Former_Member
Welcome to my new trade oriented team. Please introduce yourself and your shop. I hope you enjoy my shop!

Re: Welcome! Please Introduce Yourself!

Hello! I have 2 Etsy shops-my Double B Embroidery shop supports my Beavers Pottery shop! I have finally figured out a few things about Etsy as far as promoting my shop and I 'm happy to share the info!
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes

Hi

Thank you for inviting me to this team. I am an artist and I specialize in painting portraits of people and their pets.

I look forward to meeting the team members.

Best,
Enzie

https://www.etsy.com/listing/126552221/custom-pet-portrait-poodle-poodle-dog?ref=shop_home_feat
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi Im Sweet Smiling Sherri From Western Colorado.
I just did my first trade yesterday with Angela. At first I didn't see anything in her shop -- but once I got to talking to her asked if she had any of the following ideas and she did so we made a trade on the spot..

I love bright colors especially lime green and turquoise. I wear lime green and turquoise on a daily basis.
Everything I paint whatever it may be always gets lime green first then if I don't exceed then I use turquoise and other colors.
My back and front yards are filled with greens and blues.

I like to make things out of home décor. I recently made a hobby lobby home décor bedroom box in to a birdhouse.
The birds put a notice out on my bathroom window this morning said it was No Vacancy to take the Rented sign down for other possible birds..

I would like to trade with anyone that has things that are lime green and turquoise..

Feel free to come on over to startathomevintage and check out the unique items I have.

Thanks for having me here on Art Exchangers
0 Likes

Hello, I'm Kate. I make stitched toys and sometimes do trades ^_^ Nice to find such a great place to exchange art!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi All! I'm Caroline, I sell handmade paper goods mostly mini note cards. Thanks for inviting me to the team! I love trades :) My Etsy is my hobby but i am doing it full time since i stay home and work at home. I love meeting new people on-line for friends and networking, I have met a lot of wonderful etsy sellers during my first year of selling here. If you guys love slipping little thank you notes with your orders or love attaching little cute tags on your packages or both, please checkout my store! Thank you so much! - Caroline
0 Likes

Hi there,

I sell mainly hats. I love to make fun hats and share them.
Open to trades.

0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello and thanks for inviting me!
I am Gabbie, 24, from Athens Greece. I make unique dog/ pet tags, cute polymer clay and resin jewelry, miniature bottle jewelry and travel soap. I am always experimenting with new materials and techniques, so fresh items are frequently added to my shop.
I love trading! =)
0 Likes

Hi all, I am very excited to be here. Art is the mirror of the soul. I always begin my creations with art. Here is my latest listing. It's a new idea, but worthy of a looksy. I'd love to know your thoughts:)) ~Catz

https://www.etsy.com/listing/151012805/etsy-shop-and-business-artist-showcase?ref=shop_home_active

0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

hi everyone! Salem MA based illustrator, photographer, and crafty gal. Love to trade with other artists
0 Likes
TexasJunkLady
Registered Buyer

hello yall! i love creating things. I sell alot of vintage, I love to create wearable art! I love to paint although I have not posted any artwork yet. my goal is to add new items frequently so please stop in from time to time and browse. Peace and love be with you!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi all!

I make crochet items, patterns, and buttons. My shop has dwindled down right now because it's my slow season. I will spend my summer restocking for the fall. I love to trade for items I can gift to my family and friends for birthdays and christmas.
0 Likes

I make crochet hats for kids as well as teens and adults. Photo props, baby gifts and a little of this and that. I am always looking ahead to gifts for the holidays
0 Likes

Hello! Thank-you for inviting me to this team!
I make sock creatures, bags and softies (all upcycled) mostly. What with 3 jobs, volunteering and school (!) my crafting time is not what it should be right now, but I hope to get more made and listed soon!
I am always looking for things I don't make-like soap and jewelry-or for gifts for my family. :)
0 Likes

Hello, I was just invited so still looking around the group. :)
I make tie dye & batik mostly, patchwork & other clothing. Commonly labeled at "hippie stuff". LOL I work out of my home and also homeschool my youngest child.
I'm pretty open for trades. I'm into hoop dancing, outdoors & music (besides my craft). Not so much into jewelry.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I make leather good and hats, and occasionally custom costumes.

