails I received over to MB...got to go keep an appt right now...busy weekend for us all...
0 Likes

Norma I just posted a link of your team pages for Young at Heart on your facebook page. Hope your followers like follow and share for you...

0 Likes

Good Tuesday evening everyone-
The CIJ team has planned a virtual #CIJRoadTrip inspired by the road trip Etsy is going to do in Canada!
Please join us!
https://etsychristmasinjuly.wordpress.com/2014/07/29/friday-the-road-trip-begins-cijroadtrip/
Michelle-
0 Likes

Good morning, everyone. Thought I would share a post from one of our team members:

"As soon as Marc stated promoting our items in Fellowship society, my views have doubled and tripled. July started out slow as most July's are due to vacations, everyone outdoors, but ended with a bang.
Thank you Marc and everyone else involved in Fellowship."

We have had similar comments from many team members and the leaders have done a very good job of posting listings. We now have 14 pages of listings.

We have also encouraged team members to take a few minutes and stop by the pages of the other fellowship teams and heart some listings.

Thanks again to the Fellowship cap and leaders for this great promotion opportunity.
0 Likes

Whooooooo hoooooo! Yeah Marc! That's the ticket! and just so you know I'm falling in love with your team's work by seeing it all up there too! That's what we love to hear, that the members are now coming to us with smiles seeing the work we are doing FOR THEM! My team has been buzzing about the goodness coming from the pages too! Even just the recognition of being on a award winning team is creating a happy stir :)

Michelle (christmas in july) team influenced me to have my team (deadhead art alliance) do a virtual online craft party and a secret santa christmas in july trade of the notebooks we made! I love being part of all of the joy and goodness Etsy can bring. So Michelle, If your into it, I'd love to adopt a Christmas in July all team event into this team and have you be part of it, that way we can organize along with the CIJ team that are seasoned in doing the event and make it an even bigger celebration!
I can't wait to hear about your road trip..

For my team.. I've got my own road trip planned this weekend..(maybe I should throw a bunch of giveaways in the front of the car and join you all on the adventure.. lol I've got tons of mailing and packing to do., my teams street team is vending another festival in Michigan in a couple weeks, and I have to get our banner and stuff out to them before I leave myself for the Northern California Festival I'm working this weekend. (I'm such a proud Captain) I LOVE HEARING ABOUT YOUR AWESOME TEAMS AND GROWING THE WAY WE CAN WORK TOGETHER!

Our first newsletter and blog should be on their way to being published (I have a goal of having them up by (sept) and that's awesome because we will be spending all AUGUST trying to get all of our teams networked on our social media, then we'll be ready to help our members link to it and set up all of our holiday goodies to bring the most sales and advertising out for all our teams for the holiday season. So tell your members AUGUST IS SOCIAL MEDIA NETWORKING MONTH! We're going to help you get in the mix!
0 Likes

end of month
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.