Here you go. Private and all.

Re: Chat Thread

Hi Everyone.  Hope you all had a nice Christmas and great New Year.  Ours was nice. Especially with Olivia and my grandson Shane.  He will be going back to college in a few weeks.  Will miss him.

Lisa: No. Still haven't moved in.  It's been rather hard, as we only have my son in law and his brother now working on the house. Plus only weekends can work get done as they both work,   A lot has been done.  Nick says most likely the end of January.  I will post pictures on Instagram as I am now a member.  

Debra: how is everyone doing by you?  How's your mom doing.  Did you sell her house. Have you been able to see your grand kids?  How are you daughter and son?  I see everyone is leaving NYC as it's getting to be a bit too much.  I don't blame them at all.  I'm so glad I'm up here now.

As usual I've been busy crocheting.  Am making a sweater for myself.  I bought some yarn from Herrschners called Pastry Plus.  The color is called Allspice.  It's a beautiful multi color yarn in shades of copper,bronze,some green, reddish brown, mostly autumn colors. I had to color control the yarn as it's striped and I wanted to start off each section with the same color, so when I sew it together it will look like a continues fabric.  I'm almost finished.  I'm working on the 2nd sleeve.  I  found  woman on You tube and her channel is called Hey Carrie, she also has her own webpage she's from Ireland.  She mainly crochets sweaters and clothing.  She does summer tank tops plus a few pocket shawls.  If you're a beginner crocheter she would be a bit too advanced ,but if you are intermediate and advanced you should have no problem following her.  I will post a pic when I'm done.

Well, nothing really else new here.  Will keep you posted on my move.  It's only been 6 months since we bought the house, so I guess it's not too bad.  Thank God we did it when we did, because now with the way things are, it's a very iffy situation,  I believe it's not a sellers market any longer, or for that matter a buyers.  It's very expensive here in NY and I believe it will be getting way more.  Anyhow, will be talking again soon/

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes

Hi Ladies ~

Sorry to be mia.  It has been busy here.  We listed my mom's house on Friday. We had 3 offers and sold it today for the full price.  Real Estate market is very good here for sellers.  There was a home for sale in my neighborhood that just sold for 20,000 more than they were asking.  Crazy.  I think what is happening is a lot of northerners have had it.  You can't go out and do things so at least if you live in Florida you can still have a pretty active lifestyle.  We do have an issue with some places not following mask rules so I tend to avoid most places.  

Mary Alice ~ I haven't seen my grandkids since November.  My son's office had a covid breakout after the holidays and I am too nervous to go up.  I am on two waitlists for the vaccine so once I get the shot I will feel better about going.  My mom and my brother have had shot one.  But many people are overdue for the second shot but not enough vaccines to go around.  It's a mess.

My son in NYC is moving back to Florida.  He's had it but he has to wait until the bldg rents his apt. out.  It doesn't pay for him to move and still be paying rent.  Hopefully that will happen for him soon though I'm thinking not since rentals arent doing well in the city.  He will probably wind up in Miami where it's young and fun.  It's a totally different vibe than NYC and he's never lived in Miami or even hung out there so not sure how he will take to it. 

I can't wait to see the sweater you're working on.  You really take on much more dificult projects than I could ever do.  I am probably at best an intermediate crocheter.  I'll check you out on instagram, what's your name on the site?

You must be getting so anxious to move.  Good luck with getting it done.  Post pics when you can.

Lisa ~ Hope you, Don and your family are doing well.  Love all your work on instagram.  My daughter loved the cat mug rug.  I haven't had a chance to make any more but I loved learning the technique.    My shop got kind of busy which is a good thing.  How's your dad doing?

Have you seen the girls again?  Thank goodness for facetime and iphone photos.  I live for them.

Super pooped tonight so I'll sign off and check back in soon. Stay well ladies!

0 Likes

Good morning Ladies!

Debra:  Great to see you on the chat again.  Congrats on selling your mom's home. It seems things have died down here for selling homes.  In the summer it was crazy, but I think with everything going on, and the prices are starting to rise people are not going to sell right now.  They want to see what's going to happen after Biden is sworn in.  My instagram is Circekazol19  its a combination of my daughter and son in laws dog's name combined with part of their last name. Look forward to seeing your pics. I'm friends with Lisa on their.  I finally finished my sweater last night.  It came out awesome.  I'm so happy cause now I know how to insert the sleeves so they don't look like they were left on a hanger for a month.

