Former_Member
I live in Tampa, retired and love to create and design using clipart.
Former_Member
Not applicable

Re: PLEASE INTRODUCE YOUR SELF AND SHOP!

I'm Milla, live San Diego, Ca. Full time fashion student.
I design and make the bags/clutches and accessories in my shop. It all started to learn how to sew and sell what I learned but I got really passionate about it!

http://ResortCollectionBags.blogspot.com

https://facebook.com/resortcollectionbags

I also love to shop on etsy, there are so many talented people here, that produce exclusive non- mass produced goods way better than things we finds in regular shops.
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
1 Like
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello my name is Emaline I am new to Etsy and trying to figure it out while building my shop up. I love, love to paint. Recently life changed a lot, so bright side is now I'm here getting an etsy shop going and doing what I am passionate about. I have a wonderful husband and a house full of animals that are truly our babies.
1 Like

Hi everyone! I'm Katie and I make drawings, paintings, and other crafts. I also write a blog (www.katieakasia.com) and do other things to express my creativity. So happy to be part of this group! :)
1 Like
Former_Member
Not applicable

My name is Beata Fekete-Vincze and I am from Budapest/Hungary. I draw since my childhood. I learnt fashion designing, but I had a car accident, when my wristle broke. I stopped drawing for years, but I missed it so much so started again 2 years ago. Since I have drawn several portraits for oderings and for my joy also. I have so many fine prints and original also, that You can buy in my shop, but I can draw a special personal portrait if You would like that. I started a new business at the beginning of this year, so You can find some clothes (mostly t-shirts, and tricots), phone cases, bags printed with my drawings. Beibeo® is my own brand name.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/180866472/personal-pencil-drawing-for-order-in-a4?

https://www.etsy.com/listing/179684264/famous-people-pencil-portraits-print?ref=listing-shop-header-...

https://www.etsy.com/listing/181311730/fine-artprint-of-pencil-drawings-as-a?ref=listing-shop-header...

https://www.etsy.com/listing/180162706/printed-x-back-tricot-for-women?ref=listing-shop-header-3

https://www.etsy.com/listing/181449952/printed-phone-case-for-iphone4-and?ref=listing-shop-header-0
1 Like
HidesAndStitches
Inspiration Seeker

We live in Grand Rapids and make leather goods and crocheted items! We're both high school teachers, and have two kids and a Newfoundland :)
2 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi, I'm Catherine , I live in England. I love fabric, a couple of years ago I started making fabric bags, for family, then friends then when I had too many to give away I set up Cats Whiskers Designs as an outlet. Each bag I make is unique and hopefully that's what my customers like about them. I'm pretty rubbish at advertising my shop, I never really know where to start. So hopefully I'll learn a lot from this team. I'm glad to be here.
1 Like
Former_Member
Not applicable

Forgot to say, my Facebook page is www.Facebook.com/CatsWhiskersDesigns and Twitter is @CathyWhit
Please feel free to come and take a look, comments welcome. Thanks
2 Likes

Hello everyone, my name is Jessy and I am 19yrs old. I started this shop here on etsy on June 1st 2013. My mom and I both work this shop, we work on making hand made items, (mostly crochet) we try to find common household things and make them unique in our own way. I recently have made this beret hat for my sister and it's fun to make! So I'm hoping to make some of those up and put those in my shop soon. I have develop mental delays, which cause me to not be able to work outside of the home. I'm not able to advance in jobs because of this, so I got on Etsy and this is my only income. So I try my best to make products people would like.

If there is something you'd like to see in my shop, or something you think would sell well for me, please feel free to message me and suggest it. I also make custom orders, for almost anything, if there is something you'd like crochet (such as a scarf etc) that isn't in my shop. Go ahead and message me and I'll see what I can do :)
3 Likes

We are a company making and selling tshirts and stickers to help further discussion on research. 

