Are shipping prices lower?

Hi. I am working with a customer who is helping me with DC because I wanted to see and understand how it works. I was about to print her label and I was curious about the pricing. For a 6 oz package (bubble mailer) it was going to be $2.15 (including the delivery confirmation if I understood that right). I thought how curious so I went to paypal to see what I was charged in the past. My shop was closed for a year since I went out of the country to live abroad. Anyway that says $2.26. If in fact there is a reduction than I can possibly afford to change my shipping even by 5 cents which my customers would like I'm sure. Who wouldn't it adds up soap after soap purchase. Any insight into some kind of pricing schedule that usps and etsy have?
THANKS
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
2 Replies

Re: Are shipping prices lower?

PayPal used to chargenformdelverymconfirmation on firt class, but when mail rates went up, they got rid of the extRa charge, paypalmand etsy charge the same rate
0 Likes
ohmama
Post Crafter

Re: Are shipping prices lower?

asliceofdelight,
Check here to compare prices for the same package size, weight, and zip code and see what you come up with. This is the usps site to calculate cost. It is also the same on-line rates as paypal. I would be curious to know if it is the same rate as direct checkout etsy shipping....

http://postcalc.usps.gov/
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.