NEW TEAM SETUP

Jump to solution
Hello everyone!!!

For the year of 2019 Etsy announced teams are going to have a new setup so people can be more active in promoting their shops and reconnect.

The team icon is going to change also in case you look for the team specifically. Not sure yet what is going to replace the flower, I'll know soon.

I'm excited about the changes and reconnecting with those that want to! Posting is not required but is encouraged for this team. I LOVE finding items easier and see what everyone has to offer at a glance.

There will be threads of games and information to help. There have been a lot of rumors about the teams which I think will be cleared up when the new setup goes into affect. We'll get the correct information out.

I hope everyone had a good Christmas and I'm wishing everyone positive vibes for the New Year. Peace and blessings to you!
Cin ;)

Post whatever you want!
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
2 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: NEW TEAM SETUP

Jump to solution
2 Likes
17 Replies

Jump to solution
1 Like

Jump to solution
2 Likes

Jump to solution

2 Likes

Jump to solution
Hi Cindy! I hope you had a great Christmas too! I look forward to seeing the new changes.
Blessings to you!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/645340118/fringed-leather-purse-ready-to-ship?ref=shop_home_feat_4&pro=...
1 Like

Jump to solution

Testing a response under new format!

This looks exciting - beautiful earrings by the way!  I still wear mine at least three times a week!  They are so beautiful!

1 Like

Jump to solution

2 Likes

Jump to solution
1 Like

Jump to solution

Hi Debbie and John!!!

There is a way for the pictures to show up - getting a look around right now...

This is what another team did to show the listing... testing it out...

A. Posting the image:

1- Open the listing that you would like to promote.
2- Choose the image of your listing. 
3- Point your mouse on the image and press right click. 
4- Select "open link in new tab".
5- In the new tab copy the image link and paste it in the reply field.
6- Select the image and click on insert/edit link button, paste the link in URL field then click OK.

B. Posting the title:

1- Open the listing that you would like to promote.
2- Type the title - don't copy & paste - in the reply field.
3- Back to your listing, copy first part of the listing link - ending just before the ? mark.
4- back to your reply field, select all the title you typed in step 2.
5- Click on insert/edit link button, then paste the link in URL field then click OK.
6- Post your reply - it should look like the example below.

1 Like

Jump to solution
((HUGGSS!!) Great to see you all!
1 Like

Jump to solution
Captain Cindy share with us: "I LOVE finding items easier and see what everyone has to offer at a glance." You've inspired us to create a new shop section . . . "Possibility - Printables"

⚠️ Caution - This Listing is being constructed live . . . ⚠️

“Love is Possible . . . Even When One’s Circumstances Are Challenging”

"These Are the 7 Types of Love . . . and how we can ignore the most available and potentially fulfilling types." - Psychology Today, June 25, 2016, Neel Burton M.D.

source: https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/hide-and-seek/201606/these-are-the-7-types-love

EXCERPTS:

"Everyone seems to be hankering after romantic love, but few of us realize that far from being timeless and universal, romantic love is in fact a modern construct, one that emerged in tandem with the novel. In Madame Bovary (1856), itself a novel, Gustave Flaubert tells us that Emma Bovary only found out about romantic love through ‘the refuse of old lending libraries’. These books, he wrote: . . . were all about love and lovers, damsels in distress swooning in lonely lodges, postillions slaughtered all along the road, horses ridden to death on every page, gloomy forests, troubles of the heart, vows, sobs, tears, kisses, rowing-boats in the moonlight, nightingales in the grove, gentlemen brave as lions and gentle as lambs, too virtuous to be true, invariably well-dressed, and weeping like fountains.

❤️ Eros is sexual or passionate love, and is the type most akin to our modern construct of romantic love.

❤️ The hallmark of philia, or friendship, is shared goodwill.

❤️ Store (‘store-gae’), or familial love, is a kind of philia pertaining to the love between parents and their children.

❤️ Agape is universal love, such as the love for strangers, nature, or God.

❤️ Ludus is playful or uncommitted love.

