Former_Member
Hey hey hey!

Welcome to the most exciting Etsy team on the planet and beyond! This team is all about getting those daily etsy sales and running an Etsy shop fulltime.

The information and topics in this team are focused on marketing and promoting your Etsy shop the right way and spending your energy in the right places. In other words: this team shares tactics that are actually proven to work!

Let's use this topic to introduce newcomers. I'll start: Hi, I'm Debbie, I'm 25 years old and I'm a dutch girl currently living in Egypt to be with the love of my life. I'm an illustrator and animator and I have earned a masters degree in art. I love anything Etsy and artsy and I'm crazy about marketing!

Let's talk business!

- Debbie
LootByLouise
Conversation Maker

Re: Welcome! (Newcomers introduce yourself here)

Hi there! My husband and I have 3 grown daughters & 3 sons by marriage + 4 fabulous grandchildren. We've always loved vintage items and antiques and furnished our first home from an auction and the kindness of family. Even though I grew up in a modern home built in 1960; I grew to love the vintage atmosphere and items found at my grandmother's home and remember exploring the attic and basement in awe; curious about everything I found there.

My hubby and I both enjoy "the hunt" and collecting, and on the urging of one of my sister's opened an on-line store 3 years ago on another site and my Etsy shop 2 years ago. It's been a slow but fun journey which I do around my full-time job in the non-profit sector. While both are rewarding, it is my goal to quit my full time job and run both of my on-line shops well into retirement.

Looking forward to gathering and putting into practice some great things here! Thank you and best wishes to all!
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes

Hi! I'm Mamie, I live in Seattle Wa, in the US, and I have a small home studio where I create my jewelry and accessories. I am 30 years old and live with my boyfriend who is a Software Engineer and works at Amazon. I have an autoimmune disease which has caused me to be unable to hold down a traditional job due to medical issues and needed very flexible hours and specific physical requirements. I started making jewelry while recovering from radiation a couple years ago and fell in love with it, and told everyone that if I could make a living doing this it would be perfect! My SO's career has made it possible for him to finance my passion, and now I have a humble little Etsy shop that I hope to make my entire living off of someday!

I love being a part of this team already, and look forward to the great advice and promotion games and fun stuff here in the future! And to getting to know more people like me who love to create and share their creations with the world!
0 Likes

Namastee..
This is Purnima Jain from India,living in Bangalore,India. I am M.B.A. and painting is my passion,I opened shop here in 2010 but due to circumstances,I start selling my paintings from last month,yet not having any sell.
Hope u help me to build my customer base ,marketing tips and more feeds,most imp sell.
0 Likes

HI my name is lane and i'm a costume designer living in CA!
I have been on eysy for a long time but have been too confused by treasuries and teams to participate. I still don't get exactly how to participate or what i should do once i join a team ! I saw this post in the digest and thought i would try to connect with everyone!

I look forward to learning from this team!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi!
I am a Digital Artist. I illustrate nature, places, characters and more. I love to create Mandalas and patterns and I do graphic designing too.

I would love to invite everyone to have a visit to my Shop. :)
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

hi everyone:)
i am blossom from Hongkong,China,i am new seller on etsy,i love design jewelry and animals,i have a lovely dog,and work with it everyday,my life is full of love and energy.i am eager to learn more knowledge to run my jewelry business,thanks all guys here
0 Likes

Hello all and thank you for letting me join this team. I have only looked at a few discussions but already impressed with the amount of good information that is being shared.

I have been on Etsy for a couple of years but finally decided to open a shop and see where it goes. I focus on digital designs since I am a graphic designer, but may move into printed pieces as well.

Excited to see what the future holds.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello! My name is Caroline and I opened CGC in October 2013. We have since branched out and now have 5 shops with another one opening soon. I live near Philadelphia, PA and my job is all the behind-the-scenes stuff for our shops. I do everything except the graphic design and the website. I do all the etsy stuff, social media, photography, and customer service. We make kids clothes, jewelry, paper goods, home/travel goods and we also sell supplies.

I've only just started to read the different threads but this is a very busy team! Yay!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi! ;-)

My name is Terri----from S. California living in Washington State!

I have been making beaded jewelry since I was in Elementary school...in my 50's now (dang it! when did that happen).

I work full time and make beaded jewelry when I get home!

Please visit my shop and let me know what you think!

Got to go...jewelry to make! ;-)
0 Likes
ShopDeLorai
Inspiration Seeker

Hi there, I'm Loredana, and I'm from Romania. I do crochet jewelry, and I hope this Team will be fun!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi, I'm Laura Thanks for inviting me to the team. I'm a bookbinder, but I also do a bit of printmaking and have also just opened a new Etsy shop - lauralongprintmaker. I'm pleased to say that I just made my 100th sale last week and am hoping that one day I'll be able to do art and bookbinding full time. Come say hello in either of my shops! :)
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi everyone! I thought I might have already posted here but it looks like I never got around to it. My name is Grace and I'm a 20-year-old English major from Pennsylvania. I opened my shop this summer in the hopes that I could make a little extra cash alongside my job at school. Knitting and crocheting are my passions, and the joy of creating my items outweighs the business element for me... although I would love to see my shop grow and flourish even after I'm out of college. Anyway, I'm thrilled to be in this group and have the opportunity to talk with other sellers; hopefully I'll learn a lot! Check out my social media links so we can connect :)
0 Likes

Hi all, I'm new and Etsy-ing as a hobby rather than a main job. I currently lecture biology here in Scotland and in my spare time am selling vintage items on here. Keen to learn from all of you!
0 Likes

Hi Everyone,
This is a family thing for us. We all enjoy making jewelry. It is also good to watch my son grow his creativity and learn about business. It keeps my Dad busy during retirement. For me it's a great creative out let. I always need to be thinking about the next design. It's just how I tick.

