DC & Shop Bill

I think it would be great if we could credit our shop bill with our DC credit instead of depositing it into our banks.
So essentially we could use half of what we made from DC to pay for our shop bill and send half to our bank account.
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
3 Replies

Re: DC & Shop Bill

Hi Anja,
Thanks for the feedback on this. This is something we are keen to work on in the future.

Camilla
0 Likes

I hope the future is 'now' - I am new to this and asked a customer who wanted to buy a soap to use DC so I could check it out. Clearly it has many great features - yet it seems to be lacking greatly in 2 areas from first blush for me as of August 2012 - one you are trying to 'supplant' paypal (not a bad thing) but you can't do that and pretend to offer up this service without the bells and whistles that make accounting manageable. One - you are not deducting the shipping charge after creating the shipping label. I am led to believe I have more in the 'account' than I do and then you go around and 'charge' me on the bill for shipping. The accounting seems wrong even if it does 0 it self out. And then you don't let us pay our fees using the 'holding bank' - also weird. Keep plugging away you have alot to work on.
0 Likes
BabsiesPlace
Inspiration Seeker

Did you ever go to a grand opening at a restaurant and there is do much confusion?, well that's what it is like here. When something is new there will always be confusion, lack of understanding and many kinks to get out.

It's a learning process for them and for us, and I believe all will fit nicely into the puzzle of confusion.

There is a lack for many things with DC, but am hoping all will work out in the end. Just thought i would give my input also!
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.