Former_Member
Hey hey hey!

Welcome to the most exciting Etsy team on the planet and beyond! This team is all about getting those daily etsy sales and running an Etsy shop fulltime.

The information and topics in this team are focused on marketing and promoting your Etsy shop the right way and spending your energy in the right places. In other words: this team shares tactics that are actually proven to work!

Let's use this topic to introduce newcomers. I'll start: Hi, I'm Debbie, I'm 25 years old and I'm a dutch girl currently living in Egypt to be with the love of my life. I'm an illustrator and animator and I have earned a masters degree in art. I love anything Etsy and artsy and I'm crazy about marketing!

Let's talk business!

- Debbie
WriteHere
Inspiration Seeker

Re: Welcome! (Newcomers introduce yourself here)

Hi, my name is Bronwyn and I live in beautiful Australia! I am a mum, wife and sister. I love colours that live in harmony, beautiful proportions and where possible a sense of movement. My challenge is to create elegant affordable stationery with this in mind.

I have added a few supplies of gift tags, cotton twine, french doilies, lined envelopes & stickers/seals for crafting and packaging needs.

Thank you for taking the time to read this - happy sales all round :)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi my name is Helen and I have only just opened my shop on Etsy...I need as much help as I can find and I am more than willing to help others too. Scary but exciting times : )
0 Likes

Hi,

My name is Andrea, and I'm currently living in US, Spain and Vietnam. I'm 26 years old soon, and hoping etsy can be my full time job.

I just opened the jewelry shop here last month. Anyone here wants a custom made jewelry, let me know :). I will give you guys a special price :D

Thank you for reading this.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello Everyone,

My name is Patrick and together with my brother we run our mens accessorie store. We opened in may this year and after a slow start we're starting to see some progress with the first sale a couple days back.

We are Dutch and we also own a webshop outside of Etsy we founded in 2010. We're hoping to expand our business globaly trough Etsy
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi everyone! I'm Bonita, 26 years old and living in the Netherlands together with my three cats, two lovebirds and lots of fish!
I'm specialized in one of a kind bead embroidery jewelry. I just love to create beautiful (wearable!) things. I got asked sooo often why I didn't sell my jewelry, and the time has come that I see that I don't wear all the creations I make ( I usually created pieces just for myself). So, why not trying to sell and make someone else happy with my bead embroidery? I just published my store yesterday and I'm looking forward to learn a lot.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello, We are Eliyahu & Dana Dinar ,an Israeli jewelry designers
.All our jewelry are Handmade ,we design the jewels and bring them to life.
We put all our art-love into our jewels and we cherish each and every one of them .
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello! My name is Talecia. I opened my Etsy shop last October. I sell bridal accessories and vintage gifts.spend most of my "free" time here on Etsy.
I am eager to learn more from other sellers on what works for them.
Thank you for the invite, and I look forward to meeting lots of new friends!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello all! I'm a mid-30s nerd living in sunny Tucson, Arizona. I make geeky stuff, normally custom shoes though I've branched out into other items like letters, signs and auto accessories.

I've been around for about a year and a half and don't have the sales I was hoping for. I've gone through and revamped most of my photographs and followed a lot of other advice but I'm still not seeing the sales I'd like/dream/wish for.

I'm participating in my first comic con, in November, so I'm gearing up for that so any advice in participating in outside events would be super helpful, too!

Thanks for the invite and I'm looking forward to working with all of you!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello I'm a 32 year old artist of 3 wonderful children! I love making art, jewelry and anything that explores my imagination. I love being an individual, embracing creaitivity and being unique. I am new to etsy, I opened my shop on Easter Sunday this past April, so I am definitely learning a lot about it as I go along. Any tips would be welcomed! Nice meeting everyone, have a great day and be Blessed!
0 Likes

Hello!

We are a group of two retired sisters and a daughter happily bringing you wearable nostalgia, vintage coins, comic books, apple box labels, glassware and other vintage items that we have collected for over 40 years. Though we don't claim to be experts, our past experiences include owning three antiques shops, five clothing stores and a consignment shop!

We are now up & going with our shop and seeing our sales increase has motivated us even more! Hopefully, we'll have the time to promote through our teams we have joined and our business will grow even faster!

Happy Sales to you!!

Brenda, Karen & Tamece
0 Likes

Hi, Everyone! My original love was knitting and crocheting, which I learned at 4 years of age. My husband and I ran a retail knitting store for 9 years, closed that and now have a studio next to my house. I created a website in 2002 (knittingstudio.com) and continued with mail order, opening my first Etsy store in August 2010 (yarnyoda) and this one in 2012. My jewelry making began when I created jeweled knitting stitch markers and my customers wanted them as earrings! One thing led to another, and here I am!

