Former_Member
Not applicable

What’s New on Etsy: August 7 edition

Hi there Etsy family,

Last week we launched new tools that let you easily run and manage sales and coupon offers for your Etsy shop. With these new tools, you’ll be able to schedule sales in advance, set order minimums, and create coupon codes right from your shop. We’ll also give you detailed stats about how your sales and coupons perform so you can make informed decisions about future offers, all in the new Sales and Coupons dashboard. Read all about the new features and how we’re making them available, along with some tips and education about running promotions in the Seller Handbook: etsy.me/2ugtSes

We’ll be speaking with Arounna of Etsy shop Bookhou on an upcoming Etsy Success podcast episode (etsy.me/podcast). What questions do you have for her? Share them here for a chance to hear Arounna answer your question on the air: www.etsy.com/teams/7722/discussions/discuss/18437010/

Are you selling at a major trade show in the coming future? Read how first-timers and trade show veterans made the most of their experience at the National Stationery Show 2017: www.etsy.com/seller-handbook/article/how-to-make-the-most-of-trade-shows/167776277066

Following stints as a miner, waitress, ceramicist, and scallop shucker, Jessica Kramer hit her stride designing ethically sourced raw crystal jewelry. Check out our featured shop HAWKHOUSE and get inspired: https://blog.etsy.com/en/featured-shop-hawkhouse/

That’s all for this week! Please check back here next Monday for more news from Etsy and I hope you have a fabulous week!

Best,
Alexandra

++More ways to join the conversation++

Visit our Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Twitter communities for Etsy sellers. These spaces serve as a home for ongoing conversation and keep you connected to advice, inspiration, news — and what your fellow sellers are saying. Join in here:

Facebook: facebook.com/etsysuccess
Instagram: instagram.com/etsysuccess
YouTube: youtube.com/etsysuccess
Twitter: twitter.com/etsysuccess
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.