❤️ Pragma is a kind of practical love founded on reason or duty and one’s longer-term interests.

❤️ Philautia is self-love, which can be healthy or unhealthy.

In closing, there is, of course, a kind of porosity between the seven types of love, which keep on seeping and passing into one another. For Plato, love aims at beautiful and good things, because the possession of beautiful and good things is called happiness, and happiness is an end-in-itself. Of all beautiful and good things, the best, most beautiful, and most dependable is truth or wisdom, which is why Plato called love not a god but a philosopher: 'He whom love touches not walks in darkness."

What do you think? One reference states this: "What Is True Love? Storybook romances are sometimes followed by heartache, whereas true love is built on unbreakable Bible principles."

----- ----- -----

Heather & Michael's sharing . . . perhaps consider reading this daily affirmation each morning . . . “I Affirm, Guarantee, and Really Want To ‘Be Loving and Considerate with All Others!’”

----- ----- -----

https://www.etsy.com/listing/657067776/love-is-possible-print-this-listing-is?ref=shop_home_feat_4&p...
1 Like

Jump to solution
We were moved with this NEW 2019 team direction that we added with our comments Amazon's 14 leadership keys . . .

https://www.etsy.com/teams/13426/artisans-of-beauty/discuss/18926401/?ref=team_page
1 Like

Jump to solution
https://www.etsy.com/listing/657484622/three-3-printable-teddy-bear-printable?ref=shop_home_feat_1

Heather & Michael have chosen to focus on printables for the month of January 2019 . . .

Because of a bug (see bugs in announcements) we were unable to post this and other photos to our listings today . . .

https://i.etsystatic.com/icm/fb0bda/189123765/icm_fullxfull.189123765_dpgu7rtabc0k0w80wg88.jpg?versi...

Here are our 4 listing and we cannot yet get all of the updates posted including the photos for right now until the bug fix is made.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/657484622/three-3-printable-teddy-bear-printable?ref=shop_home_feat_1

https://www.etsy.com/listing/657533210/three-3-printable-teddy-bear-printable?ref=shop_home_feat_2

https://www.etsy.com/listing/671382187/three-3-printable-teddy-bear-printable?ref=shop_home_feat_3

https://www.etsy.com/listing/657540322/three-3-printable-teddy-bear-printable?ref=shop_home_feat_4

Also, the Etsy INSTANT DOWNLOADS may not be working right either for today and maybe tomorrow too?

Thank you,

Heather & Michael

-----

👀 Whimsical, Happy, and Friendy - 3 Teddy Bears - 3 Printable Photos for Wall and/or Desktop Decor - 3 Printable Greeting Cards with digital textured color on back and inside of card if you like. Greet for making as gifts and for your family and friends too!

“Every Room in Your Home should make You HAPPY!” Every Wall in Your Home and it’s Decor has the Potential to Inpire an Abunce of Lovd Galore! Will You please now consider how our prints and your frames will bring lots of happy love into your lives.”

➡️ Coupon Code: 25OFFBUY3

Buy 3 Listings and SAVE 25% Off of Your Total Order Amount - use Coupon Code 25OFFBUY3 at checkout.

Then, if you like consider buying a total of 4 or more Listings and automatically in your cart you will see 30% Off of Your Total Order amount!

"Let's see . . . when I choose to buy 4 I save big time! $3.75 times equals $15 less $10.50 (30% Off) divide by number of printables 24 equals 44 cents each printable. Where on Etsy can I find printables at 44 cents each? Plus, when I buy 4 listings I get as a thank you gift 4 printable photo bookmarks. So actually, I'm getting 48 printables and $10.50 divide by 48 equals 22 cents each printable! Wow!"

Plus, we guarantee Lowest Prices for Identical Products! Within 15 days of purchase if you find an identical printable product on Etsy just send us a CONVO with the link and we'll refund 20% of your payment to you!

❓ - Idea - - one of our clients said she does this . . . USB portable drive - whereever she goes she takes her printable cards with her - ready to print! No printer handy - no problem - she stops at Office Depot (or similar place) and has 2 prints made on card stock of her choice!

