tracking number stats

i always give tracking numbers on my shipping notifications, BUT occassionally i will have students buy from me on etsy and pick up there items in my studio when they come for classes. there is not a way to show this on my shipping notifications, and therefore my shipping notifications are shown a 5% bellow what they should be!
is there a way i am missing to solve this problem or is it a lack of options etsy has?
it really bugs me that it brings down my customer service stats! what would you do ?
jill
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
4 Replies

Re: tracking number stats

It's not something you should spend time worrying about at all. A couple of my CS stats are lower than what Etsy wants them to be, but it's only because I sometimes do things in a way that Etsy can't track. As long as you know you are providing good customer service, don't worry about those numbers.... BUT if it really means something to you, maybe it's possible to just put in some random numbers in the box and somehow select "other" as a carrier. I don't know if it's possible, just came to me as a maybe. But then again, that's not actually tracking!
0 Likes

Well another example of skewed customers service stats!
I have a order paid for but the buyer asked me to hold the order for 3 or. 4 days and not ship it because she wants to add to it and have it shipping in obe box.
So i can not put that info in that it is shipped nor can i enter a tracking number!
This is a flaw that i wish could be altered with an option like
"Customer pick up"
Or" holding per customer request "
For example .
0 Likes
ClaybyStacia
Inspiration Seeker

Don't worry about it. Nobody can see those stats but you. It won't negatively affect your sales. If you know that you have good customer service, don't let a computer tell you otherwise.
0 Likes

Thank you!
I do have excellent stats ofher wise.
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.