Thank you

...for the kind invitation to join this team :-)

I’m here, and promise to do my best as an active and worthy team member.

My compliments and thanks to the person/s concerned and indeed you all.

I’m pleased to be here :-)

Bye for now,

Melina.

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
7 Replies
Artbesico
Conversation Maker

Re: Thank you

@ClubEsquire Hey good to see you and thank YOU for coming. It must have been quite some time ago that invitation was sent out, I have only sent a few out at the time the team started, have not been sending out any more. Feel free to pop in any time =]  

0 Likes

Welcome to the team, Melina! (:

0 Likes

Thank you Philo and as Artb has expressed here’s hoping a few more pop in.

I think it’s good to have a team where we can discuss ‘anything’.

Today I’m hard at creating many more listings to throw up for the Xmas period. I’m finding it hard to get motivated here though, but like everyone else we’re giving it our best shot, or will be. I’m really do love Etsy but worry about the direction. Who knows, we might be rewarded soon, as is often the case after an ill wind, with some bright skies, clear sailing and good sales :-)

Its another glorious day here in Brisbane, just a touch too warm, but superb anyway. We can feel summer coming in now and it’s going to be a long hot and humid one. Warnings already about expected cyclones along the east coast. Arrrgghhh!! They frighten me beyond all sensibility. We survived (just) a very bad one many years ago. An experience I’ll never forget because I had 3 little ones at the time. A horrible experience.

Anyway, back to work. Thanks for the welcome.

bye for now,

Melina

0 Likes
Artbesico
Conversation Maker

@ClubEsquire I find it hard to get motivated too when it's so quiet but have to keep pushing myself. 

There are Christmas jumpers in the stores out there now, it's only September. A reminder for me to start working on Christmas listing. 

Hope the cyclones keep away, stay safe 

0 Likes

@ClubEsquire I can't imagine going through that! But it sounds beautiful right now. We have been given multiple warnings in my area due to increased heat and winds.  It's for fire hazard. It seems the fire season never ends now.  So sad.  But on a good note, there are no big fires right now. And I'm enjoying a nice glass of wine which was a gift yesterday from a local winery maker. My wonderful family is asleep and I'm sitting out under the redwoods with my dogs. Life is good. And it's to darn short not to enjoy most of it. ;)

In regards to Etsy, I love it too.  But I feel what makes it so special (for me anyway) is the community.  I've connected with some fantastic sellers and buyers on this site.  I will forever be grateful for that.  I'm trying not to think about everything else so I can concentrate on business.

It's so nice of you to join our little group. Welcome!!  Wishing everyone a very successful and happy holiday season.  

0 Likes
Artbesico
Conversation Maker

@NancyQstudio "Life is good. And it's to darn short not to enjoy most of it." . . .  Totally agree =]

0 Likes

@Artbesico Good morning!  

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.