You will need "Adobe Acrobat Reader DC" to open and print your digital files. If you don't already have it, you can download it for free from Adobe at the link found in our Etsy team thread: https://etsy.me/2QePOBH

▶️ From Etsy Help Center - Note: If you’re purchasing a digital file that's available for instant download, you can access the file via your Purchases and reviews page, but you’ll also receive a separate email with a download link. If you purchased as a guest, you'll find the link to download your items in the receipt that was emailed to you after purchase.The link will direct you to the order’s Downloads page.

✔️ Downloading a Digital Item

If you have an Etsy account, after your purchase you’ll see a View your files link which goes to the Downloads page. Here, you can download all the files associated with your order. Downloads are available once your payment is confirmed. If you paid with PayPal or a credit card on Etsy, confirmation might take a few minutes. We’ll also send you a download notification email separate from any transaction notification emails you receive from Etsy and/or PayPal. If you're unsure if you've purchased a Digital Item, you can always go back to the listing page. If it is a digital download, you should see an "Instant Download" message on the images for the item. Please note that you can't download a digital purchase through the Etsy app at this time. To download a digital file, please sign in to Etsy on your mobile browser or a non-mobile computer.

✔️ I purchased a digital item, but I don't have an Etsy account.

If you checked out as a guest, you'll find a link to download your purchase in the receipt email that was sent to you after purchase.

✔️ I can’t seem to find my download notification email.

First, check your spam or junk inbox. If you use Gmail, also check your Social and Promotions tabs. If it’s not there, add transaction (at) etsy.com to your address book or safe list.

For now, you can still get to your file using the directions below.

✔️ Can I access my digital purchases from within my account?

Yes! To access your digital file(s), go to You > Purchases and reviews and look for the order. To the right of the order, click Download Files. This goes to the Downloads page for all the files attached to your order. There are generally no limits for when or how many times you can download a file. In most cases, you can access a file any time on your Purchases page, provided the transaction hasn't been canceled or removed. If your payment is still processing, the Download Files button will be gray.

✔️ I’m having trouble downloading my files.

If nothing happens when you click the download links, it’s possible that there’s an issue with your web browser. Please disable any non-standard add-ons or toolbars that you’ve installed and try again. If your computer states that the file has been corrupted, delete the file and try downloading it again. If you still can't open the file, please contact the seller through Etsy Conversations for further assistance.
If your computer is unable to open the file, it’s possible that you’re missing the program required to open the file type. Please contact the seller through Etsy Conversations to see what program(s) you may need. If you continue to have trouble, please contact Etsy Support. Click the link at the bottom of this page to get in touch with us.

✔️ I purchased a digital file, but these options aren’t available for my order.

If you’re unable to locate a download link on your Purchases page, it’s possible that the seller prefers to email files directly and has sold your file as part of a “physical item” listing. Please contact the seller using Etsy Conversations for further assistance.

Terms of Use

For Yout Personal Use Only.

Files are for personal use only. Please do not share, forward, sell or distribute the file; thank you.

© 1989 - Present Date - Décor, Designs, And More. All rights reserved.
1 Like

Jump to solution

Cindy!*-- HaPPy YouR Here In 2o2o*--   :)* I'm Returning after an 8 year--SoMETHiNG* or OTHeR--  :)*

-- JuST WaNTED to say,.>.

WiTh sooo* ManY oF ETSY Changes,. >> I'm VERY GRateFUL for you,. CinDy--  !!!*. :)* :)* 

* the TRUE* Caring of your team-- ConCise information--

---

It APPeARs as If ETSY is on 'LIFe SUPPORT'--*& Thank you!*--

-For Making this FUN*--

thRu the ChanGeS*

Denise RoChelle

>> ForMeR WiLD Mountain Wreaths-- Now:  R Sugar Shack*

WiSHing you a MOST* AWeSOME Day! :)*

1 Like

Jump to solution
1 Like
ShopMiByMarin
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.