Former_Member
I live in Tampa, retired and love to create and design using clipart.

Re: PLEASE INTRODUCE YOUR SELF AND SHOP!

Hi! Im fromMadrid and Im making some dioramas i could make it personalized too ☺️ just take a look ill be adding some new products these week

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
REDESSINeS
Inspiration Seeker

Hello everybody !
My name is Amélie I'm french.

And I'm the creator of REDESSINéS a digital creation studio. I offer art print, digital planner and many more art. 

I try to create unique and feminine visuals.

See you  

0 Likes

Hi! I'm Regina from Telford, PA. When Covid hit I started looking for a new side hustle and I landed on candles.  They are so fun to make and it is such an enjoyable process.  I am hoping this group can help drive sales to my page.  I get a lot of views but very few sales.  Can't wait to start interacting!

0 Likes

Hi Everyone! It's so exciting to see so many people sharing your wonderful shops here

My shop is called LuceroApothecary. I make handmade 100% vegan skincare products. I have sensitive skin and have spent years researching and developing my products. I'm based in NYC and am happy to provide affordable high quality products.

Take a look at my shop and reach out if you have any questions!

1 Like

Hi Everyone,

I'm new to the group. Please check out my shop etsy.com/shop/CraftyCakersBoutique.

1 Like

Hello I Am Apollo I leave and paint in Santorini Greece.

My father's and mine physical shop is located in Oia village where we sell our paintings. Its an icon workshop where I study the technique of religious icon painting along with my father who is a master on it!

We also like to paint in original reclaimed wood from Santorini and my latest passion is watercolors.

Watercolor is the best medium to catch Santorini island's summer pulse, with the bright sun and sky.

This is a link to my shop, I hope its allowed in the conversation to add links, if not I'll remove it! 

Thank you!!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/SantoriniPaintings?ref=seller-platform-mcnav

Apollo

1 Like
PergamonRugs
Inspiration Seeker

Hello everyone!

I love to use and collect antique rugs and carpets. I sell these rugs on my page.

I wait for my page.

Have a nice day.

0 Likes
bijouxbysandra
Inspiration Seeker

bonjour je m'appelle Sandra et je suis également créatrice de bijoux . avez quelque conseil a me donner pour m'amélioré?

1 Like
Awadicreates
Inspiration Seeker

0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello everyone I'm Britney from Mississippi! I am a hairdresser turned stay at home mom of 3! I make hair bows and children's boutique items. I absolutely love it, however, sales are not very high! I hope to use my etsy to change that!
12 Likes

hello everybody ... my name is Giovanna and I live in Sardinia .... I am the mother of a 5 year old boy and my favorite hobby is working at crochet and at crode point ... it relaxes me so much ... if by chance you like them my works contact me .. thanks to all, a hug

4 Likes

Hi! I am an Art teacher who loves doing some art in her spare time! My shop is a combination of photography, watercolour 'punny' art and Paintings :) 

Hope you enjoy and share around! 

https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/calyssa7 

4 Likes

Hi my name is Céline .I'm living in France .I start this activity because I like creating jewels and improving those already created.

See you soon .

5 Likes

Lana Lavender 

VintageSimplicitie

5 Likes

Hi everyone! New here! I’m Alondra from the hot, yet beautiful state of Arizona! 🌵 🏔 ☀️ 

nice to meet everyone! 

https://www.etsy.com/listing/716164161/mushroom-mobile-handmade-baby-mobile?ref=shop_home_feat_1

4 Likes

Hi my name is Daniela I leave in England but originate from Macedonia I love needle work it’s relaxing and I simply enjoy making things my shop is DGjpearl please visit 

3 Likes

Hello! I'm Shannon. I am a mother of two, a full-time student and an artist. 

I found my way back to art as a means to heal my soul. It's difficult say but losing someone close to me brought me closer to art. 

Please check out my site and let me know what you think. 

4 Likes
TieDyedWayOfLife
Inspiration Seeker

Hi everyone, my name is Katie. I am a medical assistant and I recently started my Etsy shop PoshPawsNecklaces. I make jewlery for pets mostly collar charms and necklaces. I love making these but I'm not selling very well and hoping to make more sales.

3 Likes

Hi,

My name is Salma. My shop is all about printable plannersand organisers thatwork and are simple in

2 Likes

Hello everyone I'm alison

I'm the owner of a small etsy shop selling handmade Harris Tweed gifts and homeware! 

https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/HebrideanBoutique

4 Likes

I’m Stephanie R, I began creating invitations and printables for family and friends, which quickly grew into a small business. I love design, stationery and “pretty” things — bring ing them together is truly my bliss. Take a look around my site and enjoy!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/TwentyOneStudios 

1 Like

Hi, I'm Isabel, owners and creator from Cozy Detailz.

Cozydetailz is all about creating beautiful and enchanting pieces of handmade jewelry crafted in such a way to compliment the modern era’s versatility and fashion needs.

What started as a fun activity turned into a great passion to create dainty jewels to inspire men and women to make them embrace their looks in a fun and stylish way.

1 Like

Hi, my name is Irina, I live in England and I love painting and also enjoy doing needlework.
15 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi everyone! I am a wife and mom to three teenagers. My oldest son is serving in the US Army, then I have a daughter 16, and another son 14.
I work a part time job outside of Etsy but my dream is to be able to work from home completely selling on Esty.
I love to paint and draw as well as make jewelry. I have been a Etsy member since 2010 but really started selling in 2013. Having a Esty shop takes a lot of work, but I love every minuet of it!
8 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.