Lisa: I made one of your mug mats.  It's the 3 christmas trees.  It came out ok, but I'm not happy with the edging, so I think I will have to redo that part.  i didn't use a smaller hook  

I haven't been posting much on my Etsy.  Being I'm probably going to move the end of Jan. beginning of Feb, I started packing all my stuff, so I will have to wait till I'm over there and have some down time before I do.  There is always a lot of activity here and I don't have the quiet I need to really sit and concentrate.  The house I'm moving too is at the end of the road and there isn't much traffic, so it's quite quiet.  Will post pictures when everything is in.

Well that's it for now.  Have a great week

0 Likes
hooknsaw
Crafty Poster

Morning everyone, It's been a very stressful and busy week.  My Dad became deathly ill with heart and kiney issues and has been in the hospital since last Monday and I've been dealing with all of his Drs. etc everyday.  I have a few quiet minutes this morning before my phone will probably start blowing up again.  I am also in the process of trying to get him released (when Dad is able) with hospice care.  The hospital does not allow vistors so everything has to be done via phone.

Mary Alice and Debra, I'm glad you like the patterns and had a chance to try one.  This book is selling really well and has been the #1 bestseller in crochet since Jan 1.  Mary Alice, my first attempt I didn't use a smaller hook for the edge and it looked "fuzzy" so I switched to the smaller hook and it gave the edge a more crisp finish.  I'm looking forward to seeing your sweater.  I purchased a couple of shirt patterns, but have not tried to make one yet.

Debra, congrats on the house sale.  Home sales in our county and Albuquerque are selling fast.  A lot of Californians moving here after the wildfires last year.  I hope you get to see your grandkids soon!  We saw the girls on Friday and celebrated Addie's birthday early, since we may not see them again for a few weeks.  

Hope everyone has a good week and I will chat more soon.

0 Likes

Just a quick post....

Lisa ~ I hope your dad is improving enough to come out of the hospital.  I am thinking about you,  sending love and prayers.  

0 Likes

Debra and Lisa, hope things are going better with your parents.  

0 Likes

Mary Alice hope your moving process is going well.  I had a loong post written but I wouldn't let me reply.  I will have to try another day.

0 Likes

Good Evening~

Sue Ellen ~ I can't tell you how many times I have typed a long message and then it won't let me post.  It's insane.  

Hope you are doing well.  Thank you for askng about my mom.  She is doing ok in assisted living.  She's very sharp and has no physical issues, knock wood, so she gets along well.  She had her 1st covid shot about 2 weeks ago and will get the second one on February 1st.   I was able to get my 1st shot of Moderna on Saturday.  The local supermarket, Publix, is giving the vaccines but it's very difficult to get an appt.  I had myself, my brother and a girlfriend all online at 6am trying to get an appt for me which is first come first serve when the online site opened.  Luckily, my sister was also on line at 6am trying to get her husband an appt.  She was able to get him one and then the question came up if they had someone else they would like to register and she signed me up.  My sister isn't 65 for another week so she couldn't sign up.  I was on the site last week for over 1 1/2 waiting my turn and then all of a sudden it shut down and every appt. was taken.  

How are your little birds doing?  Are you feeling ok?

Lisa ~ I hope your dad is doing better.  I know how worrisome it is right now when you can't be in the hospital to be his advocate or to see how he is doing.  I feel for you.

Mary Alice ~ Hope the house is continuing to move forward.  It was nice to see your photos on instagram.  Your sweater is gorgeous.  You have talent!!

Have a good evening ladies!

0 Likes

Well it happened again.  I don't know why it won't let me post.

0 Likes

Do you think maybe it won't post if replys are to long?????

0 Likes
hooknsaw
Crafty Poster

I hope everyone is well!  It's been a crazy couple of weeks, but I think it is settling down a little now.  Dad was released from the hospital and is home with hospice care.  My nephew took a leave of absence from work and I hired him to be Dad's full time caretaker, which is working out great as my Dad and nephew get along well together.  I spent days on the phone getting all of the additional services dad needs, set in place but he has everything he needs for now and has perked up a little since he got home.  It is day by day, and I am grateful for every good day Dad has.

Mary Alice, I love the sweater!  The autumn colors you chose are gorgeous! Fingers crossed you are in your new home soon!

