Get to know your team!!
This thread is for introductory posts, new team members, or any members stopping by to say hello. Feel free to give a shout to the team, and let them know you care :)
Former_Member
Not applicable

Re: Get To Know Your Team!

Hello, I'm happy to join the team.
Sorry to say my 2 kittys have passed and we're not quite ready to replace them.
However, I have 7 kitty "nieces & nephews" - gigi, julio, ted, fluffy, pumpkin, precious and pixie - yes, all in the same family!
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes

Hello!

I am very happy to have found this team! We definitely are a cat family and we love them dearly. We have a cute Flame Point Siamese called Noah. Since day one he has been the oddest cat we have ever met. He's full of personality and likes to to jump of joy every time you play with him -- he thinks he is a ninja - he's very loving too. He has many siblings living with our relatives: william, tobbie, peter, frostie and mighty.
0 Likes

Hello everyone!

My name is Tara and I am the owner and operator of my handmade business Peacefully Perfect Creative Inspirations.
Which is a lovely gift shop of creative Handmade animal projects.
I love all animals, from cats, to dogs, bunnies, and horses!
I love working with fibers, and wood and most of the items in my shop are made from these. I do have jewelry as well in my shop...but Jewelry is a very hard world to get into and I'll admit I'm not as good as most of the etsy jewellers here!
I was born and raised in Ontario, Canada but my blood is Ukrainian.
I love all the amazing artists here in Etsy...some of this things you can find are incredible and the work that has gone into them is outstanding. I give credit to all of those which such great talent!
I am very glad to be a part of the team, and thank you so much for letting me be a part of it.
Love and light,
Tara
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi everyone

What a lovely Team, looking forward to chatting here:)

Ruled by Stanzi, the cat in my avi, who chose us 14 and a bit years ago by calmly walking in through the cat flap one night.

At first we thought thought she was the other fluffy black and white cat we had at the time...then realised that Flo was sitting there looking at the interloper with an expression that said "And who do you think YOU are?!"

They eventually learned to rub along together but sadly Flo is no longer with us now so Stanzi rules all by herself.

She is currently resting her head on my husband's keyboard. It's uncanny how often she manages to press the zoom key.....

=^..^=
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi everyone, Happy to be among other kitty lovers! We have one senior (not sure how old) rescued black cat. Quite the gentleman! And one 3 yr old black cat who was also a rescue and is always into something fun. Livens it up for sure. Check out my stuffed kitty cat decorations...I can do any color if you want a special one! Thanks again!
0 Likes

Hi everyone! Newbie to the team here :) I have 2 kitties - a Siamese mix named Ursula and a tabby and white DSH named Louis. They are the inspiration behind my shop!
0 Likes

Hi all you cat lovers, I'm so glad I found this team. Since moving several years ago from a house to a co-op garden apartment complex that doesn't allow animals but was the best one I found otherwise, I've had to be content with meeting and photographing other people's cats and drawing and painting them. I also get a good dose of cat love and behavior when I visit my daughter with her 4 rescue cats and 2 dogs.
I've been an artist for many years and love what I do. Here on Etsy, I'm listing my cat and dog prints and some other subjects I've done as paintings and drawings.
0 Likes

Hi everyone! I have just joined and it's lovely to see lots of fellow cat lovers :-) My name is Niki and I live in Scotland with my husband and our beloved rescue tabby cat Buster who is nearly 5.
0 Likes

Hi, Im Holly - I am offering a WIN A FREE PET PORTRAIT COMPETITION!

All you have to do is favourite my shop and send over a photo of your cat / pet!

You could win a custom 20x20cm canvas pet portrait!

Closes Midnight tonight!

0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello
OK, don't yell at me........... I have two dogs. I do like cats, but my husband isn't keen. I recently rescued two (on separate occasions) kittens I found in the office parking lot. I had them in my office for two days and it was heavenly. They both went to good homes and I have regular update on their progress. Here is a card I recently made featuring a cat.
https://www.etsy.com/listing/151117243/handmade-card-card-for-friend-cat-card
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello, I just joined. I paint a lot of cats, but I cover other topics too. I'll be sure to keep my posts here on topic. :-)

My etsy shop is https://www.etsy.com/shop/vanAnnies
0 Likes

I enjoy reading all your "cat posts"! Love kitties, only have one right now but he's a handful and we're not sure our house would survive the chaos if we were to bring in another one.

Happy day to all!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello, I'm new to this team. I grew up having cats, but am now married to a man who is deathly (literally) allergic to kitties.

I love seeing pictures of them and hearing stories of cat antics.

I recently rescued a stray kitty in our neighborhood (and brought her to a no kill shelter) and cherished the time I had to pet and snuggle her and hear her purr.

I make mostly items for small animals, but when i can find some great fabric I make zipper pouches. I also make pom toys which are suitable for cats and ferrets. :)

Thank you for accepting me into your group.