I do like to trade, though I'm taking a break from doing so in custom items, as I am behind on my work.

I look forward to trading with some of you in future.
Feel free to shoot me a message anytime to trade, and I'll see if I can.
0 Likes
DELdreamart
Inspiration Seeker

Hi I just joined.
I love to draw and paint and have prints and cards in my shop plus custom order items. The custom items are hand-painted bags, paper-cuttings and painted innovations . My love is nature ,fantasy and surrealism.
Great to meet you all.
0 Likes

my name is Shannon. I'm thle owner of my shop Frobscottle. I sell mix of vintage clothing & accessories, antiques, art supplies & destash, my own original artwork & handmade jewelry.
I'm frequently gathering, making & adding new items. If you're looking for anything in particular or hard to come by, please message me. I'm a collector and there is always a chance I could have what you're looking for.

I'm always interested in a fair trade from a fellow artist!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/Frobscottle?ref=si_shop

Thank you for reading! & I look forward to checking out many of your shops and perhaps negotiating some trades soon :)

xx

0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello, everyone! I'm Emylie! I'm seventeen and haven't even been on Etsy for two weeks. I sell a variety of things, though currently my shop consists of my artwork and jewelry I have made. Soon to be added will be candles, netted decorations for rearview mirrors in cars, and a couple supplies.
I have ideas for plenty more things in the farther future, and also love to do custom orders!
Please visit my shop (and perhaps be my first buyer)! :D

http://www.etsy.com/shop/PagesAndPendants?ref=si_shop
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello All!

I'm in the process of moving home but would be open to trades once I'm settled in the next few weeks.

I'm a self taught designer with a love of eclectic, unique statement pieces and vintage fashion with a history.

Most items in my shop are available for trade. I reply to all trade requests.

Nice to meet you all!

Speak soon @/(*_~)\@
0 Likes
LauraCColeCo
Inspiration Seeker

Hello!!

I own BowPosh which is my baby (the start to a dream coming true) along with a couple of other shops (with my daughter).

BowPosh carries headbands for all ages, garter sets for brides, boudoir, or special requests, ring bearer pillows, and different accessories here and there.

We have expanded in the name brand Laura C Cole and will be featured in Alfa Bridal in the Green Bay area with exclusive styles/ colors of bridal garter sets. We are very excited about where we are going and would love to share back and forth depending what our (and your) needs are!!

Thank you :)))
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello! I'm Emily and I am the evil mastermind behind One Woman Cat Pack. Thank you so much for inviting me to the team! I love trading!

My shop is fairly new and pretty teeny tiny right now. It will start growing much more steadily in a few weeks when I have more time to create. My main loves are sewing and embroidery and I have a very quirky aesthetic. Everything in my shop is always a one of a kind creation and I really love the networking that I'm able to do with like minded creative people on Etsy!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I recently starting making new beaded jewelry again and I need to take photos to list on Etsy. Currently I am just on my Facebook page www.kirsyscreations.com .

I enjoy photography, baking, scrapbooking and jewelry made by others.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello! I am Julie, and my husband is Cory. We sell jewelry (which I make) and home decor (which he typically makes), and we may start adding some vintage items soon! Looking forward to trading with everyone :)

Julie
0 Likes

Hi,
My name is Larissa and I absolutely love handmade items, especially clothing and accessories. I make boutique jewelry for newborns to adults that make great photo props, wedding accessories, birthday gifts or just for cute everyday wear. I also make hair accessories. I love custom orders. I love matching my accessories to new outfits. I also love to trade :)
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.