Debra, I'm glad your Mom has an independent personality.  Has she been easier to deal with now that she lives in an assisted community?  The vaccines are still hard to get here.  They sign people up and then cancel all appointments last minute, so I'm taking a wait and see approach.  Other than helping with Dad I stay home.

Sue Ellen, maybe try to post several shorter posts?  I have not had problems posting but I do type on my pc and not on my tablet or laptop.

Have a great day everyone and will chat more soon

0 Likes

Good Evening Everyone.

I really haven't posted anything new in my shop.  I don't know if I will either.  I find myself not coming here as often.  I like Instagram and FB. Those are my go to now. I'm still crocheting a lot and have started another sweater like the one I posted on Instagram, but in a beige color.  I just have to complete the front and sleeves then I'm done.  I found this woman on FB thru a post who is also a pattern writter. She's done some beautiful ponchos, pocket shawls and other things.  She has a etsy store and a raverly shop.  I just bought a few of her patterns.  Her name is TL.crochet I believe.

Lisa: Thank you for the compliment on my sweater.  I really enjoyed doing it as now I know how to connect the sleeves the right way and they don't look like they came off a hanger .  I'm glad your Dad is home and things are calming down.  Also that you have your nephew to help.  I guess your sister is happy also.  Your new patterns are adorable.  I will purchase your pattern book soon.  Good luck with it.  I see farm style is the latest rage.

Debra:  So glad everything is ok with your Mom.  I can imagine it can get pretty tiresome sometimes.  My friend Marcia's mother is 101.She's in an assisted living home also.  Marcia said it's hard as she's starting to loose her sight and her hearing,   But thank goodness they are being taken care

I'm still waiting to move. It's hard at the moment because my son in law only has the weekends and some day's after work, plus now that we have had about 16 inches of snow this past week it set us back some, plus we're suppose to get another few inches tomorrow.  Don't worry I will let you all know when we move in.  

There's really not that much more to say, so I'll close here.  See you on Instagram.

0 Likes

Hi Ladies ~

So sorry to be MIA.  We finished packing up my mom's house last week, so much stuff, and we closed on Thursday.  It was a 6 week process that had us knocked out but it's over!!!

Lisa ~ You must be knocked out as well.  Dealing with agencies and getting your dad settled had to be quite the busy work.  I'm glad for you and your dad that he is at home.  My uncle had home hospice and it worked out well.  No one should have to be in a hospital, most people do much better at home.  Good that you have your nephew.  We had 24 hour nursing for my mom before she went to assisted living.  It's not that she needed their help for anything she just didn't want to be alone.  It wound up costing over $6,000 before insurance kicked in and that was just for 2 weeks.  It's way less expensive to have her in a nice place where she gets meals, care and has made some friends.  

If my mother were like my father, easy going and everything was great, then she could have lived with me.  But, she is the total opposite.  I let my dogs run in and out all day with the patio doors open.  She can't stand having the doors open, the bugs or things might come in.  My patio is screened in, it's like having windows open with screens on them.  This is Florida, bugs get in the house even when it's hermitically sealed.  

While having her in assisted living is really giving us peace of mind, my mom is still going on about my dad and his girlfriends. She had me so pissed last week that I hung up on her.  It's been going on for 5 years and I have reached my limit.   It's sad but it's not going to get better.  

I was able to get my first shot, it was a major deal signing up, and my second shot of Moderna is this coming Saturday.  I plan on going to visit my kids the following week.  Everyone I know has had either 1 or both shots but the process is confusing. This coming week Walgreens and CVS are supposed to be getting the vaccine so hopefully even more people will have access.  If you don't have a computer or know how to use one the sign up process is difficult.

MaryAlice~ I've been enjoying your posts on instagram.  You are so talented and take on really advanced patterns.  Hope you get all moved in soon.  It's so exciting to have a new place so you must be anxious.  You've been having all kinds of crazy winter weather.  It's almost spring and daylight savings is back in a few weeks, YAY!  

Sue Ellen~ When I go to post it often shows error and I lose the whole thing.  I've been copying my post and then I will paste it if I have to.  It doesn't copy perfect but it's better than having to type it again.  Hope you are doing well.  I know Illinois is getting hit with some nasty winter storms.  How are the birds?

