Former_Member
I live in Tampa, retired and love to create and design using clipart.
CoruscateUnique
Inspiration Seeker

Re: PLEASE INTRODUCE YOUR SELF AND SHOP!

Hi everyone,

I'm Zu from Semarang, Indonesia. My shop name is Coruscate Unique, it specialized in homemade lolita and party dress. I created this cute dresses because I want bring back your childhood memories back to Wonderland like Alice in her story. ^^

Many hugs to everyone,
Zu :)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello! I'm a 27 year old mom of 4 young children. I have Fibromyalgia, among other illnesses, which left me in a position to stay in bed a lot of the time. I started creating hand typed cards on my vintage 1950's Corona-Smith Clipper (typewriter) this year and opened up my shop. I'm really excited to learn everything I can about Etsy but I'm especially excited to make some sales! :)
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello my name is Robyn. I live in Indiana. I enjoy making ruffle scarves for my Etsy store.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

We are a husband and wife team who love making things and trying all sorts of crafts media. I (Liz) work two jobs to try and make ends meet, and crafting is my favorite hobby! Hoping that Etsy can bring in a little extra something so we can start saving for a house to call our own!
0 Likes

0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello! My name is Stacy! I currently live in Plant City, FL, but will be moving to Colorado in the summer!
I love vintage, antiques, and everything old and rusty with charm! My shop has a lot of unique vintage clothing and home decor that I have collected over the years!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi, I live in the UK, opened my shop last July after lots of deliberation.
Have just had my first three sales, and hungry for more.
I love making jewellery, need to find my niche, then I can settle and have some consistency. I feel like I'm all over the place at the moment.
0 Likes

Hi
My name is Diana, I live in Southern California and I have 4 children, the youngest is getting married and moving out in a couple weeks so I thought it was the perfect time to finally be a stay at home Mom. Looking forward to trying to turn my hobby of making flowers and centerpieces for weddings and the home into something more.
1 Like
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello, I am Blazing Ram and my shop is called "Ram's Works Repousses & Misc, LLC". I work with copper, making art entirely by hand without the use of machines. I will soon be branching off to also doing water color paintings. I also do custom pieces. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. :)
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello,
i am from Croatia. Born in City of Rijeka, 1986. Graduated jewelry design at Applied Arts Academy in Rijeka in 2011. Along with jewelry design, i am occupied with photography, and screen printing.
My other shop with jewelry is https://www.etsy.com/shop/GingerLolla!
Have a nice day!!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi I'm from New Jersey. Mother of 4, Grandmother of 1 (but I watch her most of the time, so it's like I'm mother of 5). I love helping people preserve their memories for generations to enjoy through digital scrapbooks. And I enjoy helping them have the best party ever without breaking the bank!!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi I am Cathy...I live in Boston and just recently start a shop here- and I am not sure if I am doing this right....I started on the 31st I think and just sorta finished up today with editing my page...I am so glad I found this group
0 Likes

I am a four seasons Ogunquit, Maine visitor and an amateur photographer and have enjoyed taking photos of beautiful spots in Ogunquit. I also have taken photos of some other places where I have traveled like Montana, Yellowstone National Park, Castle in the Clouds in NH, Acadia National park as well as in my back yard where I have captured many incredible sunsets Assuredly, I am more inspired to take pictures of coastal Maine with its unique and varied landscapes and visuals. Ogunquit has captured my heart forever.

I also have a few of my photos in The York Art Association gift shop in York Maine , and 3 of my photos were in the Changing Seasons, Open Show, Juried photo show at the York Art Association and the autumn on the Ogunquit river won a honorable mention .and I had my Autumn on Ogunquit river photo in the October issue of the down east ,

Find my shop here at http://www.etsy.com/shop/photosbynoelle and Like my facebook page https://www.facebook.com/Photosbynoelle?hc_location=timeline

http://www.downeast.com/author/photosbynoelle/
0 Likes

Hello everybody. I'm from England in London I am a qualified art teacher for the fine arts My passion is creating new jewellery. Etsy has loads of interesting various different makes the of jewellery!
0 Likes

Hi my name is Melissa I'm a stay at home mom to my son Joesph who is 2 and my daughter Gabriella who is 5 months next week, hence my shop name "Joella". I'm trying really hard to get my shop out there in order to help with the bills. I love crocheting for babies and children, especially newborns everything is so cute and little : )
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Use our code APRIL09 and get 10% off your purchases of $25 or more!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi everyone,
I've always loved crafting, and finally found my niche. I love making Jewelry whenever I get the time.
1 Like
Former_Member
Not applicable

We are the Stevens Family with our store, RusticModSquad. We make rusticly awesome things, from jewelry, to crocheted hats.
1 Like

Hello! My name is Shiela and I'm attempting to build a successful etsy shop selling paintings. :)
1 Like
Veddma
Post Crafter

Hi everyone! I live in Ottawa and make custom handmade fertility, pregnancy, birth, and breastfeeding jewellery: Blessingway beads, fertility and cycle tracking necklaces and bracelets, pregnancy tracking necklaces, Sheela-na-gig necklaces, goddess earrings, tree of life charm jewellery, keychains, and lots more.
1 Like
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi I'm Dawn, Artist currently stationed in Salt Lake.

www.etsy.com/ca/shop/DawnTaylorArt
1 Like

Hello everyone! Happy to be apart of your team..looking forward to getting to know all of you. Best of luck, here's a toast to many sales!!
1 Like
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello! I live in Iowa! My aunt and I started The Paisley Thread in August. We make and sell spandex headbands!

When I'm not making headbands, I am a full time student majoring in education, and I work at a before and after school program. My husband and I enjoy cycling and our crazy cat, Halen!

Looking forward to being a part of this team!
1 Like
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi I'm Emily from Ottawa and I am selling cross stitch patterns and fully stitched items. Finally have a full page of items and am excited to list more and $ell more!
1 Like

Hello, I am Bulgarian and love creating beautiful hair accessories, jewelry and gift boxes!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/LumilinA
1 Like
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.