Jenny
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello,

My name is Heather, and I’m fairly new to Etsy. I sell cat toys and other fun things to cats and their people. I have a beautiful Korat rescue who just reached a year old. She is the boss of the house and the baby, at the same time.
I started off making my products for my cat, Cadence, and it really just took off from there. It’s fun, and she helps with the process. She tests out the products, models for the camera, and even tries to post item descriptions by walking all over my keyboard. Okay, maybe not that last one. Anyway, it’s a great time, and I look forward to continuing. I’m glad to have a chance to get to know everyone a little better, cat lovers and all.

Take Care!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

We all had been very busy three weeks ago.
Bad residents contracted services of Madrid City Council to take stray cats to the doghouse.
So, we decided to foster Dulce and her four babies Sorbete, Tiramisú, Regaliz y Merengue to give them up for adoption.
Madrid City Council kills off 10.000 stray cats a year.
We need your support for Madrid’s cats.
We ask for Madrid City Council use TNR method (Trap, Neuter, and Return) to stray cats.
PLEASE, SIGN AND SHARE THIS PETITION, THANKS
http://www.avaaz.org/es/petition/QUE_EL_AYUNTAMIENTO_DE_MADRID_PRACTIQUE_EL_METODO_TNRCES_A_LOS_GATO...

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.142459105951535.1073741831.117613261769453&type=1&l=4542dd...
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello,
I'm new in this team, I'm french and I've always loved cat!
Now I have five, all female and all were rescued ...
Mélanie
pilar, I just signed the petition ...
0 Likes

Hello all!

Im Niina. I have two old cats Pumpuli who is 14 and Noki is who is 13. I actually got Pumpuli as a christmas present when I was 11 years old. So she's been around half of my life.

Im an artist and illustrator. My cats keep me grouded by telling when it's good time to stop painting and go outside. I used to work in an animal shelter when I studied in artschool. I missed my cats so much I wanted to help other cats. Oh.. sometimes there was abandoned kittens and I was a fostermom for a while :)
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi! I'm new to this team. I just recently opened a shop called Black Cat Clothing Co., where I cat related t-shirts.

I love cats and no matter what they seem to find me where ever I am. Currently I am the owner of 7 cats, all rescues. Pumpkin, my 25 pound orange tabby, I actually picked out at the cat shelter, but the rest of them picked me. I have a family of black cats, a momma cat and her 3 kittens, although they are 8 now so not really kittens anymore. Then I have another long haired black and white cat that the neighbor kid dropped by my house 8 years ago. My newest addition is a gorgeous 4 year old gray cat that was a stray at my old apartment complex.

I'm trying not to attract anymore to me, but eventually they seem to show up.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I'm suffering from " cat envy" Angela. I can only have ONE cat in my condo .... but Melissa does her best to make up for it. She loves classical music and will sit for hours on my keyboard as I practice. The fa major chord will rouse her from sleep ... and she'll gaze longingly at the keys, before she jumps up.

She was a stray from the Humane Society .... but she's a pure-bred Siamese ... who was sitting in the cat house when I first saw her. The Humane Society plays Mozart to the cats " to calm them" I was told. It made her a real afficionado of the classics.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello! I'm new here and also on Etsy.
I'm Alessandra, I come from Italy and my avatar and shop name say it all...I love cats.
I especially love painting them, they are my favourite subjects because they're so beautiful and mysterious!
At the moment I do not own any, because I already have a dog that hates them (sigh) ....
.I' m so excited to join. Lots of great cat art here!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi there, I'am new. I love all pets and enjoying making cards featuring my favourite animals. I look forward to meeting you all.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello fellow feline fanatics. I am Susan Faye and I live in Oregon with two cats, a lot of art supplies, and a very patient man. I've had my cat-related shop on Etsy for 5 years now and hope you'll stop by to see my jewelry, art and gifts. I also have a facebook page where I post updates about my shop, my cats, and Mother Nature: https://www.facebook.com/SusanFayeArt

I look forward to being a part of this team!
All the best, Susan
0 Likes

Hi I'm Pam and I love cats. I have five cats, three boys and two girls. I work full-time and my goal in life is to find the time to volunteer at an animal shelter. I'm excited to be part of this team and hopefully hear all the interesting cat stories out there.
0 Likes

Hi everybody!

Don't know if I was in this team before, I left for awhile, but now I'm back. Hope everyone is enjoying their day or evening depending where you are.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi!

I'm Tomoko, a Japanese illustrator and live in the UK. Although I don't have cats myself, my parents' three cats have always been an inspiration for my artwork. My brother found them wriggling on the street near the house 15 years ago and brought them home. Only one of them still alive and she's the model of a lot of my illustrations.

I'm looking forward to reading lots of cat stories here and to find cat themed gifts.
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.