My shop was very busy for Valentine's but that rush ended over the weekend.  I've been working on coffee sleeves with some cute tags and have some display cards being made so they look nice in photos.  I have some up in my shop with a display card that I cut out from the mock up.  I was too anxious to wait for the real cards.  I think early next week I will put my shop on vacation mode so while I am up visiting my kids for a few days I don't even have to think about it.  

Nick will be 1 on March 6th.  I get to do facetime with the kids so that has been wonderful.  At least I won't be a stranger to the kids!  

Hope everyone stays safe and has a great week.  Stay warm and hope you all can get the vaccine.  It will be wonderful to be normal again, hoping that happens by fall.  

0 Likes

Hi Ladies ~

Just checking on the group to make sure you are all doing ok.  

I had my second shot of Moderna on Saturday and then spent the next two days in bed, had a nasty flu like reaction.  Much better now but it knocked me out with fever and chills.  

How are the winter storms doing?  Watching Texas was heartbreaking.  I know when we have hurricane and we have no power it's not great, we're hot and thirsty and water becomes an issue especially for babies and the elderly but to freeze is another level nightmare.  

Hope every is well and staying healthy.

0 Likes
KjewelsAndThings
Inspiration Seeker

Hi Im New to etsy and I opened my shop but on my main page it say's no listings.....???

0 Likes
hooknsaw
Crafty Poster

Welcome to etsy.  When I click on your shop link, I see 31 listings.

0 Likes
hooknsaw
Crafty Poster

Morning everyone.  I hope you all are well!  

Debra, my daughter had a really bad reaction to her second dose of vaccine too.  I'm sorry you did but it's good you were able to get the vaccines.  I'm holding out for the johnson and johnson.  This state seems to be very disorganized with vaccines at the moment, so I will wait a while.  Geez, it took me over 5 weeks to finally get my flu shot last year!  I hope you can see your grandkids soon!  Thankfully, mine are home-schooled and we are still able to see the girls every few weeks.  They came over on Friday and we had a great time!

Ugh, how discouraging that your Mom still gets on her rants about your Dad.  Parents are soooo much harder to raise than kids!  My Dad is doing okay for now and has perked up a little since he got home.  My nephew has been a blessing and takes really good care of him.  My sister went off the deep end for a few weeks, but seems to be settling down now.  She is a recovering addict and can be very difficult to deal with on a bad day (or in this case, several bad weeks).  I've been able to get back to crocheting the past 2 weeks.  I have been working on my next book which should be published in the fall.  My deadline for this one is shorter, so I am buckling down and hookin away.  Your cup covers are so cute, I love, love the little tags you put on the dog and cat ones!

Mary Alice, your snow photos on IG were beautiful!  You have such a pretty landscape around you!  Everywhere I look, I see tumbleweeds ... we are at the base of the Manzano mountains, so they are pretty from our porch.  I couldn't believe the power failure in TX and now those poor people are getting hit with thousands of dollars in electric bills.  We had snow off and on for a few days and bitter cold (for NM anyway).  But the first sunny day and the snow was gone in just a few hours.

Sue ellen, Sandy and everyone else, I hope you are well and the weather is not causing too many problems!  Have a great week everyone and will chat more soon.

0 Likes

Lisa, 

I'm doing fine. Lots of life changes. I sold my travel trailer (felt like I was giving up my independence sort of). My "life partner" (even that sounds silly to me) and I bought a sailing catamaran (used of course) in January.  We motored it down from Cocoa to Vero Beach the beginning of February.  So here we sit for the time being.  Neither of us know how to sail but we will teach ourselves. Roger is still working, one week on then one week off. We're still fixing it up (a/c isn't working) and weather isn't cooperating enough for us to leave the slip and take it out.

0 Likes

Hello everyone.

Debra:  love your coffee sleeves.  Such pretty colors.  Hope they sell well.   I haven't gotten the shot yet.  A bit hesitant about it.  Bob got it, the first one.  He goes on the 26th for the 2nd one.  Hope he doesn't have a bad reaction.  I never got a flu shot so that's why I'm debating about getting this.  Yes, the weather here has been crazy.  It's raining a bit here now, and suppose to go down to the 30's with strong wind.  I'm so glad it will be daylight savings time soon.  I like when it's lighter out towards evening.  It some how makes the day seem longer.

