Hi Everyone Etsy has become very bland as far as forming relationships with people.

Here is our chance to get to know each other :)

Hi I'm Chris great to meet you!
SpecialtyShoppe
Inspiration Seeker

Re: Chat Central

Jump to solution
Hi to all. I have just joined the team today and look forward to being in a team that is actively working together to promote the success of its members!

I am fairly new to Etsy - I just opened my shop in February of 2013. I am a stay at home mom due to the fact that I have a little girl with multiple disabilities resulting from a stroke. I have been trying to find ways to earn extra money in hopes of getting additional therapy for her (she is non-verbal, legally blind and has no way to communicate at present) as well as starting a trust fund for her in the event anything happens to me.

I have many creative hobbies - drawing, painting, sculpting, crochet, knitting, sewing, etc. you name it - if it’s creative- I love it. I look forward to getting to know all of you and helping to aid your success in any way I can.
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
MyBlackRabbit
Registered Buyer

Jump to solution
Greetings everyone,
I am also new to this team and to Etsy. This is the first team I have received an invite from, thank you, it's nice to be invited. Looking forward to knowing all of you. I have joined only one other team and am still not quite sure how this all works, but I am sure in time I'll catch on.
As for myself, I live in Cuyahoga Falls, OH with my sister and brother. A spine condition has kept me at home a lot, but I take it one day at a time. I have always loved to create things for as long as I can remember and enjoyed sharing them with others as well as selling them over the years at different places, but as I've said, I can't get out as much so when I learned about Etsy I was excited to be able to continue to share what I enjoy making. Looking forward to our journey and making some new friends.
0 Likes
rockvintagesoul
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution
Welcome Britni and Cathy! Both of you have terrific items in your shop! Your both very creative! Wishing you lots of luck and success!
0 Likes

Jump to solution
Aww Sandra, unfortunately we don't have a guest room and barely have space to breathe. :P

We are also visiting a few places in Shropshire that are supposed to have been an inspiration to Tolkien too. :) If you get a chance you should definitely check out some of the places. :)
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution
Joyce, I'll have to agree with you 100%! Muskoka is nowhere near 'Northern' Ontario at all! I was born in Chalk River (well north of Ottawa) and that's still not in the North country.

I'd love to be able to visit Japan and New Zealand sometime. For some reason Europe doesn't really appeal to me even though I've been to Britain a number of times. My ultimate holiday would be to spend a month in Kenya though.
0 Likes

Jump to solution
@Britni & Cathy, I'm sure you'll do just fine, you have lovely items. Welcome on board. Do check the forum sticky posts for places where you can promote and we'll do what we can to help you. :-)

@crochetgal, I love Europe! It's so diverse, I've now lived in Austria, France, Belgium and the UK. Not sure where I'll end up next! I feel that I could travel within Europe a whole lifetime and still not see everything. Kenya does look interesting too though and I would love to do a safari one day.
0 Likes

Jump to solution
Hello everyone! I am on front page of Craftori. I love it, but can I ask how did that happen? I haven't paid to be on FP so...
0 Likes
EurekaGuides
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution
Please do not promote in the chat thread, thank you.
0 Likes
EurekaGuides
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution
@Eleni, it's probably best to ask things like this on the business chat thread or by using the contact form on the site in future. This is just a general chat thread so no business here. :-)

0 Likes
EurekaGuides
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution
Please only use the chat thread for general chit-chat. Thank you.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution
Hi Chris!
0 Likes

Jump to solution
Morning,

I have been having calf muscle tightness this week so having to get up form my desk more often. That will be interesting. :P
0 Likes

Jump to solution
Wave to all, from Marion in North-West England! Although I'm French, but I've been living in this wet part of the world for 18 years!

New to this team, but I know some members already as I'm part of the Etsy Mud Team (= pottery, nothing to do with mud wrestling, unlike my hubby says!), and it's in that team that i heard about Craftori.

Looking forward to chatting with some of you. Have a good day!
0 Likes

Jump to solution
Afternoon,

Sleeeepy today as I woke up at 3am with severe sramp in my half muscle. Ouch!

How is everyone doing?
0 Likes

Jump to solution
I had a cold for 2 weeks, and fed up with it! But managed to get a few tapas dishes made today.

Sorry about your sore muscles, Dayz!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution
Ish, being sick sucks, doesn't it? Are you feeling better now?

I've been busy the past few weeks with a craft show and writing and all sorts of stuff. This week has been a little calmer and it is nice!
0 Likes

Jump to solution
BlueButterflyCrafts welcome to this team. I used to be in the Mud team but switch to another clay team.

Last nights weather said it was rain and cloudy all day. Sure looks sunny out there now. In weather like this I have force myself to go to the basement, with a big window to glaze the pottery. I have to get costume order necklaces out by next week.
0 Likes

Jump to solution
Thanks Joyce!

Cold still there. Thought they were supposed to last a week, well it's been a 14 day week so far!!

Apart from my crafts, I also teach French. Private tuitions and adult classes. So getting back in all this at the moment after a quiet summer on the teaching front.

Hope your show went OK Maggie.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution
Dayz, When you sleep, elevate your feet using a cushion. It may help. May be your iron levels are low too.
I am continuing crocheting.
0 Likes

Jump to solution
Thanks BlueButterfly, I hope you get better soon. :)

Bindhurani, I will give that a go and make sure I start taking my multi-vitamins again too. I have a doctors appointment tomorrow so hopefully I can get this sorted soon. :P
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution
Dayz, Hope you get better soon. Meanwhile, to cheer you up, I am viewing all of your listings and favouriting them.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution
Hi guys :)

Haven't had much time for teams lately so going to go read back and catch up...I'll just leave this bottle of wine in here....
0 Likes
EurekaGuides
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution
@Dayz, hope you're feeling better.

@Karen, thanks for the bottle (not that I drink) but I'm appreciating the sentiment. I hope you're well, it's lovely to see you in here. :-)
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution
BlueButterfly - it went *okay* I am just happy to gain a little exposure wherever I can! Plus, I got to spend some time with one of my sisters in law, so that was nice :)

Is anyone else experiencing some cooler weather this week! It's high fifties here today!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution
All very good here thanks, we just set up our first wholesale lines on our UK site, new easel is being constructed for epic drawing to be done this autumn and of course halloween is round the corner so am grinning like an idiot :)

The cooler few days here have really helped with that, I love this time of year when you get the first few days of crisp clean air....
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.