I, too, would like more sales (who wouldn't!). Better photos, more listings and more promoting helps, but it's a slow process. Brainstorming with other like-minded Etsians seems providential!

Thanks for the invite!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi! I'm Lucy, thank you so much for the invitation, I'm new here on etsy I'm a graphic designer and home decorator. I opened a intant download items shop and I'm starting to learning how things work around etsy. Thanks a lot :)
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hey! I'm Kayla. I'm 29 years old and living in Seattle with my husband, daughter and sphynx cat Qwerty. I was brought up with an appreciation of all things antique thanks to my dad and now that I'm old enough to really appreciate antiques and vintage items, I've gotten the bug for thrifting and selling. I've been having ok luck with my instagram shop but I wanted to use Etsy to expand my base a little further. I mostly dabble in vintage kids stuff but I also really love vintage Pyrex/fire king etc.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello, I'm Michelle from Toronto. Thanks for the invitation. My shop is
still pretty new, but I'm getting more comfortable here so I'll be adding
more items soon. It's nice to be a part of this team.
0 Likes

Hi everyone! I live in Tunkhanock Pennsylvania and I am a new seller on etsy. I have lots (everything) to learn about starting my shop and making it successful so I am grateful for the invite to this group! I will certainly share anything I learn and I am excited to learn from all of you! Oh, I make jewelry...chainmaille, metal and crocheted wire. Looking forward to getting to know all of you!
Gina Rice
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello Everyone!

We are the Mixed Species guys. We have been on Etsy for quite a while and are a rarity as we are a shop made up of four men. We primarily focus on screenprinting. (garments, posters, cards etc.) We are also the creators of Brief Jerky (beef jerky underwear) and Colon Pal. (a 5' Colon Plushy) Are shop is a Martha Stewart meets Johnny Knoxville with a little Hunter S. Thompson thrown in. We are avid online marketers and are looking to learn and share on this team.

Have Fun!
-the Mixed Species guys-
0 Likes

Hi everyone - My name is Julie (aka Holly Hawk) I make leather wares with a Native American Flair. I cant seem to stick to just leather though so I have a few more items in my shop and things change from time to time.

I am doing this full time now so for the first time in my life I am able to be a working artist full time. Having a ball!

Happy to join this team and meet everyone.
Thanks for having me!
Julie

0 Likes

Hi all, my name is Della I live in Kilkenny Ireland. I have retired from a career in the Health Service as a Nurse and now have time to do something I really enjoy,I opened my shop last Sept and have not had that many sales. So hope to pick up some some tips and share anything I can with the team. Thanks for allowing me join this team.
Regards,
Della
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi, everyone,This is cerlyna from HongKong. I made leather wrap bracelet and shamballa bracelets at home.Hope you love my works. And happy to meet all of you here.

Warmest & best regards to you all.
Cerlyna
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Just joined! I have two shops and this one needs some more attention...so I joined this team.

I also sell vintage. Hope to load up both shops before the holidays.
0 Likes

Hi everyone ! I'm Nicole and I live in a beautiful medieval town in the south of France.
I have been a professionnal artist painter for 20 years and I began making jewelry in 2008.
I have reactivate my etsy shop at the beginning of the year, to try selling my painted and beaded designs. But only one sell until now !
So, I have decided to work more with communication instead of spending all my time to create.
I'm happy to have been invited here by Debby ...

Thank you so much, :)
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello,
My name is Destiny, I'm a stay at home mompreneur of 2 boys, ages 9 and 1 year. This year, to help make ends meet, I started a paper flower shop on Etsy that I run from my home in Ontario Canada. I've always loved crafting but only just recently discovered the art of paper craft. The feedback has been so amazing, and I really love the community of other shop owners, so thank you so much Debbie for inviting me to this group. I look forward to favoriting and sharing other team members works as much as possible!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi!
My name is Patricia, from the north of Spain. Always loved to do things with my own hands but just recently found the time to take time and start to sell the things I do. Just joined Etsy recently, so thanks for inviting me to this group. Look forward to see your amazing creations :)
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi! My name is Chelsea, I'm a mama of two boys and part time hair stylist and Etsy shop owner in South Florida. I just opened my shop a month ago and realize I have a lot to learn! Very excited to be a part of this group!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi! I'm Mitzi, a retired therapist, photography lover, and Madden's mom. Madden's a recent public relations/fine arts graduate who's still exploring exactly what career path to follow. She sells her art online on another site she favors. I started our shop here mainly as a support for her. This has been and continues to be a BIG learning curve for me. My sister-in-law has a vintage shop on etsy and encouraged us to give it a try.
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.