Lisa: Sorry to hear about your daughter having a bad reaction to the shot.  Hope she's ok now.  Thanks for the compliment about our view.  It is lovely.  I won't have that view when I move, which by the way will be this weekend.  There's still a lot of work to be done inside but most of it has been done.  it will seem strange.  It's so quiet over there compared to where my daughter is, because she's on a main road so there is constant noise of cars passing by.  It was never this noisy only over the past few years, plus a lot of people from the city have been moving up here.  Not to happy with that, but unfortunately there is nothing we can do.

I feel so bad for those people in Texas. That was horrible.I hope they find a better solution so when and if the next time comes and they have this happen they will be better prepared.  I don't see how they expect those people to pay those electric bills.  That's a disgrace. 

Lisa: how's your new book coming a long the one you already did with the placemats?  The farm animals are so adorable.  We have a farm up the road from us.  They have a lot of cows.  They sell fresh produce in the summer and fall.  Its really good.I love farm animals.  They are so cute.  My favorite animal aside from cats and dogs are horses.  I always wanted a horse.

Been busy crocheting away. Finished a baby blanket, and starting on another one.  I have a shop back on Zibbet. Once I move into my house then I will be able to photograph them properly and post them.  I'll be posting things I haven't put on Etsy.  I feel perhaps I'll do a bit better.  Etsy is just getting to be a bit too much I think.  

How is your website doing Lisa?  I love your post on Ig  you also Debra.  I'm still trying to find my way around, Things are getting a bit more hectic since we will be moving in this weekend.  Have a lot of stuff to still pack up.

Ok. ladies, you all take care ,talk again soon.

0 Likes

Hi Ladies ~

I wrote a whole post yesterday and then I couldn't hit reply.  So tired of this issue.  Just wanted to touch base and will respond later.

0 Likes

Hi Ladies ~

It's been a few weeks since we chatted.  Hope everyone is doing well.

Lisa ~ Hope your dad is doing ok and that your new projects are coming along.

Mary Alice ~ I am going to assume you have moved into you new home.  Hope it's everything you want and you are enjoying yourself.

Sandy ~ You are right up in my son's area.  Enjoy your catamaran, that's a nice life style.  Hope the weather cooperates and you learn to sail.  You are living the Florida dream.

Sue Ellen ~ Hope you are doing ok.  How are the little birds?

Things here are going along.  Getting out a bit more now that I have been totally vaccinated.  My son, who lives in NYC, came down for a week with friends and was staying on Miami Beach.  I had him to myself for a lunch and a stroll down Lincoln Road Mall.  Hadn't seen him in a year so that first hug I gave him was a strong one!  

Besides that, just keeping busy with my shop which I am putting on vacation mode later tonight.  My hand and shoulder are hurting me and I think I need a week to catch up on a few orders and then rest my achy bones.  Going to visit my grandkids at the end of next week so I'm excited about that.

Having my house painted on the outside and inside first week of April.  So excited to be lightening up the interior.  My painter told me that this year she has seen a lot of people just wanting to with lighter and brighter colors after being stuck inside for so long.  I think painting is the easier way to change it up.  

Hope to hear from you ladies!

0 Likes

Hi Everyone.

Debra:  Yes, we have finally moved in.  It will be 3 weeks tomorrow that we're here.  Have mostly everything unpacked and it's such a relief.  It's a nice house with a lot of space.  It's a ranch style.  We still have a lot to do down the basement, but that will wait until the warmer weather.  A few days before we moved in their was a terrific windstorm  A tree that was dead from our neighbors property fell right at the corner of the house damaging  the new roof shingles and a piece of the soffit that's their plus we have to get new gutters.  It was weird because my daughter said to me you better go and take a look at the house to see if their is any damage.  We're surrounded by trees.  We get there and nothing no down trees, a few branches were on the lawn, but nothing.  I was standing in the kitchen looking out the back, when all of a sudden BOOM  I said oh sh*t what was that.  We go outside, and the right hand corner of the roof is damaged by this huge tree the shingles from the roof are off, the drain pipe is hanging part of the soffit is gone and there's a hole., Immediately we go up to the attic to see how bad it is, but the way the tree fell it didn't put a hole that would effect the attic, so no rain would get in.  Well, we weren't very happy then.  Fortunately (really unfortunately) the neighbors have to pay because it was their tree . So life hasn't been all that quiet.  I think will be in for a rainy spring, because all it's doing now is raining., plus this afternoon we're suppose to get very windy weather.