Thanks for the support!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/679413132/

https://www.etsy.com/listing/695631853/

1 Like
Former_Member
Not applicable

HI I'm Heather. I'm developing a lavender farm and make soap. I've just started reapplying myself to building my shop. Thanks for having me.
2 Likes
goforthcreate
Registered Buyer

My name is Sara and I run Gone to the Dogs. I have Lyme disease and PTSD along with other medical challenges. I sell dog toys and craft supplies with the goal that I can make enough to get Lyme treatment and also my next service dog. I also feature an Etsy shop a day at http://onehundredpercenthandmade.blogspot.com/. Last but not least I pass out Shop Handmade Goody Bags at the Farmer's Market I do during the summer. Each goody bags is filled with business cards from various Etsy shops. Just let me know if I can help you promote your shop!
2 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello! I'm a Californian temporarily displaced in Arizona ;) I started up my Etsy shop this year in January and am having so much fun with it! I am struggling a bit with getting views, so any suggestions will be welcome! Here are a couple new items in my shop:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/181756153/delicate-14k-gold-filled-bracelet-with?

https://www.etsy.com/listing/180581583/24k-gold-plated-purple-agate-slice?ref=listing-shop-header-2

I'm looking forward to visiting all of your wonderful shops as well!!
1 Like
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello everyone! I'm a college student from Grand Rapids, Michigan. I love to sew, cross-stitch, tie dye, paper mache and just about any craft you can think off. I've been crafting my whole life. My shop has a little of everything, jewelry, bags and purses and clothes and there's plenty more to come. I'm currently working on a couple cross stitching projects that I will add when I'm done.
1 Like

Hi, Im JD

I love expressing myself through my sea glass jewelry.

I just started joining teams on etsy, and excited to see other shop wonderful creations.
0 Likes

Hey everyone! Just kicked off my Etsy store yesterday - very excited to see what this brings! 

I design and create leather craft templates - ones that are super simple for someone with little to no leathercraft chops should be able to follow along and create their own craft.

Looking forward to connecting with some of you! 

0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I live in Michigan! (We're buried in snow!) I have been doing really well with my crochet etsy shop (www.etsy.com/shop/cloudninecrochet) and decided to branch out and share some other crafts I love doing. SO, I just opened my new shop which will feature party favors! On top of that, I have a crafting business in the works with a friend of mine. I just love crafting!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello from Maryland, my name is Tina. I am happily married for 22 yrs now two sons, both are currently away at college. Now is a little me time and I just recent set up shop on Etsy. Treasure Time Etc

Best Wishes and Kind Regards to All.

0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello, my name is Christina and i'm from sunny south florida. I have been making jewelry for about 4 years now and love avary moment of it. I try and do as many local shows as possible. I hope you'll come by my shop and check out my items.. thanks ♥

Etsy: www.etsy.com/shop/kirouacscreations

Facebook: www.facebook.com/CkDesignsHandmadeJewelry
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi Everyone! My name is Laura... Love Sewing & Fabric:)
Left retail to become a Success here on Etsy!
Still trying to learn everything to promote my shop & become that Success!!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello Everyone,

My name is Octavia and my shop is Lorene's Looks. I'm a full time student but I love to make jewelry in my spare time!
0 Likes

Hi all,

I am from the UK, been on Etsy ten months, had some sales but always looking for more.

I create digital art from my own photographs and I love nature and animals as you can see from my artwork,

Thanks,

Iain
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi, I'm Elly, I live in Henderson NV, up in the hills overlooking the LV strip.

This is my second shop here on etsy.

I enjoy making jewelry, different from my other shop that has fabric products.

0 Likes

Hi, I'm Luba, live in Kyiv (Ukraine) my shop PhotoMood present photography for every one.
Sometimes I create candles or letters for decotation gifts.
0 Likes

Hi all.
I'm Gabriella from Vancouver Canada. We share our shop with my husband.
We are both stone lovers, we collect buy sell, trade all kind of stones. I like to carve, using softer stones, like soapstone alabaster, chlorite, and lately I
started to use anhydrite.My husband using semi precious stones, cutting, polishing making pendants out of stones.
We live in the heart of the Rocky Mountains, where we spend our summers for collecting rocks. Most of my husbands pendants are local stones.
We enjoy very much, what we do. We opened our shop last year. not much luck so far in sales, but we won"t give up. Good luck everyone,
1 Like
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.