Stephanie @ SperaboRose - my son is saving his money to go to Scotland and take a picture of Nessy.
0 Likes

Hello!
Happy to be here!
My name is Patricia, I'm from Honduras, Central America (always hot here!).

I love color, harmony and textures! I'm an architect, but now a stay home mother of 3 restless and creative kids.

I really opened my store in January after many bumps on the way, in my country, things are not as simple as in developed countries, but eventually God opened us this door and has been a dream come reality.

I hope to make good friends here!
0 Likes

Hi! I've been hanging around the last few days after getting an invitation from Debbie to join this group!

My name is Chelsea, I'm a Wisconsin girl who loves to crochet! I own a graphic design business, but I really love creating crocheted hats, scarves and other accessories. I have had my patterns published internationally, but have taken a break from pattern writing to focus on the creating aspect again.

I have sold patterns on etsy for many years now, but just decided this year that I needed to learn the in's and out's of selling creations too!

I'm looking forward to getting to know other like minded people!
0 Likes

Hi! We are a Dad and Daughter team from New York and we work together to create rustic handmade furniture. We just opened our shop last week and we are very excited to see where this takes us! We've received great feedback from this team so far!
Thanks,
Thomas and Brenna
0 Likes

Hi Y'all! I'm from Knoxville, TN (originally Lancaster, PA). I've had a shop since 2011, but I really didn't get it going until Jan. 2013. Although, I don't have to much time to devote to my shop, I finally eeked out 286 sales. And it's been a very interesting journey. I think the most interesting is personally finding that celebrities really do buy from Etsy, huge theaters stage their productions with things found on Etsy, models and photographers use Etsy for unusual finds, and Etsy is big behind the scenes of the NY fashion industry. But the best of all, is interacting with my customers and discovering a little bit about them along the way.

I'm glad to be a part of this dynamic team!! I'm sure I will learn a lot from "Daily Etsy Sales".

Wendy
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello! My name is Abbie! I'm not completely new to Etsy, but I am new to coming back again! I make jewelry and I'd love to share it with all of you! nice to meet you all!
0 Likes

Hi Team! I'm in Northern California and collect and sell antique books. I really ramped up my shop in May 2014 and so far I'm very happy with how the promotion games have helped. Pintrest is a fairly new thing for me, so I was glad for the invite!
0 Likes

Greetings,

I am the heart of Lavessence, residing in the Northern California Bay area, I've been a lavender lover since before 2000. I stumbled across the herb while seeking a natural remedy for my migraine headaches. Upon discovering how lavender blended with other essential oils as a magical cure for my migraines, I was hooked! Due to this new found love, I developed a line of lavender bath and body products to share lavender with others...

Tides ebb and flow, companies change hands... in 2014 things have come full circle with the birth of Lavessence...

A smaller line, more eco-friendly, with an assortment of other aromatic awesomeness extending beyond lavender as well. Much more on the horizon, tended gardens expand with time, as will Lavessence...

Live, laugh, love, lavender,

Lavessence

0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello! I am a 33 year old Cincinnatian that is a full time bartender! I started making jewelry for myself about 2 years ago because I didn't like anything I found in stores. ( Before I knew about Etsy though ) I have been creating things from whatever I could get my hands on my whole life. As a bartender, ladies are always checking out my jewelry and eventually someone suggested I start selling here. I have not made a sale on here yet, been here since June, but I have had women buy the earrings right out of my ears!

I love creating personalized items for people and make one of a kind pieces most the time. ( Though I will go overboard if I really like a material or a design! ) The feeling that I helped a lady feeling good about herself in the process is the best in the world to me!

I would like to say thanks for the invite again! I have tried other teams and found not a lot of discussion going on. I feel that this is apart of the learning process and support and advice is as important as getting your products seen.

I look forward to learning and growing here!
0 Likes

HI!

I'm Kristine and I'm a recent college graduate who's decided to (finally) turn my passion for creating into a serious business. I've dabbled in selling things before as a hobby, but have finally got the time and motivation to be serious about this. I currently live in Hawai'i, but have spent quite a bit of time in the Pacific Northwest. Thank you for the invite, I'm already loving all of the discussions here!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi I'm Jessica. I recently married my high school best friend after he chased me for 25 years. Together we are raising my two daughters ages 13 and 15. One of which is autistic. I learned to crosstich when I was 8 and I haven't stopped learning since. I am currently primarily making jewelry and my husband creates lanterns and candles and heaters from clay pots and mason jars. I recently got my second sale, my first jewelry sale, the first was crochet about two months ago. Although I receive views sales, not so much. Much help is needed and appreciated.
0 Likes

Hello!
I'm 23 and i'm an Italian girl!
I recently opened my shop here on Etsy; I make things with corn paste by my hand, if you want to see them my shop is https://www.etsy.com/it/shop/FarfallaDorata
Bye!
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.