Lisa:  Hope all is good with you and you're busy with your patterns for annie's.

Sue Ellen: Hope all is well with you,, you also Sandy.

So, besides that news there really isn't much else going on.  Who would want more any way.  Still crocheting a way.  It's good for the nerves. LOL.  I'll close here now and will talk again soon.  Hope everyone has a very nice Easter/Passover.

)

0 Likes

Hi Ladies ~

I am at my son and dil's house since yesterday and will be heading home tomorrow.  So good to see the family.  Grandkids are delicious.

MaryAlice ~ That just stinks about the tree on your house.  Thank goodness no one got hurt and all is repairable.  I recently had my giant tree in the front of my house cut down for the very reason you mentioned.  Had it fallen on my neighbors house I would have to pay.  And, the way the tree was situated had it fallen on my house it would have smashed through all of my bedrooms and if it fell on the neighbors it would have fallen on his garage, kitchen and family area.  It was too big to take any chances that it would come down in a hurricane plus it was starting to get some rot.  I was so sad to see it go but it was a disaster waiting to happen.  

You must be loving your new space.  I have a ranch house as well except no basements in my area of Florida.  I like a ranch because no stairs means there won't come a time when I can't get up them.  My sister has stairs and she almost went flying down them when her pant leg got caught in her shoe.  Thank goodness she was able to catch herself.  He stairs are steep.  

Some good news, my son in NYC is moving to Miami.  He has a new position as the financial analyst for a company in the Fort Lauderdale area.  A lot of his friends moved out of the city this year so he had been searching for a new position.  He should be back here in a few weeks.  Living in Miami will mean about a 30-45 minute commute, on a good day, but Miami is where most of the young people choose to live.  Fort Lauderdale is nice as well but he's friends are down in Miami and Miami Beach area.  Can't wait to meet his little french bulldog.  

Kids are waking from nap.  Hope all is well and everyone is having some nice spring weather.

0 Likes
hooknsaw
Crafty Poster

I hope everyone had a good Easter.  I've been busy with my Dad and playing catch up with paperwork he had not taken care of over the past 6 months.  I think I finally have a handle on things, but the added stress of worrying about Dad, taking care of our financial stuff and his, gets a little overwhelming at times, I seem to pay bills twice a week now instead of twice a month!  Don hooked up our fax machine, so thankfully I can handle some of the documents from home. 

Debra, aren't grandkids the best?!  They instantly make everything better!  The girls started back to school on Tuesday, so I won't get to see them again until the summer, but I did get to see them before Easter which was pure bliss!  The schools here just reopened this week and they discontinued remote learning, so parents were pretty much forced to make the kids go back to school. 

My daughter and son-in-law are vaccinated so they were also able to visit.  It has been over a year since we had gotten together.  I can understand how excited you are for your son to move back to FL from NY!  Lol, my parents had a 2 story house for years and even as a teenager I knew I never wanted a house with stairs!

Mary Alice, I hope the repairs go smoothly!  I was outside with my kids and we were feeding all of their show pigs.  The pig pens were under some massive cottonwood trees as the pigs need shade.  I heard this gun-shot cracking noise and yelled at the kids to get away from the pens, right as a massive limb came down.  Luckily no one was hurt, none of the animals were hurt and we just had damage to the fencing, but it was such an eerie sound that I will never forget.

Sandy, enjoy your life changes!  The sailing sounds so romantic, although in reality it is probably work?  Then again if you are doing something you enjoy, nothing feels like work:)!

My Dad is doing okay and my nephew is the perfect person for my Dads caretaker.  My sister is doing better and fingers crossed everything stays level for a little while.  I finished by book for Annie's and I think it is being published in September.  I'm having a hard time staying focused on any one project, so I have been working on some new bird designs I had drawn up last year.  Lol,  I always seem to have more drawings and ideas than time to crochet them!  Our website stayed busy through January, but is slow now.  I also have not posted anything new in a couple of months.

Debra, thank you so much for the book shout out on IG!  The mug mats book is selling well and is still in Annie's top 20.  Hopefully I can get my brain more focused on business and start posting again soon.  Have a wonderful week everyone and hopefully pretty Spring weather!

1 Like

Hi Ladies ~

Very quite here on the chat.  Checking to make sure everyone is doing ok.  

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.