I Love You CraftHub <3

Yea I know that sounds a bit sappy, but I do!! Every time I log into my dashboard, I find a new little perk, I hadn't noticed before. This morning it was "themes" for my download page - so very awesome!!! Unfortunately I don't have any children, or I'd offer you my firstborn to have this service on my stand alone website!!!! I know you are working on it, so I'll just try to be patient :D
I do have one tiny (hopefully) request - and forgive me if someone has already requested it.
It's odd, and somewhat rare, but I've noticed in my reports page, that some folks have NEVER downloaded their purchase - life happens, and some folks just forget. I'm not overly worried about it, since I make every effort to let my customers know, that if for any reason, they need their files after the links expire, they can contact me, and get their files.
What I would like if possible, is if the system could recognize those instances, and send a reminder notice, say a week before the links expire, to remind them about downloading the files.
Thank you again for an awesome service!!! Please don't ever discontinue it!!!! I will not ever, ever use Etsy's download service - I would have to go back to emailing orders myself if they were my only option!!!
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
7 Replies

Re: I Love You CraftHub <3

Thanks so much Bobbi! We love you too!

Re-sending reminder emails is a suggestion that has been brought up before. It would be a nice option to have. I will forward your suggestion over to our developer.

CraftHub is here to stay so no need to worry about discontinued service :-)
0 Likes

That's great to hear!!! Sowing CraftHub some love on my blog :D
http://www.imaginations-jewelry.com/crafthub-vs-etsy-instant-download-service/#.UcO3JNiE5rA
*big cheesy grin*
0 Likes

gaaaahhhh "showing" not "sowing" - in front of the computer too long - time to go to bed O.o
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

great blog post bobbi!! and I think craft hub you can attach muliple 50MB files to one listing!
0 Likes

I wish I could hug you right now!
0 Likes

Thanks Paula!!!
Claudine, there's no limit to the number of files you can attach. I have one listing that has ALL (31) of my tutorials attached to it.
https://www.etsy.com/listing/78107953/wire-jewelry-lovers-tutorial-special-get?ref=shop_home_active
It works great!!!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

That's awesome Bobbi!!!!
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.